What's new

RPG [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 田舎生活/Mutchi Ignorance Country Life (RJ138052)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 田舎生活

August 12 is the release date i believe :)

edit: maybe not i see the demo is out already

Last edited:

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nah, august 12 is the day that the game is going to be finished, there's also going to be a 2 week (or so) debugging/testing period after it, so it looks like it'll come out in late august

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

nah, august 12 is the day that the game is going to be finished, there's also going to be a 2 week (or so) debugging/testing period after it, so it looks like it'll come out in late august
thx for the info and wow long wait for me!:p

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anything interesting from the latest update?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Blog update!

Apparently she/he is more or less done with the game and they're doing some final bug tests and that the game should be out on the 29th of this month. Then again, I translated the blog post using Google so it could be wrong.

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome! The latest update with Yutaka lactating has me bit worried, so here's hoping the final release lives up to expectations.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

2 weeks wait :( but i hope it is worth it:D

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blog update!

Apparently she/he is more or less done with the game and they're doing some final bug tests and that the game should be out on the 29th of this month. Then again, I translated the blog post using Google so it could be wrong.
Yeah, pretty much. They're saying that pretty much the latest they want to get it out is by the 29th. Seems like they'll ideally have things going before that (like the 24th or 25th).

Still I gotta agree, not sure I love the lactating stuff. I thought the first game was awesome so I'm gonna lower my expectations just because the lower I go, the less I can be disappointed if the slow corruption gets disjointed.

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was a bit dissapointed about the lactancy thing to be honest, I really hope the artist dont start making gross stuff like that, I hope the game follow the path the last game did, for example not jumping to sex right away, like fool around for a while like the last game and ultimately start having sex. I find that a real turn on but then again thats just me.

I also have high expectations for the game, I hope not to be dissapointed anymore with gross scenes.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can hook up a translator and just kind of avoid any of the NPCs that say anything milk related or something. Lactation is a fairly tamed though probably the kinkiest fetish thats been in the series so far, well that and urination but I don't think its going to go beyond that.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yeah the lactate is gonna be weird

but i hope they don't do pregnancy or how they show the inside of the vigina xray that grosses me out.:( (example all oneone1 games man those have good art but can be so explicit)

but man i hope the wait is no more then august 29(school starts soon dun dun dun!):eek:

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new update it looks like they are 80% done the check for bugs and now saying it can be done either 25 or 26 or even 27 google translate hope i am right!

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

95% DONE CHECKING might release this thursday or this friday update*

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That horrific moment of waiting for the link is coming :( but YESSSS!! its almost here

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

eh, new update or new game guys?

can someone update the information for me?

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

eh, new update or new game guys?

can someone update the information for me?
New game, people did not wanted to make a new thread, maybe because the games are expected to be simmilar.

dlsite link for the new game is this:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New game, people did not wanted to make a new thread, maybe because the games are expected to be simmilar.

dlsite link for the new game is this:
does the story relate to the last game or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.