What's new

RPG [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 田舎生活/Mutchi Ignorance Country Life (RJ138052)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 田舎生活

Alright uploader here sorta bad news, we might have to wait longer because it hasn't published on DMM yet. But the wait should be worth it
No worries, I appreciate the update.

Any idea how long the trial for the sequel is?

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well Ive downloaded the game from this site and works well, problem is I cant unzip the files with the proper japanese characters, anyone can unzip them and share the actual file names please?

click on ver. 1.5 down below.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well Ive downloaded the game from this site and works well, problem is I cant unzip the files with the proper japanese characters, anyone can unzip them and share the actual file names please?

click on ver. 1.5 down below.
I'll do it, but you know it would be faster if you just changed your system locale, it takes like 2 seconds + a restart and unless you plan to do stuff in other languages other than english or Japanese that are not unicode then you change it again.

if your system is already in the proper locale then I dunno what could be causing that issue.

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll do it, but you know it would be faster if you just changed your system locale, it takes like 2 seconds + a restart and unless you plan to do stuff in other languages other than english or Japanese that are not unicode then you change it again.

if your system is already in the proper locale then I dunno what could be causing that issue.
Aight yeah I just changed the system to jap. Locale and work, thanks man.

On a side note, last scene of the old game was kind of dissapointing but the 2nd game looks so awsome, the trial is short but gives u a good idea of what will happend next, awsome game.

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the DMM version censored less than the DLSite version? If so then I'd still appreciate the upload when it's updated, agoodname2.

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way, DMM is updated. Is it really less sensored in DMM?

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ive played through both. They added a single glorious scene. Wish thé mother was there to. As for thé demo. I have hope it appears we will have more outfits this time around including battle armour which is sick. My only fear is that it gets too ecchi too fast as nudity was present in the demo. I believe 4 events exist one. Overall i think her previous game was the best release of 2014 so i have great expectations for this new game. I want it i want it i want it.

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ive played through both. They added a single glorious scene. Wish thé mother was there to. As for thé demo. I have hope it appears we will have more outfits this time around including battle armour which is sick. My only fear is that it gets too ecchi too fast as nudity was present in the demo. I believe 4 events exist one. Overall i think her previous game was the best release of 2014 so i have great expectations for this new game. I want it i want it i want it.
What do you mean? the scene with the mom and kid was from ver. 1.4. Ver 1.5 added only one event, the scene with the sister and yutaka plus the kid but then again, Ive only played the DLsite version.

Also yeah, the demo looks so awsome but i hope she doesnt jump right to the sex and be like the previos entry, that game was the best ive ever play.

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I meant i wish all three had to of been in it lol.not just thé two daughters

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

full save anyone?..where sister defeated

SweetStep

Reputation score

full save anyone?..where sister defeated
if having trouble beating her get the secret item in the school playground alley. its in like an alleyway between the pool and school. its an invisible chest.

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, ever since Google changed its code and Chiitrans stopped working I haven't had much luck in getting Visual Novel Reader to work in the same way that Chiitrans used to. I haven't been able to get subtitles to appear for this nor the sequel trial. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to get Visual Novel Reader to work with RPG Maker games like this one? I can add the game to the launcher just fine and the VNR UI shows aroudn the game window but the subtitles don't appear.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Regarding the demo of the new game, looks like exactly as the first one, what is a good thing. The artworks, however, still are a bit bellow her skills used in her pixiv works :(

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So what happend to te guy who said he will post the DMM version?

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been a couple updates, anyone know what they were about?

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like the author is targeting a release of late August for the sequel. The story will likely center around Yutaka going on a school trip, once again confusing everyone who thought she was a little otaku chibi boy, with the object of the game being to collect souvenirs. Seems like largely the same mechanics as the last game (i.e. pretty much no RPG grinding) and more escalation over time.

If I'm wrong on any of that, feel free to correct me.

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does the sequel take place before or after the first game? I originally thought that the sequel was to fill in the gap between the prologue of the first game and when she returned home after her growth spurt, but now I'm not so sure. She was a completely oblivious virgin in the first game until the end and epilogue portion of the first game so I'm kind of wondering how she's having sex in a prequel. At the same time, if the sequel takes place after the first game then is she going to be corrupted further or is she going to be corrupting a fellow student during the school trip?

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

IIRC, it's a sequel, but one where she didn't canonically do a bunch of events from the first game. I know she never had sex with the kid (or any of the scenes in game after that) but past that I'm not completely sure.

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ohhh okay, that makes sense. So this game will be like a sequel based off as if the first game ended after Yutaka's duel with her sister. Kind of like an OVA type of deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.