What's new

RPG [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 田舎生活/Mutchi Ignorance Country Life (RJ138052)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 田舎生活

Uploader here the new scenes if you load the save I added are the 4th option on the train station list. It adds a scene with the mother, and a scene with the protag and the sister

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a pretty good update. It's nice (not to mention completely unnecessary, bless her soul) that the dev is trying to keep up interest in her game by adding content, especially with a sequel due out at some point.

Even so, I do hope that someone decides to give this game an English trans, cause even with my limited Japanese I can tell I'm still missing something in the dialogue. This game deserves it.

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well twitter said something about her wanting for us to play from the beggining on the game on this update cause (i figure) there are more updates then just the few events added in the gallery... then again this is my google trans. i might be wrong but have anyone found something else new?

EDIT: this is the actual text from twitter pointing something about playing from the beggining?

アプデの感想言って頂けてるのか、もしかしたら全く別の話題だったりするのか分からなくて反応できない(;;)

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does anyone have ver1.401?:confused:

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the bump but does anyone have a link to 1.401? :confused:

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whats new in the update I can download it and post it if its anything important, but I just assume its a few bug fixes

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whats new in the update I can download it and post it if its anything important, but I just assume its a few bug fixes
Please do :D ... well the new update has new events on the gallery, last one was sister + yutaka with the kid, but this week has a new one.

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just downloaded the latest version and checked there is no new scene so I assume its just bug fixes

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just downloaded the latest version and checked there is no new scene so I assume its just bug fixes
Really? Thats odd, twitter said something about a New event on the last gallery, at the last spot, did u check there?

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yea I did I assume he was just talking about how he will do it

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When the next update comes out I will upload it, but for his next game I can't promise the same I am too broke

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So she recently updated her blog post. Since it's hella long and I can't bothered to decipher it with my crummy Japanese and wacky machine translations, can someone be a good soul and tell me what's going on? Between her twitter and posts I gathered that the most important piece of info is that we'll be getting a demo of the sequel soon. :D

Confirmation?

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.5 is out in all its glory. I think it's just 1-2 scenes. Next game is end of summer early fall I think.

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

K it also contains the trial of the next game. The hype is real.

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright uploader here sorta bad news, we might have to wait longer because it hasn't published on DMM yet. But the wait should be worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.