What's new

RPG [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 田舎生活/Mutchi Ignorance Country Life (RJ138052)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 田舎生活

Blog update! The second game is steadily coming along, there is something about people who pre purchase the game getting the trial early? I don't know, google translate is funny like that.
Really looking forward to this. Is the creator still targeting an April release?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Really looking forward to this. Is the creator still targeting an April release?
I believe they posted a rough release a few posts back, he/she said they wanted the game to be released some time around June - August

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a translation or summary of the latest blog post?

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any difference between the wide and normal version? After I install the partial patch, the 'wide' effect has disappeared.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone have a link to version 1.202?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have a link to version 1.202?
i dont think think there is one unless you buy but i belive the 1.202 is just some bug fix and anyway ver.1.300 is gonna come out i just say the blog it said so. gomikuzugun.blog.fc2.com

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i dont think think there is one unless you buy but i belive the 1.202 is just some bug fix and anyway ver.1.300 is gonna come out i just say the blog it said so. gomikuzugun.blog.fc2.com
I think its coming out either tomorrow or in a few hours if I'm understanding the blog post well enough. Looks like we're getting three scenes this time around; pretty small update imo.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i thought it was another game coz he/she calling it rpg2 so i guess im wrong its an update of this hmmm cant wait one of my fav. game :D

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i thought it was another game coz he/she calling it rpg2 so i guess im wrong its an update of this hmmm cant wait one of my fav. game :D
There is a second game in development but it will not be out until Mid Summer or so

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its out on DMM 1.3 is here. shes gonna be epic

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its out on DMM 1.3 is here. shes gonna be epic
From what I have come to understand, the new update has a whopping three new scenes though what the contents are exactly I don't know since I can't get my hands on the update

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks to from 4chan for uploading it.
Thanks for the link, the new scenes are pretty nice.

There are two new events in the new area, one of them having a slightly different variation making a total of three new scenes.

By the looks of it they're planning on releasing one small update every month or so leading up to the new game so look forward to that!

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks for the mega link :eek:

edit:but really the new scene suck

Last edited:

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

could any1 post a 100% save pls? coz it seems im stuck, on another note are there more scenes for the mother (after she is sitting in the onsen) and sister after getting fkd in the beach pub?

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you can access the new ''gallery'' by a teleport scroll like the one you use to teleport your house, all areas now have their own gallery and teleport scrolls, get em while finishing the game with sister and at the store.

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I keep getting stuck after each 'main' event, and I am running out of patience with running around town and talking to EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. So, that being said, anyone got a fullsave for Version 1.3 please :p

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I keep getting stuck after each 'main' event, and I am running out of patience with running around town and talking to EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. So, that being said, anyone got a fullsave for Version 1.3 please :p
could any1 post a 100% save pls? coz it seems im stuck, on another note are there more scenes for the mother (after she is sitting in the onsen) and sister after getting fkd in the beach pub?
here i did everything in game also collected everything 100% save h**ps://mega.co.nz/#!35dVhZwC!wMvvkbWSpC1LkW-ljDhBAl6thJmKeA1cRfs8e_ImjaI

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You freaking hero :D. Thank you

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man i'd really like to know what the author writes in his blog, apparently this time he talks about a progress in his next game but google translation is funny as it is.. oh well.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Where do I get the swimsuit to the school area?
Also, great game, but the artist is drawing for this game a bit worse than her works at pixiv for whatever reson :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.