ADV [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 修学旅行 (RJ158987)

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 修学旅行/Mutchi Ignorance School Trip

that country life =)

you have 3 different game :

- muchi muchi country life (ver1.502)
- muchi muchi school trip (ver1.301) (full translation can be found here)
- muchi muchi summer vacation (ver1.301) (full translation can be found here)

so "inaka vers 1500" will be country life =)
but i dont remember they was a full translation for this one o_O

Edit : Oki, like i was thinking, that was strange because inaka (country life) didn't havea full translation :p, that not country life 1.500 in your link, but "summer vacation" ^^

-----------------

(cant share link here, loli/shota content =), but i can give link for school trip and summer vacation in PM for those that want it ^^)
Didn't even know that there were so many versions, but the link I posted is legit at least.

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there used to be a link which had all of them in which is why i asked :) been too busy lately will have to download that later is that just one of the games as i know there is two now translated which are the ones i want... but thanks for that one if its just one :D

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys i have what it seems to be summe vacation, i cleared the game but when i look in the graphics folder is see many pics that i did not get in any scene in the game. how is it possible to proceed further? i finished it once and unlocked the pool and did stuff in the pool and finished again but nothin changes. any hint help?

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone can help me???

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey guys i have what it seems to be summe vacation, i cleared the game but when i look in the graphics folder is see many pics that i did not get in any scene in the game. how is it possible to proceed further? i finished it once and unlocked the pool and did stuff in the pool and finished again but nothin changes. any hint help?
U mean these for example:

-The one with the bodypainted target
-image with copier
-Sexy pictures that look like a pc background img?
-Some pic with a bull
-And a couple of others i can't remember i had seen in game.

I suspect the art in not used in the game, but not really sure. Anyone can confirm?

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

U mean these for example:

-The one with the bodypainted target
-image with copier
-Sexy pictures that look like a pc background img?
-Some pic with a bull
-And a couple of others i can't remember i had seen in game.

I suspect the art in not used in the game, but not really sure. Anyone can confirm?
Everything is used if i remembered correctly.

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the game got updated on Feb. 8, does anyone know whats the update about?

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

pretty sure the 2/8 update you're talking about was 2/8/2016, not 2017

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what the blog updates over the past couple of months have been talking about. There was some weird fantasy style art posted, not sure if it's for a new game or just for fun, but the latest update has some new art from this game so I was wondering if it meant another update or, fingers crossed, a true sequel.

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like we are getting a sequel! something about visiting a female seller, anyone could translate what the artist said better??

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like we are getting a sequel! something about visiting a female seller, anyone could translate what the artist said better??
not so fast hes talking about something like an applitcation so it might be another addon + its saying something about yukata visiting a salesman with a answering machine which probably means something like a fortune teller but 1 thing im almost sure is that this "salesman" or "fortune teller" is hypnotising and "easy talking" her

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah I read that as another update is coming out, not a new game yet

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Went back and replayed this and it just made me want the the first game translated even more. :(

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

NEW UPDATE!

Does anyone know what is it about? I think it's a small new update is it?

vana-des

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i checked etogaya etogya (sorry can't remember well) walkthroughs but there is non for this game.

i'm stuck after getting the sake off a drunk man in the most western part of the town - where the bus stop is.

furthermore i'm 99% sure i talked to everyone afterwards with that female as the leader while the boy is left behind in the wc.

if it has already been asked then point me please to where the answer is :eek:

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Assuming that I'm not misreading the update, Dev has had some health issue/scare that required a MRI. There does appear to be a new add on, but I can't tell from the update if it's complete and just not up on DLsite yet or if it's still being worked on

EDIT: From the dev's twitter, it appears that the add on has been sent to DLsite but that they haven't heard anything about it getting approved

Last edited:

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He said it's up on DMM so I think its finish, also it's more likely to be an small expantion or events for the second game

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He said it's up on DMM so I think its finish, also it's more likely to be an small expantion or events for the second game
Yup, it's right

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Assuming that I'm not misreading the update, Dev has had some health issue/scare that required a MRI. There does appear to be a new add on, but I can't tell from the update if it's complete and just not up on DLsite yet or if it's still being worked on

EDIT: From the dev's twitter, it appears that the add on has been sent to DLsite but that they haven't heard anything about it getting approved
They said they want to upload it to dlsite on monday and they hope its approved by tuesday

tldr: they also said that they killed some bugs on hotsprings with that update too dunno if its relevant for the old game or the new update though

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's already up on DLsite too.