What's new

Would you be a monster girl's sex slave?

Would you be a monster girl's sex slave?

• Total voters

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score
Re: Would you be a monster girl's sex slave?

Possibly, it depends on my mood... either a Lamia such as Miia, in which case I'd let her do pretty much whatever she wants,(as long as she doesn't kill me or dislocate my shoulder.) or a harpy. Oddly I find that I don't like snakes or spiders IRL, but for some reason I'm perfectly fine with Miia and Rachnera, as long as they aren't too aggressive and want to kill me,(Venom from biting too hard.) or in Rachnera's case, eat me... Maybe because they're still more human and can control their actions more sensibly than the actual species we have.

I agree with the others here, as long as they're friendly, and don't want to kill you. To be perfectly honest, there are so many I would want to be with, I couldn't list them all. I think I'd prefer to be dominated by a female rather than to dominate myself, for some reason I find it more arousing that way.

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cowgirl because I'm the one who wants to be milked

Last edited:
OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

yes, milk all the cow girls. o/

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow this thread :rolleyes:
The only answer is : Fuck no!
1. Monster girls are just that - monsters, freaks, disgusting abominations who do not deserve human dick.
2. The very idea of femdom/malesub is absurd and repulsive.

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

1. Monster girls are just that - monsters, freaks, disgusting abominations who do not deserve human dick
1. Speak for yourself, some could be quite kind. And what about mermaids hmm? They're considered "monsters," but are they monsters in your eyes? The mermaid in Monster Musume for example is very sweet, even if she's a little ditsy. What about The Little Mermaid? She could technically be considered a monster, but is she in your eyes?

2. To each their own, most men like to dominate, but some, prefer not to. This could be for various reasons, maybe they find it more arousing for a female to dominate, maybe they want the female to have more pleasure then them,(because they care less about themselves than they do the female, thereby being selfless.) maybe because they're afraid they'll be too rough on the female so they want the female to decide how rough to be. There are many more reasons.

Food for thought.

Last edited:

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you triggered? You are free to indulge yourself in malesub/femdom fantasies, just dont be suprised if not many women(irl) will find submissive men attractive. Also how would you meet them anyway? You are most likely too much of a pussy to approach them directly. Are you gonna throw yourself at their feet begging them to enslave and whip you? :D
BTW I expressed my opinion in provocative manner on purpose in order to bring some life to this dying thread.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are you triggered? You are free to indulge yourself in malesub/femdom fantasies, just dont be suprised if not many women(irl) will find submissive men attractive. Also how would you meet them anyway? You are most likely too much of a pussy to approach them directly. Are you gonna throw yourself at their feet begging them to enslave and whip you? :D
BTW I expressed my opinion in provocative manner on purpose in order to bring some life to this dying thread.
I'm not triggered, I'm just an avid memer so whenever I see an opportunity to link an image, I'm all for. Anyway, I don't think you're gonna trigger anyone but overly sensible people by telling us that our fetishes are "hard to realise" IRL on a hentai website (we enjoy hentai for a reason, because it's not real).

If you want to talk about that kind of thing, I'm all for (in a civil manner) although it would deserve its own thread all together. But since you started it, I'll give you my answer to what you just said; I'll take myself as an example of someone who enjoys femdom.
First of all, I'll start by stating that I'm not into hardcore femdom - bondage, gag, pain, etc. I enjoy soft femdom, which basically just means that I prefer when the woman is in charge and taking the lead. Word blame and insults are at the very border between what I like and what I start to dislike.
Now, am I a little bitch when I'm interacting with others on a daily basis? Absolutely not (or so I like to think). My fetishes and my social life are two completely separate things and if anything, while I might enjoy being on the weaker side in the bedroom, I'd actually feel pretty pissed / annoyed if I was treated the same at work or at Uni or even by friends. I guess you can say what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.
When you say not many women might enjoy being "dominant", I think you'd be surprised. I'd dare say that the chance of finding a woman who would enjoy being dominant is actually pretty close to 50-50. It's not like we're talking about some other more obscure fetish like I dunno, amputees or scat.
Anyway, this is all just my personal thoughts but hopeful you can understand that not everyone with out-of-the-norm fetishes acts like a pervert 24/7 (which is what you seemed to imply in your post).

TL;DR: I enjoy femdom but if I meet you IRL you can be sure I'll beat your ass, fighte me m8

Last edited:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm not triggered, I'm just an avid memer so whenever I see an opportunity to link an image, I'm all for. Anyway, I don't think you're gonna trigger anyone but overly sensible people by telling us that our fetishes are "hard to realise" IRL on a hentai website (we enjoy hentai for a reason, because it's not real).

If you want to talk about that kind of thing, I'm all for (in a civil manner) although it would deserve its own thread all together. But since you started it, I'll give you my answer to what you just said; I'll take myself as an example of someone who enjoys femdom.
First of all, I'll start by stating that I'm not into hardcore femdom - bondage, gag, pain, etc. I enjoy soft femdom, which basically just means that I prefer when the woman is in charge and taking the lead. World blame and insults are at the very border between what I like and what I start to dislike.
Now, am I a little bitch when I'm interacting with others on a daily basis? Absolutely not (or so I like to think). My fetishes and my social life are two completely separate things and if anything, while I might enjoy being on the weaker side in the bedroom, I'd actually feel pretty pissed / annoyed if I was treated the same at work or at Uni or even by friends. I guess you can say what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.
When you say not many women might enjoy being "dominant", I think you'd be surprised. I'd dare say that the chance of finding a woman who would enjoy being dominant is actually pretty close to 50-50. It's not like we're talking about some other more obscure fetish like I dunno, amputees or scat.
Anyway, this is all just my personal thoughts but hopeful you can understand that not everyone with out-of-the-norm fetishes acts like a pervert 24/7 (which is what you seemed to imply in your post).

TL;DR: I enjoy femdom but if I meet you IRL you can be sure I'll beat your ass, fighte me m8

Perverted Joker you shouldn't try to beat somebody that is already pulverized.

1. Monster girls are just that - monsters, freaks, disgusting abominations who do not deserve human dick.
Hugo77 may this be a lession that next time you come with your opinion be more civilized about it. Everybody has their own opinion and i repect that but when you want to share it atleast show some repect.

PS: 500$ on Perverted Joker

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not that I'm particularly into monster girls, but at this point I'd take anything I can get ;D

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Not that I'm particularly into monster girls, but at this point I'd take anything I can get ;D
. :p