What's new

Would you be a monster girl's sex slave?

Would you be a monster girl's sex slave?

• Total voters

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: Would you be a monster girl's sex slave?

well let´s ask the monsterpedia

http: //g.e-hentai.org/s/c5a095aca8/289187-95

as for me, yeah i would be slave for a monster girl, specialy a dragon type if is the case

cut unnecesary space (havent reach 15 post to make links)
Nah it's cool, good choice for a monster girl. I peg people usually go for a cat girl, supprise no one said bunny girls. I think they are hot.

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well let´s ask the monsterpedia

as for me, yeah i would be slave for a monster girl, specialy a dragon type if is the case
wow lame, I want to ride with the dragons and conquer the earth, not keep her at home baking cookies wtf

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

wow lame, I want to ride with the dragons and conquer the earth, not keep her at home baking cookies wtf
Wtf, lmao to that baking cookies comment.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

My only rules is that I don't want to be changed, in my mind, body, or really anything about my personage. I don't like things like hypnotizing, mind breaking, alterations, transformations, all that noise. They're just shortcuts to domination anyway.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

My only rules is that I don't want to be changed, in my mind, body, or really anything about my personage. I don't like things like hypnotizing, mind breaking, alterations, transformations, all that noise. They're just shortcuts to domination anyway.
That's respectable.

I prefer the monster girl quest method like some of the monster girls sex was so great, you'll forget what are doing and just stay with them.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bolded for emphasis because its a huge pet peeve of mine, especially when it happens more into the beginning of the scene and the rest is just all the same suddenly-sex-addicted babbling and stuff.

I'd like to append my post because there's something funny and oxymoronic about finding the act of resisting and struggling hot while also wanting to be subjected to being restrained and dominated.

...I wouldn't last very long as a sex slave, clearly.

PinkTea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd rather her be MY slave. For some reason domination turns me on whereas being dominated does the opposite.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

I'd rather her be MY slave.
A lot of people would like this. Every time I see that, . :p

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you do, please write down which monster girl and what you want her to do to you. :p
New idea. Dickgirl vampire. First you suck her, then she sucks you.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

New idea. Dickgirl vampire. First you suck her, then she sucks you.
Why you troll my vampire lesbian harem. TwT

...... Bad pervy. >.>

Then again it's your game. Either way I respect it. XD

Last edited:

zakuzaku116

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty much the same. I don't mind if the monster girl that enslaves me gives me a stamina or libido boost, but I honestly don't need to be broken, manipulated, or tortured.
If I'm her only sex slave, then wish me luck, because I plan on pleasing my new master till I die. If I'm part of a group of slaves, I'll be the first to volunteer for any of her wishes. Yeah, I would be that guy who's like, "Ah yeah, bread and water for diner again. That was good. Time to get some rest before she goes all out on us again."

Though, if she's the sadistic type, I'll probably be kicked out or killed for not being a reluctant slave.

But, come on! I get to have sex with a hot monster girl! All I need is food, water, and a nice sleeping area and I am set for life as her sex slave.
If I'm lucky and she likes me, I might get turned into a monster too and then we could have some vanilla style love in the mix. Lover or slave, either way, I'm game.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Monster girls have a seemingly insatiable hunger for semen, and they may seek to increase the production of their favorite food by any means necessary so that you can better produce for them. Once they capture you, you are completely at their mercy, so you wouldn't really have much of a choice regarding any of this.

As to how they control you, it really depends on the type of monster girl, most monster girls are many times stronger than the average man so if their victim tries to escape or resist, she can easily rape him.

Some monster girls may rely on mind control or hypnotism because they lack the physical strength to overpower a man, fairies for instance are incapable of overpower a man for obvious reasons so therefore they need a use magic and alchemy in order to subdue him or force him into having hallucinations.

Powerful Succubi are notorious for their ability to control the minds of men, often infiltrating their dreams and causing men in close proximity to them to become overwhelmed by intense, uncontrollable lust simply by looking into his eyes, a man in this state will become entirely obsessed with having sex with the succubus until she releases him from this 'hold'.

There are many types of ways that Monster girls hunt and subdue their male prey, but as a man you have as little choice in what method they use against you as you have when choosing between being mauled by a bear or bitten by a snake.

Remilnelia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wanted to vote, but I didn't see a "Be partners with the monster girl" option...
While being a sex slave would have perks(appealing to the masochist side of people), there is much more to be gained if the monster girl were a partner, or even a lover.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

I wanted to vote, but I didn't see a "Be partners with the monster girl" option...
While being a sex slave would have perks(appealing to the masochist side of people), there is much more to be gained if the monster girl were a partner, or even a lover.
lol there is the tentacle monster option. :D

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As long as there is not much pain. Everything is fine for me (I mean, she will be stronger than me).

She might constrain me with a long and thick tail and do whatever she likes. Or a savage wolf kind girl and really rough sex. Or sex being pushed down by a centaur girl.

Idk man.. the possibilities.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Hell no! I would fight against her like valiant knight and only if she could prove her mettle in battle we could come to some sort of ekhm "agreement". (passionate, wrestling for domination sex) and afterwards we would both go our own ways to travel the world and gain "more experience" :D before meeting and fighting again.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

Hell no! I would fight against her like valiant knight and only if she could prove her mettle in battle we could come to some sort of ekhm "agreement". (passionate, wrestling for domination sex) and afterwards we would both go our own ways to travel the world and gain "more experience" :D before meeting and fighting again.
Lol that anime perspective. XD

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Voted maybe. Depending on the monster girl and, depending what she'll do.

Deleted member 307750

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hell yeah, it'd be a kitsune for me because they're without a doubt my favourite monster girl. As for what she'd do to me I'd like her to tease me to the point of torture (fluffy tails) because sooner or later I'll have release and it'll be absolute ecstasy. She can then proceed to milk me dry of my semen whenever possible, I'd let my mind breakdown to the point where this is the only thing that brings me pleasure and I'll never want anything else in life. :3