What's new

ACT [X・らびっと] Vivi and The Magic Island/ヴィヴィと魔法の島 (RJ01129599)

thumb_english-motherfucker-do-youspeak-it-memegenerator-net-english-motherfucker-do-you-49523399.png
Looks like a picture of Alps. Do i need to fucking log in to see it or just for supporters anyway?

Ci-en is such a PAIN IN THE ASS to login, because my ID gets mixed in with the DLSite one or something and always tells me it's a wrong ID/Password, and i have to login in DLSite first, then ask for a password change, then ask Ci-en, then whatever the fuck i don't fucking even remember...god...
Maybe i just hav to register another account, i know, but fuck them.

EDIT: Oh, nvm, it does seem to have been fixed since last time. I just used a super-duper strong(my ass) password i didn't even remember lol. I'm a dumbass.
Anyways, just for supporters.

Is that Alp pict will be use in game?
Or just to fullfill fan request?

==============================

Speaking of DL Site , yeah it's annoying~

There was a nottice of merger , they suggest to ad Eng_XXXXXXXXX to log in
But when I logged in all the purchased is empty
Contacted CS , use old ID. Yep all the purchased item is there
Wonder why bother suggesting Eng_XXXXXXXXX

communicate in english
9月の議事録が出ました

(download here)

new update is out for the month, the enemy are humans again with some new one for this month's update.
X-Rabbits mentioned he will take a break on November (he will upload October update still) and he expects to release a formal trial version by the end of the year, so look forward to it.

I legitimately forgot to upload the new update for October but since it's already shared anyway (thanks Derpmaci), I'll share this month "update" instead

X-Rabbits just put out a Halloween mini-game featuring Alps (that has a lood scene in it), all you need to do is get 5 sweets while avoiding the ghost to win:

Last edited:
Sorry if anyone thought this is a post about the game updates.

Dude totally utilize that though! English is a MASSSIVE language and people 100% need translators! Follow through dude
You can always look at different site / group making professional translation (I know for exemple DLsite is recruiting - but you need to live in Japan; Kagura is recruiting as well or at least, you can contact them for a job through a form to fill on their site).

The other way is what many have done - built a patreon / blog with your work, advertise your work and offer to take job. If you're lucky, you'll attract attention and get offer for "fan translation", dev maker....
But like all line of work, there no sure method.

Just want to update that I've been hired in futures company.

No, not that future, US stock shares and foreign exchange. Already been a month and a week from now.
Thank you for your concern, feel the needs to update!

Back