What's new

ACT [X・らびっと] Vivi and The Magic Island/ヴィヴィと魔法の島 (RJ01129599)

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
did any uncen code?
You can go the easy route any install dumb renderer demosaic plugin from . It removes the mosaic shader but there's still the pixelated textures that need to be dealt with. I honestly don't care enough for this game to do it since I can't even play it properly due to broken controls. Besides, some scenes are disappointing with uncensor applied. In the locker scene for example Alps barely gets the tip. This game is not worth the effort to fully uncensor it.
Extract the attached zip directly in the game folder if you can't figure how to install plugins. Be warned that it will also remove the penis mesh for some ingame animations and they will appear dickless.
And I also didn't care about any of the characters or story except for the Alps gameplay.

Attachments

Last edited:

youthanize

Reputation score
after finished this game, kinda confused with alps session on chapter 9 i thought it was kinda remake from whats alps game originally happen but it is not, after replaying alps game she came back to her home 'from' whatever she was doing and got lost but on vivi she goes back to the forest this time she not lost to find her sister on other village. For me it is damn shame x-rabbit not focusing on vivi and alps more, also why there is a lot missing content from fantia on the game?

Last edited:
OP
Yuyami

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
also it's just me but I think the fact he got Shade to compose BGM again for the game is a plus, though I'm only saying this because they didn't need to go that hard for the final boss BGM but they did anyway.
I might exaggerate it but it definitely has that Demon Roots vibe for the final boss.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
that explains it, so far i've been like uhh where the fuck is shade
so only for the final boss huh

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
also it's just me but I think the fact he got Shade to compose BGM again for the game is a plus, though I'm only saying this because they didn't need to go that hard for the final boss BGM but they did anyway.
I might exaggerate it but it definitely has that Demon Roots vibe for the final boss.
I could see it lmao

Mick2000

Reputation score
4-5 hour gameplay, involve few retry because skill issue and game UI often gone on retry from checkpoint so ended up retrying the whole section again
gotta say this game is high improvement from the previous Alps Forest, and the fact they include her back into this game is kinda sweet. combat is mostly button mashing and sometime the counter method against certain attack is a bit cryptid, took me like 10 minute to realize you can just parry the metal ball when the big guy fling you into the air, rather lot of those attack can be just parry and it will grant you like 1 second invisibility.

the animation is smooth as usual, Hscene is about same quality as Alps, in fact it's much better. although it's very shame you can't see sprite scene in the gallery, i don't know how many sprite scene there is and i'm not going to bump every enemy just for it.

for the story, dev really write great stuff here, even Alps get more deeper background. although it confuse me what is that black fox at the ending.

also i do agree that BGM on final boss just hit different than the entire game

OP
Yuyami

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well you're in luck, 1.05 update will have those sprites animation be available in the gallery

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

well you're in luck, 1.05 update will have those sprites animation be available in the gallery
Yaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OwO)b

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I want to support dojin games and actually buy them instead of pirating.

However, I mostly buy these games for the bondage content and not the segs. Are there a lot of scenes where the female characters are tied up?
I'm okay with a variety of bindings, like ropes, vines, tentacles, webs, etc.

I already regretted some purchases where the game is kinda expensive but there's only one or two bondage scenes -_-

MisaShot

Reputation score

However, I mostly buy these games for the bondage content and not the segs. Are there a lot of scenes where the female characters are tied up?

I already regretted some purchases where the game is kinda expensive but there's only one or two bondage scenes -_-
I think is a good one

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seconding Magical girl Luna.
You may also want to check Twilight Scramble. It's several fetishes, but the core is bondage+energy drain -- and it's very well made.
This looks very, very promising. Lots and lots of bondage in the teasers released so far.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@MisaShot @sickle
Thanks but I already played both Luna and Twilight Scramble (I even drew fanarts of the main characters and got featured in the creators respective Ci-En pages).
The other game that's being made looks interesting, though.

But what about the game on topic, Vivi And The Magic Island?
Is there a lot of bondage?

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@MisaShot @sickle
Thanks but I already played both Luna and Twilight Scramble (I even drew fanarts of the main characters and got featured in the creators respective Ci-En pages).
The other game that's being made looks interesting, though.

But what about the game on topic, Vivi And The Magic Island?
Is there a lot of bondage?
Not really, unless you consider enemies holding down the MC bondage. It's definitely nothing like the other two games you mentioned.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you defeat the ninja dude on the beach?

Mick2000

Reputation score
How do you defeat the ninja dude on the beach?
first of all, i believe they are little girl, both of them, the ninja and hooded magician
this battle is a bit gimmicky, use riffle to repel the explosive it throws, ricochet the bullet to hit the ninja, one that surprise me is that you can slap the wall the hood girl created to change it's direction, final one is very easy

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
that fight is fucking weird and unintuitive, try making yo bullets bounce off walls, hitting said walls, and even going through past said walls
i don't even remember exactly cuz of how illogical it was, sorry

BloodPlasma

Reputation score
Link Begging. Under min post count, permanent ban.
Anyone has the updated version of the game?

ihgiknhyu

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
anyone have the full file or link of x rabbit's new posts like them? can you guy pls generously share them here? i would really appreciate it!

Attachments