What's new

ACT [X・らびっと] Vivi and The Magic Island/ヴィヴィと魔法の島 (RJ01129599)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Does the--uh enemies that bearhug you still do a ton of damage like previous version?

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
too bad each update only contains the new area and not the others. One thing I noticed is that textures must be exported as .tga instead of .png otherwise there will be artefacts when editing. Another thing I noticed is that the shapes cannot be changed. Any editing must be done within the shape's contour which kinda sucks because I can't make shape corrections such as the tip of the man's dick being too fat and doesn't look like going all the way in. is all I can do. Extract in Vivi_Data folder. This is just a test and I won't be sharing any more patches until the dev decides to pack everything together and not modifiy existing textures.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sees title: Well, some random game i guess anyway let's check this ou....
...of the previous game "Alps & The Dangerous Forest" ....
Well you now got my FUCKING whole attention now, son!

Edit:Awesome little gem we have here, and you, @Yuyami are a godsend a hero we don't deserve

so 2 questions:
1. All men have the same animation?
2. At the end when killing the lot of them on the roof and on the street, the game gets stuck with nothing else to do?

edit: nvm, it was a bug, but indeed there is nothing tnereafter

Last edited:
OP
Yuyami

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sees title: Well, some random game i guess anyway let's check this ou....

Well you now got my FUCKING whole attention now, son!

Edit:Awesome little gem we have here, and you, @Yuyami are a godsend a hero we don't deserve

so 2 questions:
1. All men have the same animation?
2. At the end when killing the lot of them on the roof and on the street, the game gets stuck with nothing else to do?

edit: nvm, it was a bug, but indeed there is nothing tnereafter
yup, all men have the same animation, the only difference is who got her health to 0 that shows up in the animation and the game's still in development, so once you clear the area after the rather large fight at the end, it pretty much prompts you whether you want to go back to the starting area or not and redo the whole run again.

OP
Yuyami

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Screenshot (314).png
If anyone remembers, in the game where Alps originate from, her background mentions that she used to live with her older sister until a while ago..... So, there's a chance that Vivi could actually be her sister, oh wow, this might as well be a proper sequel if you think about it :oops:

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As if this game couldn't get any more perfect already. Color me hyped for the next update!

OP
Yuyami

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here is this month's update and X-Rabbits confirm that this game will in fact be a double heroine game featuring Vivi and Alps, Alps is much like who she was in the previous game, she can't fight, meaning avoiding battles will be her priority instead, also yes, the scenes that could happen to her would be different to that of Vivi's. Vivi has a lot more going on since she can fight after all.

Alps is also voiced already for this game and her animation is designed to match with this game's style (there's already one erotic scene to view btw (y))

X-Rabbits also confirms that both of them are of the same age but they are NOT sisters, so we have yet to see if Alps will ever find her sister....

Also, next month's update will contain the first two versions of the game (November and December versions if I'm not mistaken)

Here's a picture of Alps for this game and yes, I'm actually happy she's in this as well :love:

main_56fe25f7-60cb-4d7c-adf1-822b7e5de3a8.jpg

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
for february version. Extract in the main folder overwriting the existing data.unity3d.
Use to autotranslate. Run the installer in the main folder.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
" Vivi has a lot more going on"

Sexually, or literally?

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was gonna say imagine dual MCs but to think he actually did it bless this man, this and mission mermaiden are definitely my top two most anticipated games

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
God... I wish I could support this dev

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
God... I wish I could support this dev
i thought the demos were paid stuff this guy helps us get? am i mistaken? if so then man this dev is a godsend we don't deserve
(either if he asked for payment he'd be, this is top quality content)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
i thought the demos were paid stuff this guy helps us get? am i mistaken? if so then man this dev is a godsend we don't deserve
(either if he asked for payment he'd be, this is top quality content)
They are paid content, that's why I want to support him. I'm just glad there's people here that do in fact support him monetary

eppolon2718

Reputation score
Here is my rough English translation for February version.

Download XUnity.AutoTranslator from (ReiPatcher is enough, and version does not matter. If you want, you may use newest version, 4.8.3 though I used version 4.7.3).
After finishing installation, extract the attached zip file ("Vivi-Feb-en-text.zip") into game folder.

There are font size issue, and I could not solve it. Hence, I had to shorten English text (some texts are overlapped if there are too many English letters).
For example, see below screenshot:
The original Japanese text is "Space 連打で引き抜く", which would be "Hit Space repeatedly to pull it out".
However, in the game, the structure of this sentence is "Space" and "連打で引き抜く". Hence, it is only possible to translate "連打で引き抜く" (not "Space 連打で引き抜く") if you use XUnity.AutoTranslator.
At first, I translated "連打で引き抜く" as "Hit it repeatedly to pull it out", but then "Space Hit it reapetedly" and "to pull it out" are overlapped (forcing line change using \n or \n\n did not work).
After several trials, I just translated "連打で引き抜く" as "Hit repeatedly" (It was the only case where English texts are not overlapped, at least in my computer).

Attachments

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score

here is this month's update and X-Rabbits confirm that this game will in fact be a double heroine game featuring Vivi and Alps, Alps is much like who she was in the previous game, she can't fight, meaning avoiding battles will be her priority instead, also yes, the scenes that could happen to her would be different to that of Vivi's. Vivi has a lot more going on since she can fight after all.

Alps is also voiced already for this game and her animation is designed to match with this game's style (there's already one erotic scene to view btw (y))

X-Rabbits also confirms that both of them are of the same age but they are NOT sisters, so we have yet to see if Alps will ever find her sister....

Also, next month's update will contain the first two versions of the game (November and December versions if I'm not mistaken)

Here's a picture of Alps for this game and yes, I'm actually happy she's in this as well :love:

View attachment 29210
I thought she has glasses for this one. Turned out it's just dust...
Now i wonder how she'd looked with a pair of glasses.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
God Alps-chan is adorable.

" Vivi has a lot more going on"

Sexually, or literally?
It's too early to say who will have more content. Alps is not a fighter so her part revolves around puzzle solving. Who has "more going on" will depend on which type of game-play you prefer I guess. But since this game is named after Vivi and since Alps already has her own game, Vivi will likely have more content, at least as far as non-H is concern.

OP
Yuyami

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
God Alps-chan is adorable.

It's too early to say who will have more content. Alps is not a fighter so her part revolves around puzzle solving. Who has "more going on" will depend on which type of game-play you prefer I guess. But since this game is named after Vivi and since Alps already has her own game, Vivi will likely have more content, at least as far as non-H is concern.
and judging by the fact since it's a double heroine game, there's a chance these two will meet each other, probably one rescuing the other, failure would probably lead to both being involved in an orgy, there's a lot of possibility that could happen to these two for the H content if you think about it, it's all of course, up to X-Rabbits to decide on the overall content with both of them :)

Last edited: