What's new

ACT [X・らびっと] Vivi and The Magic Island/ヴィヴィと魔法の島 (RJ01129599)

backupuser

Lurker
Reputation score
Although alias' line of thinking is on the extreme i can see where the person is coming from. Browsing this section of the forum and seeing a thread made back in 2014 is worrysome with all this said the mentality of being owed something when you donated out of your own will is not something i can ever get behind.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
The key word here is "donation," and the implications behind it. A donation is something made in support of a good cause, usually without the expectation of something in return. Eroge is a good cause in my cross-wired mind, and I have no problem with people supporting something they believe in. However, this guy is marketing something. I don't speak the language, so I can't make direct quotes, but I'm pretty sure the dev has said he is working specifically on this game, and implies that any "support" will go towards that game. This means people will believe they are paying for something specific, and when that doesn't happen, anger is expected.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thus guy had me worried for a second there.
It's 2019, not 2014.

backupuser

Lurker
Reputation score
Thus guy had me worried for a second there.
It's 2019, not 2014.
"a thread" not "this thread" i used to be a patreon for cpe but the constant game rework made me realize that its pretty much a scam its only going to be "finished" when they had enough. At the end of the day it doesnt really matter if were seeing progress updates or not since its up to the dev to finish the game or make excuses and rework it until their pockets are full.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I choose to have an optimistic view on this one. This is just me but if we consider the case where the dev is not just in it for the money and intentionally delaying the release, there are possible reasons for the delay. He's probably working alone. He's probably got another job and is doing this in his free time. He also probably takes breaks from time to time. For me, the demos (from long before, not the mini games) released so far were good and I choose to believe that x-Rabbit will deliver. It might not be the perfect game but I think it will be definitely worth playing (and fapping to). I loved his first game and will definitely look forward to this game when it comes out.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"a thread" not "this thread" i used to be a patreon for cpe but the constant game rework made me realize that its pretty much a scam its only going to be "finished" when they had enough. At the end of the day it doesnt really matter if were seeing progress updates or not since its up to the dev to finish the game or make excuses and rework it until their pockets are full.
what is cpe?
and yeah, some are like that, we can only hope this won't be the case and it turns out as our wishful hopes and dreams

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What made Alps successful was being a good hentai Limbo. Which seems to be surprisingly hard to do, since other groups keep trying to do it and botch it in some way every time.

Or have been trying to do it before Limbo was a thing (like those ugly as sin Francois games) and never got it right at all.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, lmao, francois, now that's a name i haven't heard in years.
Maybe super cute art style and not incredibly fucked up themes helps a little, too

sjs7046

Reputation score
It's a pity that the h photo of the Halloween vivi is not here yet.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait, new year CG?
Is only CG or an entire patch for the game?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There's no game for this month guys. . Also, I heard that x rabbit is preparing for the test version soooo maybe we are in a treat. My house is getting flooded soon, and I might not be here for the next month. Take care.
What do you mean flooded?
Dude, stay safe
Wish you and your family the best