ACT [ XGJP] Witch Trial ウイッチトライアル RE143339 RJ143339

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

DLSite

Genre
Chirarizumu boobs witch foreign devil blonde

Download

Graphics look kinda like oblivion for me, i havent played it yet so i cant say something about this game, it just caught my eyes bc i absolutly love 3D H-Games

**Genre is machine translated, might be not correct**
There was a woman with a supernatural power.
Suspected as being a witch, she is confined to a dungeon.
However, no one visits her for days and she starts to worry. She manages to get out of the prison, and she realizes everyone else in the castle became zombies.
Can she make her way of out this castle full of undead people?

Tips:
Find magical balls hidden in the castle to defeat the undeads.
Find the key to escape!

Commands:
W: Forward
S: Backward
A: Go to the left
D: Go to the right
Mouse movement: Move viewpoint
Right-click: Charge magical balls
Click: Launch magical balls

Last edited by a moderator:

mizore102

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ143339] ウイッチトライアル (Witch Trial)

@Omegaism thanks ^^

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the Camera in this game keep going from back to front anybody have this problem?

OP
nossiob

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

btw the links i posted are legit and i downloaded my game from them and have played it a bit and i have to say you better dont play it in window mode bc you mouse will go outside the window and if you click outside of it the game freezes.
can be a bit annoying

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

somebody with some 3D skills spent a lot of time making a game that looks pretty dam good only for it to turn out to be nothingness.

specter1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't get this game. It is gorgeous but the levels feel like there was supposed to be 10x the content. it's just empty.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"foreign devil blonde"

Zesty.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

fnished game i think -_-

just 3 animations and ends in 3rd part exit with a big To be Continued message X_X

the game is pretty easy you just move and kill certain zombies that has key there is no manual save, the save here works auto on start of each mission and the point in game is get keys and advance is all

fire balls are not infinite specially in 3rd part where you need at least 2 fire balls or you cannot pass XD since you need to get 2 keys there

this game would be very good if it have a lot more content and more brightness,

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To be fair, this game looks like it's in VERY early alpha. If so, it's not doing too badly (I only fell through the floor once!).

The protagonist looks almost exactly like my Dark Souls 2 character. I wonder if the cosmos is trying to tell me something.

Saldeath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the Camera in this game keep going from back to front anybody have this problem?
Yes, it's really frustrating. It's like monster hunter when you're against a wall. Camera goes bananas.

Really nice graphics though.

leifengan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this game looks incredible ! the little witch is extremely cute and the animations are awsome.. I really hope it's an early alpha and that there will be much more content added to it... and I'm confident it's the case because there was really no point designing such big levels for so few enemies...

I'm gonna watch out for this one for it might become my next new favorite

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

target indicator whosoever nice.
The one somehow moves to side when you have to keep the aggression button.
which makes it difficult for me to meet.

also hope in the full version the example. the fireballs that you can find also renew after the time is.

Reputation score

I hope to see this game get a lot more content and improvements in the future, it's great, smooth animations, great visuals for the most part, and it is pretty interesting... however...

Having the "attack" camera right behind the fireball is annoying as hell. Messes with aiming and can even blind you long enough for the zombies to close the gap.

So little information given to objectives and this game punishes you like hell for not collecting all the fireball spells. By the 3rd level it's easy to run out with the zombie:fireball ratio.

Stupid censoring... I hope someone patches that if this game finishes (I always fear they'll just flop).

Hopefully they'll fix the collision and detection as well. It's very easy to get when opening doors and even dragged through locked doors if the enemy is too close.

However, as much as I can complain I know it's alpha and it's on unity which is... not a great engine. But it's good for what it is and I love the characters run animation, it looks really good, same with the enemies. Though the sex poses are a little boring right now and there is no climax scene. Considering the enemies are horny undead I'd expect more force, weirder positions, crazy climax scenes and probably continuation from that seeing as you 'die' after one enemy.

That's my 2 cents. :)

Ulterior

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems strange that they are already selling this game on DLSite with it being so unfinished.

I want to support the game since it looks like a strong base but...I don't know if it's just a cash grab on some work. :confused:

Oh yeah, one other thing, dual monitors throws this game for a loop.
You can set it to not be windowed and it won't matter. You can still select outside the game which causes it to minimize then when it pops back up, the counter for your fireballs disappears.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is more of a tech demo than an actual game. I'd take this to literally be the trial of an unreleased game called "witch" with how barren it is.

shenlong

Reputation score

This is more of a tech demo than an actual game. I'd take this to literally be the trial of an unreleased game called "witch" with how barren it is.
Not a bad tech demo, though it does have a lot of promise. Having no blog for this game does bother me to a degree.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Not a bad start... posting to watch this - hopefully theres a lot more to come

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Late as fuck to the party, but figured I'd share my impressions, even if some were already mentioned.

1) Should have a crosshair, or some better indicator of where the fireball is going. Yes it only travels in the one path, so it's not like it'll deviate, but still sucks trying to judge it at long range.

2) Something is up with the camera. Keeps pulling to the left.

3) Needs to work better with the mouse. Can't make precise movements with it very well, which kinda sucks when you open a door and *bam* undead.

4) Why the fuck can't the camera go lower. The mouse does, as made obvious when it takes a year for me to bring the camera up a little.

5) Needs a better indicator for keys than whatever that thing is at the bottom middle of the screen, though that may have just been a graphical bug I didn't notice before picking up a key and not really be a key indicator at all, idunno.

6) Secret areas. It should have them. Cut down on the useless areas first, yeah, but it's a castle. Needs secrets.

7) Should be a way to tell which enemy will give what animation. Whether it be a visual clue, the way you approach/get grabbed, something.

I'd really like to see this take off, or maybe someone else take the idea and run with it, because as it is now, it's like Sector and Zephyr said, it just feels like a super early demo.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for more standalone games like this, I'd be grateful. I like the 3D stuff, but most of the stuff I find are mods to Bethesda games.

Last edited:

Shandy123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...anyone know of a way to remove the pixellations?