What's new

ACT [Xixrelk] ELF COURIER

xixrelk

Reputation score
Xixrelk, ELF COURIER.

Hello all. I'm Xixrelk and try to develop my own skill avoid Hentai game.
Its called Elf courier.

Link to game:
or you can download it from this link.
#F!xIoSBYoT!BZntDSuLgEtdvJw-acarCg
for a desktop version.

Game play:

it's a sidescrolling runner where you have to avoid enemis when on the ground you jump on them to kill them.
you can cast two spells bubble when in the air to stay longer in air and shadow bomb to be invisible for 4 sec for enemies.
you cast spels whit mana orbs each cost 4 and mana can be collected on a run.
(And well if you read the Newgrounds comment about enemies pattern spawn... i will fix that in next update its funny coz i didn't think of playing the way when i was testing game)

Currently there is only 1 lvl and 3 enemies... I started recently

Controls:
w or up arrow to jump
a or left arrow to do bubble
d or right arrow to do shodowbomb

Story:
Your master order you to deliver a message and well you have to deliver a message... that's all.
(story is a joke and i put few refference inside intro hope somwone find it funny)

H-content:

6 "fail" animation the animation you get depend of a kill count.
I know art could be better but I will work on that to :)
Fetishes:
Fantasy, Goblins, Bestiality

Hope someone will like it and I will be really grateful for feedback.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
As rough as it is its pretty charming, could be a nice game if you keep adding to it

OP
xixrelk

xixrelk

Reputation score
As rough as it is its pretty charming, could be a nice game if you keep adding to it
Sure thing! I will update it pretty soon : ) after I get some comments on Newgrounds to know what to fix and I will start making lvl 2

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
My biggest criticisms so far are:
1: It's difficult to time your jumps to land on enemies. You have maybe 500ms from the point they enter the screen, to when jumping would land you behind them.
2: It isn't clear what the kill-count thresholds are for the different animations

Other than that, pretty cool so far, definitely evokes memories of Jungle Girl.

OP
xixrelk

xixrelk

Reputation score
Ohh lol silly story about that :) I didn't know yet how to use randomize func so I just decide to make the animation depend on kill kill-count :)
its pig1 >=8 pig2 < 8 goblin1 >= 6 goblin2 < 6 wolf1 < 8 wolf2 >= 8
heh but I will change it to random in the future :)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I start up the game and I see a pig and a dog. Is it Christmas already?

kiko

Reputation score
While you're at the topic of bestiality, I see how a Horse enemy would be logical. A stallion. You could consider that.

Other than that, while the gameplay seems basic it's actually kinda charming. The art is not too bad either. Keep up the good work

OP
xixrelk

xixrelk

Reputation score
While you're at the topic of bestiality, I see how a Horse enemy would be logical. A stallion. You could consider that.

Other than that, while the gameplay seems basic it's actually kinda charming. The art is not too bad either. Keep up the good work
A stallion wow ohhh umm my horses drawings well they well always kinda bad but i will practice maybe one lvl with the different theme will have horse enemy like shadowmere :)

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Fail animations need some work, but I did enjoy the running animations as well as the enemy death effects. Also, it seems as if you can still shadow bomb after you've been defeated.

Are you planning to put in any air enemies in the future?

OP
xixrelk

xixrelk

Reputation score
Yes. in next update will be flying enemy but he will only hit you and make you fall on the ground and other enemies will do the punishment.
I'm making all images by myself... but practice makes perfect once I get good enough I will eventually replace them it's my first game just to start.
and yes you can cast shadow bomb after defeated...there was a glitch with it if you cast it during fail animation and fast klick again you will be invulnerable in next run but I fix it.
Buuut someone in the comment on Newgrounds... said it was funny so I let players cast shadow bomb during sex but there will be no invulnerability bug.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was going to try it on Newgrounds but it gave me an "abort(114). Build with -s ASSERTIONS=1 for more info." error. Other games work. Using Firefox/Linux.

OP
xixrelk

xixrelk

Reputation score
I was going to try it on Newgrounds but it gave me an "abort(114). Build with -s ASSERTIONS=1 for more info." error. Other games work. Using Firefox/Linux.
I added a link to the desktop to version. in the first post, there is a Linux ver.
#F!xIoSBYoT!BZntDSuLgEtdvJw-acarCg
Btw tell me if the Linux version work :)
copy whole URL

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I should have specified that i didn't want to download it which is why i tried it on Newgrounds. You haven't shared any screenshots so i just wanted to see what the game looks like. Sorry but i don't want to download and possibly install anything when i'm just curious.

OP
xixrelk

xixrelk

Reputation score
hello if anyone wanna play my game there is done
web
desktop

ryproar

Reputation score
I can't even pass the first level...
I feel your pain... I had to hope for a good run each time I played. Just use the bombs when you feel like you are going to screw up. And in my case you will screw up A LOT. o_O

OP
xixrelk

xixrelk

Reputation score
I can't even pass the first level...
don't worry you don't lose much the next lvl is snow theme and third space... but i get bored so endings are less detailed and final scene is just ok that's all thx for playing :) but its my first one... so i think it's ok.

vaper

Reputation score
Are you by any chance from Poland?
It translated my game window to "gra z elfką" :D

kiko

Reputation score
My friend, I like this game. It's charming, but why in god's name are the levels so long? Literally no reason to be so