What's new

Xoullion

Reputation score
EkTPBXe.png
SUMMARY
Married Life With A Lamia is a Monster Girl Game with NSFW Content, made with RPG Maker MZ. The game has a lot of optional features. If there is something you don't like then just simply don't unlock it from the shop system.
STORY
Our Hero went hunting for treasure in the desert, eventually finding the location of an Ancient Pyramid. It was here that, fortunately - or perhaps unfortunately - through surviving the trials, he came to have the Pyramid Owner as his wife. Can our Hero resist the temptations or will he succumb to them? The choice is yours to make or maybe not.
F.A.Q
What are the differences between builds?
Public = Free to Play for everybody, usually 1 month older than the newest version.
Donation = Being able to play the newest version but without other privileges. One time payment - selling price increasing as the game progressing to being completed.
Supporter = This is only available on Patreon or Subscribestar. There are multiple tiers but the cheapest one to get early access is $4/Month with privileges such as cheat codes - exclusive scenes - gallery room.

Content/Features
2DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Female domination, Monster girl, Male domination, Character Customization, Text Customization, Cheat Codes(Supporters), Exclusive Scenes(Supporters), Submissive/Dominant Female Route, Handholding, Daily Tasks, Challenges, Gallery, Shop System, 38000+ Words, Relationship Leveling, Story Events, Kissing, Headpat, Cuddle, Hugging, Ass Slap/Grab, Handjob, Tailjob, Tongue job, Paizuri, Cunnilingus, Oral job, Buttjob, Coilfuck, 69, Pegging, Vore, Mind Control, Futa, Breastfeed.
Controls
WASD/Arrows - Z/X/ENTER/ESC/SPACE
Game Links

Game Version
The Project is Complete

Latest - 1.1
Free - 0.9A
(Windows + HTML Version)

Screenshots
RCpnfo.png 65X3r3.gif AhQW9Y.png ruM8kR.gif

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Only cucks would want to be married lite.

I'll take a regular marriage with a lamia please and hold the NTR.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What's with those ever-so-slightly off-centered eyes, making her look brain-damaged. And the slightly wierd animatronic-like eye movements from side to side make it even worse.

OP
X

Xoullion

Reputation score
New update is out 0.6A is now free for the public.
0.7 Changelog

Around 60% The Game Is Done
Improved Scene Selections/Choices (No More Random Trigger Exept The First Level)
7000+ Words
6 New H Scene
1 New Task
2 New Interaction
1 New Feature - Nickname
Improved Character Customization
Background Music Added During The Game
A Few Grammar Fix

Since i added the first Story events i made a game trailer as well.

OP
X

Xoullion

Reputation score
0.8 Changelog
2 H Scene
2 Supporter Exclusive H Scene
4000+ Words
1 Another Task System (Challenges)
Contains 5 Trap Room - 5 Labyrinth - 5 Puzzle
If you win, you get 20 coin if you lose you get nothing
Trap = Avoid traps reach the exit portal - only 1 chance
Labyrinth - you have 40 second to find the exit portal - only 1 chance
Puzzle - Find the correct puzzle order - 3 chance
Gallery added where you can rewatch both Dom/Sub scenes (Noble Tier)
Bug fixes
Grammar fixes - Intro - Route Selection - LVL 1 Scenes -

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
May be a petty criticism, but who measures an update's contents by words, exactly?

Dialogue lines, sure, but individual words?.. Words for what, exactly? Items? Flavor text? Menu options? For all we know they could just be typing words accessed only by a dummy NPC in a blank inaccessible room. You need to be a bit more specific on what you're adding.

OP
X

Xoullion

Reputation score
May be a petty criticism, but who measures an update's contents by words, exactly?

Dialogue lines, sure, but individual words?.. Words for what, exactly? Items? Flavor text? Menu options? For all we know they could just be typing words accessed only by a dummy NPC in a blank inaccessible room. You need to be a bit more specific on what you're adding.
I only measure with words the actual text contents such as dialogues - h scenes - story events.
Here is an example when i write 1 scene. It usually goes between 350-600 words/route, so its 900-1200 words/scene
Changelog - 4 Scene - 4000+ Words
As for why? Because it's my preference I rather use words than characters. It gives more reality about how much content is being added into the game.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
As for why? Because it's my preference I rather use words than characters. It gives more reality about how much content is being added into the game.
no one said anything about counting characters... Lurker question was more about using "words" instead of "lines" or the like.

OP
X

Xoullion

Reputation score
New Changelog
2 H Scene
2 Supporter Exclusive H Scene
2 Story Event
4500+ Words
Gallery Updated
Support Orb reworked from now on its only for listing King Tier people
Main Menu received image buttons for linking sites like Patreon
2 Splash Scenes ( Adult Warning + Explanations about build differences - 8 seconds long - shippable )
Control improvements
You can move with WASD Z X Buttons as well, not just with Arrows from now on
Mouse Control Disabled
Bug fixes
Grammar fixes - LVL 2 Scenes - (Thanks for Gummyroach - 4-Bit-Player )
( My Patreon and Subscribestar have 7 day free trial on the lowest tier from now on so you can view my Patreon posts for free if you are curious about what I'm working on )
( Also, there is a high possibility for this being the last free build when the next version come out the game probably will be complete at 1.1 version )

OP
X

Xoullion

Reputation score
New Changelog
3 Story Event
2 H Scene
2 Exclusive H Scene
HTML Version Release 0.9A-1.1
3000 Words
Grammar fix (100% of the game is fixed)
Bug fix
0.9A version receives the fixes and the last story events.

Note:the project will receive one last bug fix/grammar fix update because i ended up missing a fev lines. but the game is complete.