What's new

VN/TEXT [ XUSE ] jast Seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2 / 聖なるかな -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2- VJ004907

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
hi i bought this of the dlsite link here additional info here . but i seem to have trouble getting it to run i am not 100% certain but i thinks its drm protected and i used the info they gave me but i always seem to get an error when using it here is a link to the error message . i am running my pc in jap regional setting i have tried many things to get this to run, i bought it after playing the first 1 since i enjoyed the story so much, any help or info would be useful and appreciated.
A journey across infinite worlds.

The Time Tree. Countless branches extending through space, each a world of its own. In one such world, a boy holds within him the soul of an ancient god yearning to break free. He tries to live a normal life, but must constantly struggle against the destructive
urges threatening to overwhelm him.

Little does he know that his closest friends also carry the burdens of an age long forgotten. With this destiny comes power; Eternity Swords with incredible might and Guardian Spirits manifested from their very souls. The gods are reborn, friend turns on friend, and an ancient war erupts once more.

Thrown into a world not his own, Nozomu must fight to bring his friends home. He must also discover the true nature of the being within him before it consumes him utterly. Thus begins a journey that will shake the very foundation of the universe.

Last edited by a moderator:

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: jast Seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2

hi i bought this of the dlsite link here additional info here . but i seem to have trouble getting it to run i am not 100% certain but i thinks its drm protected and i used the info they gave me but i always seem to get an error when using it here is a link to the error message . i am running my pc in jap regional setting i have tried many things to get this to run, i bought it after playing the first 1 since i enjoyed the story so much, any help or info would be useful and appreciated.
Dlsite should have a Support area you can use to get help with your problem.
And you can press Control + C on error messages and then paste them. Anything other than a japanese speaking person won't be able to help you through the image alone (but could use translators on the copied text).

Anyway, if it IS rejecting your credentials, your only option is contacting dlsite.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, the error message says "It's possible that installation was not completed correctly. Please reinstall."

That probably isn't too helpful, unfortunately.

OP
ichigo

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dlsite should have a Support area you can use to get help with your problem.
And you can press Control + C on error messages and then paste them. Anything other than a japanese speaking person won't be able to help you through the image alone (but could use translators on the copied text).

Anyway, if it IS rejecting your credentials, your only option is contacting dlsite.
ah ok thanks the only other thing that i read just recently, is that it has some issues running on 64 bit systems mine is so, might be why ill try your advice see if they can help

dargoth i already tried reinstalling and re-downloading but thanks for translating the message guess ill try one more time to download and reinstall and hope it works

Last edited:

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

assuming you've tried re-downloading and re-installing by now, let me suggest that it might be a missing .dll in your operating system?

my first step would probably be try using a different computer with hopefully different operating system for the installation, and if the same error turns up, it's most likely the game trying to look for something that's in the japanese version of the operating system but missing in your version

by the way if you want to download anything, i suggest going to microsoft site for the download, i only posted that link because it seemed to make more sense than the microsoft website solution

OP
ichigo

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

assuming you've tried re-downloading and re-installing by now, let me suggest that it might be a missing .dll in your operating system?

my first step would probably be try using a different computer with hopefully different operating system for the installation, and if the same error turns up, it's most likely the game trying to look for something that's in the japanese version of the operating system but missing in your version

by the way if you want to download anything, i suggest going to microsoft site for the download, i only posted that link because it seemed to make more sense than the microsoft website solution
ok ill look into that if this don,t work it just finished downloading so gonna try to reinstall them

just finished reinstalling got the same error which means it is most like missing a file like ya said i try your idea and see what i could be missing

i take back what i said up above i double check now its a different number then the link at first post ---------------------------

聖なるかな
---------------------------
インストールしたデータが破損している可能性があります。再インストールをしてください。 [ hr8007049c ]

アプリケーションを終了します。
OK

apparently need to reinstall again is what it says

scratch all that its working i got lucky found an old thread on hongfire apparently you have to use jap non Unicode and the basic jap Unicode for time and things like that or it will give you that error which is bizarre never seen a game want both lol thanks for info and help even though problem turned out to be something else entirely.

by the way is there an English patch for this like the first game?

Last edited:

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like windows might be retarded, tells me things didn't install correctly all the time and I just tell it to shut up and then use the program without any issues.
Assume you have tried to start the game anyhow?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nope but it is getting a official translation but who knows when that will be out(though I hear it is supposed to be out October next year)

Last edited:
OP
ichigo

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

nope but it is getting a official translation but who knows when that will be out(though I hear it is supposed to be out October next year)
ah ok thanks for the info i will look forward to the patch though i may know i how to read Japanese by then, got a language program to teach me Japanese will see which happens first.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually there is, for the all-ages version of Eien no Aselia/Aselia the Eternal anyways(which JAST USA released), which has no H.

I don't think anyone's bothered to port it to the explict version of the game but that wouldn't of been allowed anyways given that one of the love interests is a loli.

The translation patch for the all-ages version of the game is is actually still on a but you're better off just simply looking for the localized version of the game itself, which uses the same translation(or buying the game from JAST).

OP
ichigo

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually there is, for the all-ages version of Eien no Aselia/Aselia the Eternal anyways(which JAST USA released), which has no H.

I don't think anyone's bothered to port it to the explict version of the game but that wouldn't of been allowed anyways given that one of the love interests is a loli.

The translation patch for the all-ages version of the game is is actually still on a but you're better off just simply looking for the localized version of the game itself, which uses the same translation(or buying the game from JAST).
thanks but already bought and have that exact copy of the first game was only wondering about a patch for the second game, still very good info for anyone who is interested in this game plus did not like the hentai version of first one anyway kinda ruined the game for me after i learned the story of the first one and i know which character ya mean she is definitely a loli in that one, by the way anyone want me to upload my copy of the the English/all age version of the first one would take awhile since its a big file but i can do it in parts and upload to media fire?

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ironically the loli is also the oldest :rolleyes: oh japan how you never cease to amuse me.

but yeah the only bad part about the all-ages version is that they cut the evil route, but it would have needed a major rewrite for it to work in the first place

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, WUT? You bought Seinarukana with protection from dlsite?

I remember, i saw a torrent few days ago - getchu version without any protection. It's not like they've added something new, so you have an option. :D

OP
ichigo

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sorry for the big ass necro of this thread but i figured anyone still looking forward to this sequel may like this got that through the jast website looks like we may see a release in September it is near the very bottom of that text/page really looking forward to this been replaying the first recently.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's about god damn fucking time

holy shit i've been waiting forever for them to release seinarukana

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did they ever translate the full version of the original? I recall it being the all ages version which lacked a whole bunch of stuff (including the "evil" route)

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did they ever translate the full version of the original? I recall it being the all ages version which lacked a whole bunch of stuff (including the "evil" route)
Actually the version they released could be considered a more complete version then the original 18+ version. The censored release had the two fandisc routes added to the game, better visuals, and the side spirits had names and personalities. The only thing it lacked was h scenes and the mid game ending evil route.

I think there was another version later(not translated) that added the scenes back in but cut the gameplay entirely, but I'm not sure on that and there is little reason for that version to be released.

OP
ichigo

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

another update for those still waiting for this post about 18 hours ago had this in it Seinarukana —> Translation and coding finished, waiting on LE materials. judging from this we may really get to see this out this month in English.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

another update for those still waiting for this post about 18 hours ago had this in it Seinarukana —> Translation and coding finished, waiting on LE materials. judging from this we may really get to see this out this month in English.
they already said translation finished since 2 years ago

OP
ichigo

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sorry for the necroing of this thread but thought people would be happy to know this is now up for preorder you can also vote to get the first one on steam as well