What's new

VN/TEXT [ XUSE ] jast Seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2 / 聖なるかな -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2- VJ004907

Deleted member 61362

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: jast Seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2

No kidding. The translation and editing was done 2 fricking years ago

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So when is it set to be released now? Website seems to give me nothing.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So when is it set to be released now? Website seems to give me nothing.
3 to 10 months from now I'd assume :rolleyes: it's jlist after all they love to make people wait for release

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so is that jlist purchase an actual boxed edition?

maybe ill just wait for digital version

OP
ichigo

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just thought i update this thread for those that would be interested to know that this is out now through jlist got my copy in today was definitely worth the wait.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally... oh it's the third month since I said 3 to 10 months too wow. :p

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

bout god damn time

now to wait for digital version

and, yeah im still buying it even after i pirate it lol

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

bout god damn time

now to wait for digital version

and, yeah im still buying it even after i pirate it lol
it's a must buy..... though I might wait for it be on steam. (after all it's already been confirmed or so I hear)

OP
ichigo

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

it's a must buy..... though I might wait for it be on steam. (after all it's already been confirmed or so I hear)
it will be already has a page on steam but if your waiting for the steam one it will be a long wait they explain why here just look at the seinarukana one.

edit: forgot to add you may want to just get it through jlist if you can it comes with a code for the steam one as well unless that was a preorder thing only though i don,t think it was also i don,t think it can be used till it comes out on there but this way you end up with both versions for the price of one assuming they still give the codes for the steam one.

Last edited:

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played the first one and kind of enjoyed it. Didn't dislike it at least...

For anyone who's tried/played this game before, is it any good? Thinking about buying into it, but I'd really like a second opinion on this.

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahhhh.... I've been waiting for this game for quite a long while. Does anyone know which characters you can romance in it?

OP
ichigo

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ahhhh.... I've been waiting for this game for quite a long while. Does anyone know which characters you can romance in it?
there 6 endings from what i remember off the top of my head not counting any bad ends like the one in the first one and if i rememeber right there should be an ending for each of the main heroines don,t quote me on that been forever since i played the jap version of this, also to add on to my previous post the first one should be on steam on the 29th of this month finally got a date.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow this finally got released? Color me very pleasantly surprised.

I played the first one and kind of enjoyed it. Didn't dislike it at least...

For anyone who's tried/played this game before, is it any good? Thinking about buying into it, but I'd really like a second opinion on this.
Played the Japanese version way back when (like three or four years ago) and enjoyed it immensely. Great if you enjoyed the first, since it's basically an improved version of all of the mechanics. Other than gameplay, it's not really worth writing home about iirc (story, music, art, etc. are pretty average). I'm still searching for a link to it, so if anybody who's found one could throw me a bone... *winknudge*

EDIT: And of course not even five minutes after I type this I find a link that was literally posted within the hour. If anybody's curious, Google is your friend.

Last edited:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well, i got a news that stated the adult content got removed

OP
ichigo

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, i got a news that stated the adult content got removed
not true will only apply to the steam one once it comes out on there the jlist one and the one from jast is the 18 plus one i have already scene one scene myself.

edit: just read the link i posted on the last page ill add it here to jast says it on there blog what each version has of course the steam one won,t be out till September judging from the steam page.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks dude

good on jast for putting out the download code before i could find a torrent for it lol

man i hope it's everything i been waiting for

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, maybe I'm missing something, but I am getting absolutely MURDERED in the first mission to retake the city. I've reinforced my characters to the maximum possible value and am trying all sorts of combinations/skills, but the support character in the enemy unit is raining meteors on my party and destroying everyone. Did I screw up somewhere? I feel like I've hit an iron wall - like it's a lot more difficult than it should be for mission 1.

Edit: Nevermind, I finally found a single combination of characters/skills/roles that got me through that fight.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pay close attention to counters and which abilities target which enemies. Later on you will run into attacks that seem weak but avoid defenders and go straight for attackers and supports etc.

You're probably going to LOVE the first boss if you're not reading all the skills closely >_>

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't own a cd drive so does that mean if i bought the game i couldnt play the uncensored one?

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can you change skill in battle, such as having the red head use Energy Leak instead of Ice Banish for the first boss fight in ch. 2? Skill swap seems to only work outside of actual battle.