What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [ya-ho-games] 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~ (RJ138193)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~

'. ' apparently there's another update on the 6th Dec, adding 3 more scenes and something else into the game.

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to play this game without knowing japanese? Because it seems to me like it's really not.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ya it was updated i just downloaded it from DMM i will have it uploaded to mega by Saturday at the latest (I hope) to share.

here you go mega.nz/#!qF8gnaQb!zkZ5E6eJVlZ8QMUfsrzMTRL1_0VC5UAXHeXNmersCBE
Thanks! +rep :)

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn, a walkthrough would be helpful here.

I really don't know how to make AGTH split lines (e.g. when picking options, there are always about 5 of them, so I don't know which is the third, fourth etc) and the text itself is pretty darn complex, so ATLAS is derping a lot.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn, a walkthrough would be helpful here.

I really don't know how to make AGTH split lines (e.g. when picking options, there are always about 5 of them, so I don't know which is the third, fourth etc) and the text itself is pretty darn complex, so ATLAS is derping a lot.
visual novel reader can help... but again its doesnt translate options, like you said, only text in game, sadly

LazzloYo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT:
Moved everything what i said here: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28238

P.S. Now if only someone would be interested in making proper full or at least a partial translation for this game!?

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

:(:( still no walkthrough

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys new update. v1.60e

1月31日追記 あけましておめでとうございます。今年もよろしくお願いします。
聖剣のセシリアv1.60eにて、アナザーコス5種追加(2周目以降)と、おまけ差分シーン4つが追加されました。

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm actually curious, I've played the game on release how much stuff did he add by now ?

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm actually curious, I've played the game on release how much stuff did he add by now ?
He keeps adding in more scenes.

Last edited:

Adlimori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't remember the exact scenes from the base game so im going to have to take a guess, but going off the first floor of the CG room the game started off with 53 scene replays from the base game and if i recall correctly +3 scenes that were added later so 56 scenes on the first floor. The second floor contains 81 scene replays. So hes added 84 scenes as of V1.60b . The newest patch v1.60e added 4 more unique scenes ( and 5 more costumes if google translates correct). So in total 88 Scenes have been added since the release with 40-46 of those 88 being unique. As in an entire new scene while the rest are variations of the unique scenes with different dialogue and minor changes to the artwork like piercings, ahegao face,blindfold or gag, or dirt added onto the image. Didn't even realize the game had 141 scenes until i counted them.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh wow, I think it's about time I replay this.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I decided to give it a try, but it looks like a little bit difficult to play (without knowing japanese, at least). Any general tips on how to face the game? :D

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a save?

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

was there ever a TL (At least for the choices) for this game? y remembered dropping it halfway in the earlier versions, guess i'll play it again

Adlimori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a save?
Here ya go. If i recall correctly besides starting in the CG Room this save is at the start of my New game + playthrough shortly after the prologue without any of the bosses defeated yet. Don't even remember how i got into the town in the first place without triggering that white haired guy at the entrance. Only thing that has been done on this New Game + save is finding a hidden character that i believe you don't even know about until mid playthrough which by then is to late to find in your first playthrough.

Also its missing the Kunoichi outfit and the dragon quest sage outfit. Kunoichi outfit can be obtained in the ninja village through some dialogue choices i believe since i have it on a later save. As for the Sage outfit, well i have no idea. Like the desert area characters h-scene's i have yet to figure out how to obtain it.

I decided to give it a try, but it looks like a little bit difficult to play (without knowing japanese, at least). Any general tips on how to face the game? :D
Well the choices can't be hooked so your gonna have to guess on everyone. If starting a new game and you don't care about balance there is some stone monument or something that if you talk to gives you an item that grants a large boost to your stats making the fights alot easier.

If your main goal is to beat the game then just keep progressing to each new unlocked area as you kill the bosses since its pretty linear in that regard.

If you get pregnant then in the capital the house down from the teleport sign with the old lady will allow you to give birth (no scene if i recall correctly) or you can talk to some demon/ghost looking sprite at the right of the capital that will give you something for getting rid of the pregnancy.

If your doing prostitution but your character isn't perverted enough then reading the books on the shelf in the building will give a temp boost.

Also there is some knight character that you will run into throughout the game. Finding all of them will allow you the chance to fight some really tough boss. Ya will know who it is the first time you speak to them.

Lastly, be careful on selecting some dialogue choices. Specifically (no big spoilers, but meh ill spoiler tag it anyways)
at the entrance of the first dungeon and when interacting with petrified statues. Wrong choice on the first one i mention results in killing a non-important character that will thank you later on with an item which i believe also does not matter. As for the statues, i have no idea what's up with them yet.

was there ever a TL (At least for the choices) for this game? y remembered dropping it halfway in the earlier versions, guess i'll play it again
A partial is being worked on ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28256. No update for 2 weeks but im pretty sure the person's still working on it. Looks like a lot of files to go through.

Attachments

Reputation score

If this game was translated I would give it a perfect 10/10, the combat is neat, there are a ton of H scenes, the music is good, etc.

MortalBlackbird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a link to the newest version for all of you.

link removed not correct version most likely

enjoy!

Last edited:

Adlimori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a link to the newest version for all of you.

mega.nz/#!uE81gDbR!UWDD_kTP4eNAQ1LZRDK6_wTs3NU9xeYGYpEJwyekFtg

enjoy!
Can you double check that it is the correct version? There doesn't seem to be any actual updates. the only modified file is the text file stating the version. if i am understanding both google translate and Chiitranslite there should be four scenes added. data.wolf hasn't been modified since 12/5/15 which fits with the 12/6/15 1.60b update. If scenes were added it should have been modified 1/30/16 like the version upgrade text file.