What's new

Yakyu K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padrone

Reputation score
Hi guys,

I found this great flash game called Yakyu K, but I'm having trouble with downloading the flash file. It is at swfchan (can't post links yet):

.../17/84540/?yakyu_K.swf

If you try to download it you'll only get the main file, not the seperate girl files (I know they are there from a different version I already have). Any ideas on how to get the complete version?

lokavi1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Yakyu K

The HentaiPalm Forums have put tons of effort into getting that game, including uncensoring each girl as they come out.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

This is Ohtaku's Yakyuken right? That's what it looks like anyway, that constantly updating yakyuken game he runs.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

thats the link it was supposed to be in the OP

but the game is kinda broken (for me at least): after choosing any 2 characters and making a choice of rock paper or scissors it shows the oponent s choice and then the game just shoes the green background and seemingly freezes

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Just tried out: Error 404 in the flash, impossible to play.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Just tried out: Error 404 in the flash, impossible to play.
I think I know why. I have played this game before, and every character has it's own flash file. The full game is a folder load of flash files, and I guess whoever uploaded didn't upload the full package.

ThePie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I'm concerned, the developer keeps a free full version on his site with updated characters

e-ohkoku.jp/contents/yakyu_K.html

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh man, this brings back some memories.

Way back when like..what? Over six years ago now? I posted a lot over at the hentaipalm forums. Since strip games are kind of my big thing I found this game by chance and posted it over there and tried to find people who could maybe uncensor it and identify all of the characters in the game (since almost all of them a from anime or games). Eventually we got a pretty good system running.

But, site popularity declined and eventually I stopped going there. I think they still update and uncensor the game, though. I think they strictly control who gets it now, though. It's not necessarily a system I agree with, but I can hardly say I'm a member of the team now, and I certainly don't put in any of the work that they do.

My biggest gripe with this game is that most of the time I don't recognize the characters. I'll admit, my anime knowledge is pretty shallow, but it's very rare that he puts up a character I know.

Still, I regularly check his blog to see what the next one he'll update is. I haven't downloaded a pack of uncensored characters in ages though.

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember this game ... but back then it was no where nere this many characters though

Password42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have just posted an updated version of the game here: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27596

Status
Not open for further replies.