What's new

ADV RPG Maker Shota [ YamamotoDoujinshi ] BULMA ADVENTURE 3 (RJ255471/RE255471)

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link :

New entry in the Dragon Ball inspired ero by Yamamoto (who is Spanish, the name wouldn't tell you that), this one drops the rock/paper/scissors "combat" of the last three entries in favor of an exploration/stealth game. Also the first to feature Z era Bulma rather than OG DB. Every scene is animated to an extent, and the game definitely aims to be a parody of the whole Namek events.

I finished the game, only for Bulma to say "A bad ending ? Seriously ? This eroge ends like this ?" I mean, Bulma in this work seems much more self aware than the previous, so it could be just a joke, but there's a screen on DLsite that shows her in front of Freeza, while the playthrough I had didn't have that happen at all. Is there multiple endings or is this a red herring ?

Controls: Basic RPG Maker controls

EDIT : added a tag because there's an early scene that involves Gohan. Does'n't go very far, but worth tagging.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Durper

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bump regarding what I said in the spoiler.

There might not be anything optional, and if so, it's a case of "trailers always lie". Will keep checking.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I haven't found anything with Frieza. It's a little dark this time around, but the animations are still excellent. Was waiting for frog Ginyu to face fuck Bulma but it never happened...

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
he wastes his potential.
He could make a really good game.....
-
To Bulma 3
He once said that there could be a dlc. So not in the near future.
He is currently working on his new project.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
That's such a waste of potential.
As in, that would be stupid, or that would have been hilarious?

The code to the ship is in each of the four quadrants with a guard. I don't remember the exact number, and the codes are on random surfaces.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Number of the frieza's ship code¿?
Check the computers in that area.

Finished this game today, only took an hour for a complete playthrough. While the artwork is good, the game is meh. Gameplay is really just mazes, running away, and the annoying invisible pit area. No alternative costumes to change into at the house so no bunny outfit this time. Even though the rock-paper-scissors mechanic was annoying in the previous games, it would have been an improvement for this one.

Great artist with a lot of wasted potential.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Check the computers in that area.

Finished this game today, only took an hour for a complete playthrough. While the artwork is good, the game is meh. Gameplay is really just mazes, running away, and the annoying invisible pit area. No alternative costumes to change into at the house so no bunny outfit this time. Even though the rock-paper-scissors mechanic was annoying in the previous games, it would have been an improvement for this one.

Great artist with a lot of wasted potential.
To me it almost seemed like a quick cash out. Just barely enough to be okay, yet leaving a lot to be desired. I first noticed this with One Piece Gold Room.

My favorite is still Kame Paradise because he seemed to work particularly hard on that one, and it includes multiple females. Maybe we should consider speaking with our wallets and not support the next game as strongly. If we are still eating up scraps of a game, why would he go the distance to make something complete?