What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ yaminabedaiichikan][ 闇鍋第一艦隊] Treasure Action: Threatened, Violated & Sacrificed Sherry /トレジャーアクション 脅され犯されモンスターの生贄にされたシェリ& RE199310 RJ199310

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Screenshots:

Title:
トレジャーアクション 脅され犯されモンスターの生贄にされたシェリー

Developed By:

Release Date:
May 12th, 2017

RJ Number:

Tags:
Clothing
Fantasy
Humilliation
Restraint
Confinement
Ponytail

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: トレジャーアクション 脅され犯されモンスターの生贄にされたシェ&#125

Is there another circle that releases titles as quickly as this one? Jesus. Judging from the screenshots, it has the same system as and I didn't care for it, so I'll probably just take a peek at the CGs to sate my curiosity and be done iwth it. Regardless of my nitpicking, thanks for sharing it.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

another roguelite?

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol, 50 floors for 1 bloody H-scene

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: トレジャーアクション 脅され犯されモンスターの生贄にされたシェ}

Is there another circle that releases titles as quickly as this one? Jesus. Judging from the screenshots, it has the same system as and I didn't care for it, so I'll probably just take a peek at the CGs to sate my curiosity and be done iwth it. Regardless of my nitpicking, thanks for sharing it.
I mean, can't really blame them. Look at the sales on all their stuff even though they release them all somewhere between 1-6 months apart. Like 500-3.5k purchases on them all. Seems they make more money than people who spend 1-3 years making an amazing game. If it's really only one team, that's pretty crazy. Think they have over 17k sales in 2 years. Quantity over quality seems to win out on DLsite. Less chance of a major flop/loss too, not placing all your eggs in one basket.

Don't think I've ever played their games but yeah, they all look pretty similar. Are any of them any good or just mediocre?

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If it's like the last "tower" game from them. It's one scene per enemies type + one for the boss at each milestone.
Haven't tried the game yet so can't say.

But yeah, the last one like this wasn't very fun. You just had to kill every enemies on each floor to get high lv enough to kill the boss with a couple of potion without buying them (drop power), and never die. had to die on purpose to get the scenes :/

Hope this time at least a "virgin" run gave you a full unlock :D

And yeah, the circle just do straightforward game that you run through in 20 mins - 1 h (depending on your japanese understanding and what you try to archieve).
If you're not interested in the text during the H scene, just rip the cg set really.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you serious? That sounds horrible...
i used cheat engine to adjust the level, it took me few minutes to complete 50 floors (1 kind of monster, 1 place), so if you don't cheat, 1 h-scene every 50 floors, know what i mean? ;)

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol, 50 floors for 1 bloody H-scene
Sorry again... I really hope that some day, I'll be back at sharing at least consistent games... eventually

Well...
It's official
I'm the #1 at sharing retarded games on this website. GG for me

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't think I've ever played their games but yeah, they all look pretty similar. Are any of them any good or just mediocre?
I like their older games more, back when they focused more on combat rape alongside their usual bondage/kidnapping theme. I personally like Kunoicihi Ayame the most, though Sixshooter Tina was also decent. A lot of their older games are much like those, as well, if that kind of thing interests you.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry again... I really hope that some day, I'll be back at sharing at least consistent games... eventually

Well...
It's official
Well, you can always just stalk my threads and aim for those games ' '/ I think I've got pretty high rate on not-shit games at least (or pointing out shit games otherwise)

Although the chance of them being delayed (or just having a long wait) seems to get proportionally as high 'A '

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Well...
It's official
Hey, at least you're one of the users actually sharing content. No one's faulting you for that :)