What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ yaminabedaiichikantai ] [ 闇鍋第一艦隊] Sixshooter Tina ~Rode Hard and Hung Up Wet~ / 孤高の銃士ティナ ~復讐に燃えし肢体は磔刑に晒される~ RE170798 RJ170798

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ170798] Gunslinger Tina 孤高の銃士ティナ ~復讐に燃えし肢体は磔刑に晒される~

i wish i could enjoy this... but it keeps telling me im missing audio file BGS 3...
There should be 3 audio files in the BGS folder. The one you're missing is probably 483kb big and has the title BGS_03(射精)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There should be 3 audio files in the BGS folder. The one you're missing is probably 483kb big and has the title BGS_03(射精)
that is EXACLY what its telling me im missing. is there anyway for me to be able to fix that? or am i just screwed out of playing it?

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

that is EXACLY what its telling me im missing. is there anyway for me to be able to fix that? or am i just screwed out of playing it?
Here you go, friend

Attachments

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here you go, friend
being new to this site and already your my favourite person ever. thank you so much for this helpful rar.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Boy... this game sure has alot of missing files for what is a full download... how does one miss an entire soundtrack?

or is it because my computer doesnt actually have proper japanize titles for my audio things? regardless this is slightly annoying when the game crashes every time because it cant detect whats already in the folder...

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Boy... this game sure has alot of missing files for what is a full download... how does one miss an entire soundtrack?

or is it because my computer doesnt actually have proper japanize titles for my audio things? regardless this is slightly annoying when the game crashes every time because it cant detect whats already in the folder...
The link given in this thread had all of the audio files for me, likewise I had no problems with the audio when I played the demo. All I can think of is your PC not being set up correctly to play Japanese games (if you have Win 10, chances are high it's not set up properly).

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The link given in this thread had all of the audio files for me, likewise I had no problems with the audio when I played the demo. All I can think of is your PC not being set up correctly to play Japanese games (if you have Win 10, chances are high it's not set up properly).
i figured out the problem, the downloads was changing the names of the files in the files. so i had to change my locale to japanize and redownload.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kinda sad this one turns out so stale. I thought he switched things up based on preview screenie in review... but at least art is nice. Also notice there are arts he has not used yet, maybe we will see more contents in future patch.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i figured out the problem, the downloads was changing the names of the files in the files. so i had to change my locale to japanize and redownload.
That is what happens 99% of the time someone says theyre missing files, but most of the forum users here already know it :p
Im pretty sure its when you unzip/unrar it though and not download.

It makes no sense they would be missing in the first place.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kinda sad this one turns out so stale. I thought he switched things up based on preview screenie in review... but at least art is nice. Also notice there are arts he has not used yet, maybe we will see more contents in future patch.
What are you talking about? All of the pictures in the preview were in the demo and turned up in the main game as they were intended. The creator is taking requests though so patches to fix bugs in the game are in the pipeline.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New version fixing a few bugs released today. Hopefully it's now possible to see the 3rd restraining position in the free battles since it was impossible in the initial release.

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the mega link is down : /...

feryrice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah my link expired (actually was reported), but I know that others have posted the game.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1.2 is out.

Anyone know what new content was added back in 1.1?

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey, how to win this game? I killed almost 120 bandits and nothing happend :(

And what means that items for 5k and 10k exp with letter "H" ?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Killing bandits in the town is for levelling up. You're supposed to follow the main story. If you get stuck, talking to the grocery show owner points out what one is supposed to do next.

The H-items don't do anything other than allow players to adjust the sex-related statistics.

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ah ok, thx, but now looks like some bald guy on top left wants "3" things from me? Do you know what's that?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah ok, thx, but now looks like some bald guy on top left wants "3" things from me? Do you know what's that?
I can't remember. Post a screenshot of what you mean.

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I meant this

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I meant this
Not playing with a translator? If you were, you'd realise he's not asking for something but asking YOU to rest for 3 days before talking to him again to advance the plot.