What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [Yeehaw Games] Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret

YeehawGames

Lurker
Reputation score

The preparation stage is over and I’m happy to present you my new project – Yorna: Monster Girl’s Secret. It uses the same RPG Maker engine but is quite different from League of Corruption.

A young mage from a noble family arrives at a distant castle to find it ruined and her sister missing. Will she able to recover lost monster girls and restore the peace with their power? What price will she have to pay?

Ada, the female protagonist, is a prodigal mage with the ability to use monster girl's power as her own. Combine them to create your own play style from a powerful battle-mage to a delicate temptress. Will you overcome your enemies through force or make them into your toys? It's up to you!

Yorna adjusts to your actions in narrative and quests so both slutty and pure walk-through will be enjoyable. Each scene has 2 versions and I’m thinking about adding the third option where Ada takes the lead completely. Though this stuff is for the future.

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extra moves to run.

Gameplay:

Majority of gameplay is similar to classic RPGs, with turn-based combat, gaining exp and lvling up. There is also a unique clothing system in which a new outfit worn during enough battles will yield a new skill. The more outfits, the more potential skills. Outside of combat is exploring and gathering materials for a basic crafting system.

As for the h-content, almost every enemy has a GoR scene. Every sexual act results in the gain of lewd stats, broken into Vag, Oral, Anal, and overall slutiness. Slutiness allows for more revealing outfits to be worn. Those stats may contribute to future developments, such as the eventual implementation of lewd skills. Finally, there is a prostitution area, pretty much separate from the rest of the game and has zero preconditions before working there.

You can get the last public version here:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android – |

Monster Girls
– All kinds, from fairy and kitsune to harpy and succubus.
Scene Pairings – Female / Female, Male / Female.
Main kinks – Monsters, Yuri, Straight, Group sex, Аhegao, Creampie, Squirting, Bulges, Titfuck, Bukkake, Tentacles, Voyeur, Toys, Corruption and Seduction, Battlefuck.

Yorna has a number of special controls for in-game features. You can check a quick summary .

mansion_duo_13_1.png Mino_domi_9.png nereid_domi_3.png nightG_n_2.png nun_10.png
tentagirl_normal_17.png tied_man_14.png NG.jpg Panda.jpg t1.JPG

Last edited:

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How is the H aquired in this game? Rape-on-loss, GoR, mid-combat, event only?
Any sexy-styled combat debuffs (restraint, estrus, hypno...)?
Any possibility of Ovi content (insertion and/or laying)?

Feierflei

Reputation score
Is it already possible to acquire the maid uniform the receptionist in the mansion is talking about? The tailor lady wants me to wait for the materials to arrive - is this part of the demo or does it "end" after giving the flower to Arthur?

EDIT: Judging from the filenames of the pictures, that's it. I really look forward to the next version.

SupremeGene

Reputation score
Cautiously optimistic so far, I'm keeping an eye on this. Looking forward to what you have planned onwards.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Mid combat rape is the best, rape on loss is kinda tedious in my opinion. Requires you to start over again and god forbid if you forgot to save before the fight. Unlike rape on loss, mid combat rape is gonna be a little hard to implement if you wanna balance the game.

OP
YeehawGames

YeehawGames

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the feedback, guys!

How is the H aquired in this game? Rape-on-loss, GoR, mid-combat, event only?
Any sexy-styled combat debuffs (restraint, estrus, hypno...)?

Any possibility of Ovi content (insertion and/or laying)?
Rape-on-loss, yeah but without game-over afterwards. So don't be afraid to lose a battle. Yes, I plan some lewd effects for the battle for both monsters and Ada herself. Stuff like striptease and monster seduction to use them afterwards.

The game doesn't have any pregnancy-type features but it's possible to add them later. I'll put stuff like this into polls after the community grows and we reach some goals. If players will want a pregnancy system - I'll make it.

Is it already possible to acquire the maid uniform the receptionist in the mansion is talking about? The tailor lady wants me to wait for the materials to arrive - is this part of the demo or does it "end" after giving the flower to Arthur?

EDIT: Judging from the filenames of the pictures, that's it. I really look forward to the next version.
Yeap, as you already figured out - the maid dress and all the lewd stuff with it will be in the first update.You can check if you completed all the content in the save file info. Gallery unlocked and content cleared - I made it quite easy to see if you missed something.

Mid combat rape is the best, rape on loss is kinda tedious in my opinion. Requires you to start over again and god forbid if you forgot to save before the fight. Unlike rape on loss, mid combat rape is gonna be a little hard to implement if you wanna balance the game.
I plan to use mid-combat rape as a small cut-ins and full scenes for the loss sex, Actually, I have an idea to make another scene with separate graphics for win-sex scenes where Ada uses her opponents as toys but this will require more resources. So this will have to wait until the game reaches some goals.

Don't be afraid to lose - Yorna won't throw a game-over if someone beats you.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So I can't help but notice that this game is basically Meltys Quest. That's not a condemnation or anything, just an observation, and one that might be useful to people checking out this game and wondering what it will look like in the future.

OP
YeehawGames

YeehawGames

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, guys. I’m running a simple “one-click” poll about scene length in Yorna and want to hear your opinion. You can vote .

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm. Redheads, Ponytails, and Yuri.
It has my vote.

As for scene-length... so long as you can skip dialogue (preferably with CTRL) it shouldn't be a problem.
Maybe an option to skip repeated scenes.

OP
YeehawGames

YeehawGames

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm. Redheads, Ponytails, and Yuri.
It has my vote.

As for scene-length... so long as you can skip dialogue (preferably with CTRL) it shouldn't be a problem.
Maybe an option to skip repeated scenes.
Sure, Yorna already has the option to quick-forward the dialogues. It's mapped on the Enter tho. I described all controls in the opening Patreon post but maybe it needs to go in the game itself...

The game already has the option to skip repeated scenes and it's on by default. This way the whole H event shortens up to a single "summary" picture.

Guess I need to create another way to inform people about special features and controls because the text file isn't working.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This. It also won't turn the game in a mere CG hunt where people would rather extract the files to see the pics rather than play it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sure, Yorna already has the option to quick-forward the dialogues. It's mapped on the Enter tho. I described all controls in the opening Patreon post but maybe it needs to go in the game itself...

The game already has the option to skip repeated scenes and it's on by default. This way the whole H event shortens up to a single "summary" picture.

Guess I need to create another way to inform people about special features and controls because the text file isn't working.
I didn't actually download or try the game yet, I was just commenting on the poll.
If you already have text-skip then anything more than that isn't really needed.

OP
YeehawGames

YeehawGames

Lurker
Reputation score

Version 0.1.5 brings the usual content pack: a few new zones with a puzzle, secondary quests, a psycho-parrot pet and 3 core scenes each with 2 variations - normal and lewd. 2 of such scenes are the standard boss and monster scenes and the last one is special. It's a repeatable modular scene. More on this in the features section.

I also updated the “Special Controls” help text both on the Patreon and inside game packages. Now it should be easier to navigate and use.
You can get Yorna 0.1.5 version .

Features

Interactive non-linear scenes

I made an experiment with H scenes to test out modular and repeatable scene structure for the future. You can check it after getting a maid dress from the dressmaker and accepting baron's offer for work.

This system allows players to try out a new approach with shorter, non-linear H scenes. During the scene, players will have several options to respond and act differently. Depending on the client's character and Ada's sex skills, players will get various rewards - from gold to items.

This is the first step of implementing such scenes with just one client. Later releases will have more poses and sex types, plus more characters and interactive options. Also, I plan to add more frames/pictures to all scenes later, after Yorna achieves the first Patreon goal. As it all depends on player interest, I'll be glad to receive feedback from you.

Shortened Scenes option

From the 0.1.5 version onwards Yorna supports an additional option for players who want to shorten the length of H scenes in the game. It's available through the main options menu and defaults to "Full" setting. Both "Full" and "Short" versions use the same graphics base and differ only in the text length. You can switch between versions any time you like.

This setting affects both gallery and "on-map" H scenes. All scenes support this feature.

I appreciate your feedback about the feature. Contact me with your thoughts via mail or personal messages.

Upgrading your castle

Version 0.1.5 brings options to repair your castle and add additional functions to it. To access the upgrade menu, talk to the Adviser Arthur just outside the castle. Minor upgrades are available from your castle's workshop once you've completed the first stage of repair.

At this time, minor features include Ada's personal room with a pet and a herb garden for your alchemical needs. This feature will get more options in the later updates.

Improvements and fixes

Added a cursor image to show the active digit during code input for gallery unlock.

Gallery mode now listens for the Escape key and allows to jump 1 level up in the menu tree up to the main game menu.

Fixed Ada's sex skills info. Now all of them show in proper places in the table.

Crafting materials requirements now follow a clearer notation: materials required - space - slash - space materials in your backpack.

Target window for using food or potions lost the default border setting and is transparent now.

Cleared the cursor in the loot window. It didn't serve a purpose there because there's no choice in the reward collection. You get them all.

Fixed combat background randomization. Now each of three battle backs has exactly 33.3% chance to appear.

Fixed battle sprites for bosses during in-combat dialogues. They don’t overlap with combat info bar anymore.

Fixed a visual bug with a botched tree in Nymph's forest entrance section.

Updated the Hall of Fame map with a few new names. Also, you can exit the credits section by hitting the Escape key without waiting for the roll-over.

Added short tracks for pianos inside baron's mansion. Yeah, classic music!

Fixed a few minor typos in some descriptions.

Marked logo – loading screen as such to avoid possible confusion during Yorna’s loading.

OP
YeehawGames

YeehawGames

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, guys. I posted the and . This time 9 hotties are waiting for you and the winner will get into the version 0.2.0.

OP
YeehawGames

YeehawGames

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello! Yorna version 0.1.5 is ready for public release. You can get it in the main post or here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

And you can check the patch notes for this version .

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Suggestions:
- either re-name Blowjob to Oral or add Cunulinguis, because if this is a game full of yuri, for the MC to not be able to dive beteen the legs of another cute girl would be a crime
- female noble client in the Mansion
- female and futa regular enemies - witch, bandit, cultist cold work easily

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why not add the 2nd game over scene for the enemy or something ( or Boss only )....that would make the Boss fight more interesting ! Btw , up vote for monster girl standard enemy

OP
YeehawGames

YeehawGames

Lurker
Reputation score
Suggestions:
- either re-name Blowjob to Oral or add Cunulinguis, because if this is a game full of yuri, for the MC to not be able to dive beteen the legs of another cute girl would be a crime
- female noble client in the Mansion
- female and futa regular enemies - witch, bandit, cultist cold work easily
Thanks for suggestions, I'll save them in the idea box for later use but some content (like futa) must go through a poll to determine how many people want it. You are right about the oral skills and I'll fix it in the v0.2.0 if I'll have the time.

Why not add the 2nd game over scene for the enemy or something ( or Boss only )....that would make the Boss fight more interesting ! Btw , up vote for monster girl standard enemy
It's simple. 2 words - art costs. Alternative scenes require a new set of graphics and a separate artist for more commissions. Without achieving some goals on the Patreon, it's close to impossible to implement more art per update than Yorna already has.

The idea about monster girls serving as common enemies is sound and it may very well be on the poll for v0.2.5

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like the game enough for what I'm seeing so far, even if it is VERY similar to Melty's Quest. Not quite cut and paste, butt he same mechanics and combat system and such.

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for suggestions, I'll save them in the idea box for later use but some content (like futa) must go through a poll to determine how many people want it. You are right about the oral skills and I'll fix it in the v0.2.0 if I'll have the time.
If it's only 1-2 enemies, it shouldn't be a big issue.
OR, you can also have a toggle - pick 1 or 2 female enemies that can become futa if toggle is on (random?). Does require a bit more work, and it would basically only be checked on defeat. Is the toggle on? Then roll random to see if female defeat scene or futa scene is played