What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

So playing around with the Extra room with all the sprite I have a few questions.

1.The spider girls all they do is pick me up and drop me then pick me up again no sex animation?

2.The room with the flying girls and the girls with the enormous boobs you can't have sex with the ones that let you jump up?(the ones with the enormous boobs)

3.The bosses don't have any sex animations?

4. There are no Yuri? girl on girl O_O?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you upload a save right before you fight her? I can't seem to activate her fight no matter what I do. Even if I free her from the statue.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can you upload a save right before you fight her? I can't seem to activate her fight no matter what I do. Even if I free her from the statue.
The death scythe girl? Sure, why not.

My game save is a mess so I hope you don't mind that as I am playing without any guide. :)

From the same file, go left, down then right and talk to her with the 2 girls, I think.

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone upload a save after getting the third girl back since in my current save i don't think i can progress due to the game crashing on me when i try to leave the left side of the map in this image. I know its something wrong with my save after going to the same spot in Darksoullo's save and it didn't crash.

(i edited the main character out on purpose to avoid it possibly being deleted by imageshack)

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So playing around with the Extra room with all the sprite I have a few questions.

1.The spider girls all they do is pick me up and drop me then pick me up again no sex animation?

2.The room with the flying girls and the girls with the enormous boobs you can't have sex with the ones that let you jump up?(the ones with the enormous boobs)

3.The bosses don't have any sex animations?

4. There are no Yuri? girl on girl O_O?
1. Look closely at where she is when she picks you up. But actually sex? No.

2. She has one, cum on her first then press down when next to her. One of the few mobs you have cs with.

3. A few do but not all.

4. A few do usually involving the 2nd girl.

@sigmazx
It doesn't work because it's down+x not down+z (whoops, thinking of the girls not the guy! Make sure in the item menu that it's actually on. If it's on and still doesn't work, try exiting and restarting the game)

edit: Has anyone been able to get the succubus or the smaller girl in the shell to have give you a child? I have witch child, slime child, and doll-tan and want to know if they are actually in the game to complete my collection of little tykes.

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1. Look closely at where she is when she picks you up. But actually sex? No.

2. She has one, cum on her first then press down when next to her. One of the few mobs you have cs with.

3. A few do but not all.

4. A few do usually involving the 2nd girl.

@sigmazx
It doesn't work because it's down+x not down+z
1. What do you mean look closely? so she only picks u up and drop you?
2.thanks
3. The bosses aren't in the room where you can spawn the sprite? And which bosses have sex with you?
4. Can you tell me which bosses do?

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1. What do you mean look closely? so she only picks u up and drop you?
2.thanks
3. The bosses aren't in the room where you can spawn the sprite? And which bosses have sex with you?
4. Can you tell me which bosses do?
Her face is right in the guy's crotch, and his cum bar goes down. What do you think she's doing?

sigmazx

Reputation score

@KHTA

I tried everything + down but nothing worked.

So I am missing an item that enables masturbation mode but which and where to get?

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got the third girl after I lost them and now I'm at the boss to rescue another girl(1st girl). Is there any sex animations for this boss?

Also still wondering what that 199$ item next to shopkeeper does.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@KHTA

I tried everything + down but nothing worked.

So I am missing an item that enables masturbation mode but which and where to get?
You need the white hand item. If you haven't bought one from the shop, you'll get one when you find the third girl.

sigmazx

Reputation score

I see.

I still haven't found the third girl so I guess this boss is not something I should worry about.

Need to find the next location. Thanks.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Her face is right in the guy's crotch, and his cum bar goes down. What do you think she's doing?
yeh just noticed but how do i get the girl with the greatsword to do sex animation and the machine gun girl?

Also does anyone know which monster will do yuri stuff so far i found out only one so far the flying blonde girl does the 2nd girl.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeh just noticed but how do i get the girl with the greatsword to do sex animation and the machine gun girl?

Also does anyone know which monster will do yuri stuff so far i found out only one so far the flying blonde girl does the 2nd girl.
Succubus has one as well, I haven't found any other than those 2. GS girl you have to get your lust up to 60 then press down next to her. The only gnome that has sex animation is the stone drop one.

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally finished the game, i can see it's quite long and hard when you dont a single word they're saying and figuring out on where to go and stuff on ur own.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

On the same map that contains the door to the crystal room, right at the bottom of that map is the secretive inn with the secretive back room
Well, I'm a little confused. I found the inn with the back room, but... there's nothing back there except a door that stops me with a text block. I ended up having the red dress girl masturbate for a while, and that somehow unlocked the black dress girl's masturbation when she reached 1 alignment point remaining.

I've also had the black and red girls going at it for a while, but it's taking a hell of a lot longer to unlock their nude costumes than it did for the pink girl.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Succubus has one as well, I haven't found any other than those 2. GS girl you have to get your lust up to 60 then press down next to her. The only gnome that has sex animation is the stone drop one.
wait i thought the blonde hair with wings is the succubus u have an image of how she looks?

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, could some1 add map which shows where do i get back all needed girls ?

I only have 2 bouncy-as-fuck-girls which are too annoying to try playing :D

Reputation score

Well, I'm a little confused. I found the inn with the back room, but... there's nothing back there except a door that stops me with a text block. I ended up having the red dress girl masturbate for a while, and that somehow unlocked the black dress girl's masturbation when she reached 1 alignment point remaining.

I've also had the black and red girls going at it for a while, but it's taking a hell of a lot longer to unlock their nude costumes than it did for the pink girl.
I'm still looking for this room. What exactly is the "Hall of Mirrors"? Is it based on appearance, or is it a name? I haven't really gotten 1.02 yet, so I don't have map names save for teleport names. People say right before the Crystal, but is it the crystal where you get the bouncy chick, the crystal where the final girl is (looks like the first girl) initially (which I forgot the location of), or the crystal where the final girl is rescued? Still kind of hunting about.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I didn't see anything I could call a "hall of mirrors", but the inn he was referring to is located on the screen before where you fought the harpy boss. From that screen, go through the bottom right corridor, and go down to where there's a lot of destructible bricks in the way. Destroy them, and past them is a waterway on the very bottom of the screen you were at before. A third of the way through the waterway there's an alcove with an inn, and if you go inside you'll notice a big ol' hole in the wall on the other side. However, you can't go in there after using the bed, which means you can't trigger any automatic scenes upon going in the inn.

The thing is, all I found back there was a bunch of hot springs and a door I was unable to use. I ended up just using that same inn until I exhausted red girl's scenes and got her masturbation ability, and did as I said above, masturbating until I somehow unlocked black girl's ability as well.

Hey, could some1 add map which shows where do i get back all needed girls ?

I only have 2 bouncy-as-fuck-girls which are too annoying to try playing :D
First, go get the contract from the harpy enemy and equip it to her. It'll stop her bouncing.

After that, go to the screen before the harpy boss again, poke around there until you find a way into the closed-off area in the wall on the left with pink doors.