What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

If possible can someone upload a save right before every boss? I tried doing it but I seem to be stuck at the part where you have to find the ice legion boss.

R

Ryka

I am at the corner after the intestine looking area, where the music is all gloomy and haunted or whatever. This green haired girl in red talks to me for a while and is just standing there, possibly expecting me to do something. I am lost in translation...

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am at the corner after the intestine looking area, where the music is all gloomy and haunted or whatever. This green haired girl in red talks to me for a while and is just standing there, possibly expecting me to do something. I am lost in translation...
She gives you a sort of key to unlock the yellow pillars that are blocking your progress in another area; you need to go past those pillars, to the library where all the ghost girls are in (those won't harm you at all and will only react to Chaos form) and retrieve a yellow book, after which you need to get the yellow book back to her.

R

Ryka

She's going batcrazy with her immortality now. How do I defeat her?

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

She's going batcrazy with her immortality now. How do I defeat her?
After she's blown herself up, destroy all the red bits and then quickly hit crouch+X right next to her before she's got the chance to reform (if I'm not mistaken). You gotta repeat this multiple times until she's defeated.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

or as the boy lure her to the "spa" and get rape by her 32 times ( while crouched in the spa you'll regen more hp then what she take )

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

or as the boy lure her to the "spa" and get rape by her 32 times ( while crouched in the spa you'll regen more hp then what she take )
Uh, this isn't the Sakura (scythe girl) battle...

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To people having trouble with the last boss (same applies for the last three bosses, actually)...

It might be useful to know that when Pure is jumping, she's immune to most (ie, small) projectiles.
Interestingly, 99% of the projectiles the final bosses used are considered small projectiles.
It also might be useful to know that when you're sticking to walls with the Arachnid contract, you're considered to be jumping until you touch the ground.
All of these are true as recently as 1.04, haven't tried the newer patches though.

Useless trivia: Chaos' second form has an innate edge standing contract even if she has nothing equipped. Also, spikes don't actually hurt you so if you put on Pearl-san's contract (chubby body) or use one of Pure's forms you can sometimes fling yourself up those narrow spike-lined passages.
Speaking of sequence breaking, you can actually beat the first boss as the boy without going to 1 hp and gaining the ability to transform into Purelove...Once you have the spare orb from the tower, it will slowly fill up as long as you have the sword girl contract equipped, eventually filling all your orbs and letting you summon Alma Kotto to take out the boss. It takes a lot of patience though, and will probably take more than four summons. But technically all the bosses can be beaten without transforming once you have those two contracts. The game doesn't handle sequence breaking very well, though...when I did it the effects even bled over to an entirely different load, so use caution.

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ver.1.08
●マイルーム、小部屋で出現判定が逆になっていた使い魔を修正。(紅茶、ノーム)

not much of a update this time

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Uh, this isn't the Sakura (scythe girl) battle...
She only needed around half a dozen sexes. Red cloak girl still loses 1 maximum HP every time she sexes though, so someone who couldn't figure out how to beat her could still just turtle their way to victory.

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

She only needed around half a dozen sexes. Red cloak girl still loses 1 maximum HP every time she sexes though, so someone who couldn't figure out how to beat her could still just turtle their way to victory.
Wait, there's a spa in zombie girl's battle too? I forgot, it was such a long time ago...

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, I know there's a sex animation for the one loli with the succubus and the floating maids, and according to the encyclopedia thing there's one for the pink floaty goo girl. How the hell do I trigger it?

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, I know there's a sex animation for the one loli with the succubus and the floating maids, and according to the encyclopedia thing there's one for the pink floaty goo girl. How the hell do I trigger it?
That one's only for the final form, which is the one you see with the umbrella.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But I just have to run into it? Nothing special?

Also, thanks.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait, there's a spa in zombie girl's battle too? I forgot, it was such a long time ago...
It's in the bottom right corner of the map. There's a kind of half scene with her there after the fight but no animation for some reason.

hyenia

Reputation score

If possible can someone upload a save right before every boss? I tried doing it but I seem to be stuck at the part where you have to find the ice legion boss.
Save games Slot 9 - 25
Not include some optional boss and last boss
-Grim Reaper Sakura
-Gnome Eater
-Snow Legion

No life & mana upgrade
H-scene count = 0
Death count = 0

No save before Last boss because I can't beat witch boss without any death

Attachments

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so where is this "my room" that summons the monsters from the game? I hate not having a gallery option. I can't use other peoples saves because the game is too big, lol.

Or alternatively does anyone have the sprite animations recorded with fraps or bandicam?

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

After looking through the thread countless of times, I'm afraid that I can't seemed to get the masturbation option for the Chaos Girl. I think I have seen all her scenes in the inns. Am I missing something here?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After looking through the thread countless of times, I'm afraid that I can't seemed to get the masturbation option for the Chaos Girl. I think I have seen all her scenes in the inns. Am I missing something here?
Well, that's kinda because the info is scattered and simplified to the point where it's not exactly right anymore.

Chaos has 2 non-CG events at the inns that I'm not sure is needed and may just be back story. She has H-scene events at the baths, I think 3 or 4 in total, (somewhere down the line people started saying inns) that are most likely needed. The main and finally trigger is an H-scene event in the backroom of a hidden inn (can't remember it's exact location). Once you see it and then sleep in the inn, she will masturbate on her own. Afterwards you'll get the ability to do so.

edit: Ah, also remember to activate it. Whenever you unlock for a girl, it automatically switched off.

Last edited: