What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

I played the trial a little bit some time ago, but I kinda stopped playing it because it would be better if there were a english translation for it (to understand the story)

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Iggy: I'm not entirely sure about all the details of the new patch yet though, I just saw some things about scene viewing and controller options.

I'm glad to see the support on my work, it's nice to know people are enjoying the game again in a new light. Remember, I am new at this and still learning the tricks of the trade, so feedback is always helpful. ;) I'm hoping to get at least all of the interface translated. If people want the story translated, perhaps we can have a group effort. :) The hard (time consuming?) part about translating THIS game is that one is limited by the amount of characters that the original game uses.

I have to transfer everything I've done from 1.21 to 1.22 now though, and then retest everything, so it will probably be some time before I get an actual new update.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy: I'm not entirely sure about all the details of the new patch yet though, I just saw some things about scene viewing and controller options.

I'm glad to see the support on my work, it's nice to know people are enjoying the game again in a new light. Remember, I am new at this and still learning the tricks of the trade, so feedback is always helpful. ;) I'm hoping to get at least all of the interface translated. If people want the story translated, perhaps we can have a group effort. :) The hard (time consuming?) part about translating THIS game is that one is limited by the amount of characters that the original game uses.

I have to transfer everything I've done from 1.21 to 1.22 now though, and then retest everything, so it will probably be some time before I get an actual new update.
I imagine the longest part would be translating all of the NPC and character dialogues. I'm looking forward to that the most.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, hopefully we can get some volunteers to help with the dialogue after I finish the UI translations (or whenever). I'm more of a technical writer or editor than a story writer.

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ain't this a lowblow... patch ver 1.22 is now out
●自動消費型の薬系アイテムを使用するか否かの切り替えを出来るようにした。
 (アイテム欄にて装備アイテムと同様操作で着脱)

oh cool you can now turn auto-use itmes on and off

heres the full list
Ver.1.22
●クリア後の回想部屋で体験版終了時のメッセージを見られるようにした。
●コンフィグにページ表記追加。
●コンフィグにパッド操作用のキーコンフィグを追加。
●パッド操作で簡易地図表示、会話中のバックログ、ポーズが出来なかったので対応ボタンを追加。
●パッド使用時はキー表記の【C】などの代わりにパッドのボタンナンバーが表示されるように変更。
 (キーボードまたはパッドの十字キー操作時に自動的に表示が切り替わる)
●キーボード操作に↑キーとは別にジャンプキーを追加。初期設定は【V】キー。
●自動消費型の薬系アイテムを使用するか否かの切り替えを出来るようにした。
 (アイテム欄にて装備アイテムと同様操作で着脱)
●1個だけ持てる装備アイテムを装備中に購入しようとした時に5個までというメッセージが出ていたので修正。
●1個だけ持てる装備アイテムの装備を外した状態で購入するとアイテムが消えてしまう不具合を修正。
●誤字脱字、ウインドウからの文字のはみ出しを微修正。

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you mean by auto use items?

squall2o0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me find a full game DL link, all the links and patches are pretty confusing. I think I've downloaded a latest patch and an English translation of some stuff so far.. Need the actual game.

Nisaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any screen shots of this game?

Also I'm good at writing stories but I cant translate that stuff.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you mean by auto use items?
Items that automatically activate when a certain condition happens. Like the item that auto revives you when you die and so forth.

HarrierStrike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me find a full game DL link, all the links and patches are pretty confusing. I think I've downloaded a latest patch and an English translation of some stuff so far.. Need the actual game.
mega.co.nz/#!pMkx0KoI!Vv_n8gCyHlPBm3jDM0hW_h91k_YmiiNg8omXBhI99Kg

HF

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Items that automatically activate when a certain condition happens. Like the item that auto revives you when you die and so forth.
Kinda sucks on occasions when you would get item locked in hardmode.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kinda sucks on occasions when you would get item locked in hardmode.
To be honest, I'm not sure if it would work in that situation. Being item locked means you can't use the item, but then the question becomes whether or not the auto-use item is seen as you're using it or the item consuming itself.

Well, I've never had any auto-use items on hand whenever I was item locked (kinda get reckless when I know that if I die I'll just auto revive and lose them pretty quickly) and I don't really want to play again just to experiment unless new content comes out.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

guys how do i get to the old town area?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest, I'm not sure if it would work in that situation. Being item locked means you can't use the item, but then the question becomes whether or not the auto-use item is seen as you're using it or the item consuming itself.

Well, I've never had any auto-use items on hand whenever I was item locked (kinda get reckless when I know that if I die I'll just auto revive and lose them pretty quickly) and I don't really want to play again just to experiment unless new content comes out.
if item locked the auto use revive item will revive you but not transform you so you stay the all but powerless boy rather then the powerful princess.

squall2o0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mega.co.nz/#!pMkx0KoI!Vv_n8gCyHlPBm3jDM0hW_h91k_YmiiNg8omXBhI99Kg

HF
Already downloaded the file but can't seem to do anything with it? Do I need to download the trial and insert the file into the folder?

NVM seemed to have moderately figured it out. TY

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if item locked the auto use revive item will revive you but not transform you so you stay the all but powerless boy rather then the powerful princess.
Powerless, yes but you'll at least be alive so that you can get your arse to a MP recharge circle. It's not insanely hard to stay alive in the game long enough to make it to one. Boss fights being an exception.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Powerless, yes but you'll at least be alive so that you can get your arse to a MP recharge circle. It's not insanely hard to stay alive in the game long enough to make it to one. Boss fights being an exception.
funny thats exactly what happened to me repeatedly

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Man i've been so out of touch with this game (stopped playing around the early updates), and reading this thread is a mayor undertaking, putting me of from restarting a save :S

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so is the protag a guy that turns into a girl or is it girl turns into girl with boobs?

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

so is the protag a guy that turns into a girl or is it girl turns into girl with boobs?
Guy who turns into a girl. I think it's a form of willing possession though. (as you find the girl's body later on in the game and lose the ability to transform for awhile afterwards.)