What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Player 1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Ah, nevermind. I just needed to restart after making the changes.

Seperoht87

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone even if there will be new monster

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's nice he keeps fixing things. It seems he's correcting pretty terrible bugs which is good. The frequency makes keeping up-to-date on codes and stuff difficult though.

Brat0K18

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I'm trying to figure out the controls. All i can do is jump and crouch. Am I missing something or can you not attack in this game? And is there anyway to double jump cuse some platforms look like you need to do that.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I'm trying to figure out the controls. All i can do is jump and crouch. Am I missing something or can you not attack in this game? And is there anyway to double jump cuse some platforms look like you need to do that.
The girls can shoot and wall-jump and be awesome. But you start with no girl forms.

Reputation score

Does anyone have a list of what the contracts do? A few are a mystery to me, like the succubus heart and the alarune eggplant.

I know the spider web lets you stick to walls. The frog girl(?) item sounds like it protects you when you crouch, or something like that, but I must not understand it right because it doesn't seem to work. Mysteries!

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a list of what the contracts do? A few are a mystery to me, like the succubus heart and the alarune eggplant.

I know the spider web lets you stick to walls. The frog girl(?) item sounds like it protects you when you crouch, or something like that, but I must not understand it right because it doesn't seem to work. Mysteries!
The green feather allows the third girl to jump normally.
The red feathers will shoot out two small red projectiles whenever you are hit.
I believe the egg plant protects the boy or girl from getting poisoned.
The big breasted contract transforms the third girl into the big breasted girl for novelty sake.
Mermaid scales cause the wearer to move faster.

I don't know what the frog girl item, succubus heart, the vine (dark green figure 8), or the snowman do.

Does anyone know where the shops are to get the 199 item that is next to the shop girl, and the 750 item?

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The big breasted contract transforms the third girl into the big breasted girl for novelty sake.

I don't know what the frog girl item, succubus heart, the vine (dark green figure 8), the mermaid contract, or the snowman do.

Does anyone know where the shops are to get the 199 item that is next to the shop girl, and the 750 item?
All these questions have been answered. Try searching for "contract" in this thread (Top right of the page). I guarantee you you'll find most answers about this game have already been answered. There's 27 pages after all.

kyotheman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.16 doesn't work for me, anyone else has this issue? keep getting error it won't open

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I delete a contract? I have almost 10 spider webs...

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

How do I delete a contract? I have almost 10 spider webs...
Place the cursor over said contract, hold C on your keyboard. Should disappear after a few seconds.

On the tail-end of that, holding S will sort your unequipped contracts.

stolas

Reputation score

So, the patches aren't for the full version but the winter C83 demo version?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

So, the patches aren't for the full version but the winter C83 demo version?
Only the 1.00 link (if you notice, it's the only one by itself, under a header mentioning C83), the ones above it are all for the full release (afaik you don't need to dl in order, but it might be a good idea to do so just in case.)

stolas

Reputation score

Only the 1.00 link (if you notice, it's the only one by itself, under a header mentioning C83), the ones above it are all for the full release (afaik you don't need to dl in order, but it might be a good idea to do so just in case.)
Gotcha. Done. Thanks.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mermaid scales cause the wearer to move faster.

I don't know what the frog girl item, succubus heart, the vine (dark green figure 8), or the snowman do.

Just for everyone's information, the translation of contract descriptions is on page 10 and it's incredibly helpful, you should definitely give some rep for that.

For the ones you mentioned...
I assume when you say "the frog girl" you're talking about Pachi pachi, the green clapping girl. That one enables edge standing, which lets you stand on the air adjacent to any edge. Chaos' 2nd form has this effect by default (it's the little sparkly "platform")
I'm pretty sure the succubus heart affects stamina recovery in some way (the white bar) but I don't tend to pay enough attention to it to know how or how much.
"The vine" is a snake, from the naga girl. It allows Chaos' second form to shoot the powerful charged shot the first form has, as well as allowing chaos form to shoot out more bullets behind her during her running attack.
There are two snow men: Ice maiden and Ice Legion. Ice legion (the dark blue snow man) allows Pure to shoot her ice shard projectiles when jumping instead of her bombs, and the white snowman...I think makes both of Pure's forms hit harder, I'm a little unclear on that one.

Some of the less obvious affects that have been mentioned through the thread:
Using Pearl-tan's contract on Chaos' second form gives her frog bombs instead of egg bombs.
Using Flesh Doll's contract on Chaos' second form makes the strawberry bombs into her default attack.
Using the Harpy feather (green) on PureLove's forms changes her attack into a wind blade.
Using the Dark Fairy contract on PureLove's second form gives her a widely distributed wind disc attack.
The Sword Girl contract slowly regenerates the charge on the Magic Bubble (shield thing?) key item, once you get it. (It's normally only charged when you kill an enemy or bullet).
The gnome girl contract automatically collects money.
The Gray Slime girl contract halves the Affinity you need to open specially marked doors you find throughout the game.

If there are any other less obvious effects people have found, be sure to mention them.

Maslo666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I made it to the point where i recover jumping nyan-girl after the battle on the bridge and she can masturbate now, but prior to that girl masturbation didn't work. Before the harpy boss i had a scene where chaos girl masturbated on the bed and another one when boy and pure love girl were on the two sides of the screen - according to the earlier posts it supposed to be an unlock for the pure girl masturbation, but what i am doing wrong? Will i get all my forms later? I found the place where i should go, there's a last location (with girls that throw balls i the air and break after sex), but there was also someone saying that there will be a point of no return. Should i just continue or did i miss something?

And what do you do with huge jumping tits?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I made it to the point where i recover jumping nyan-girl after the battle on the bridge and she can masturbate now, but prior to that girl masturbation didn't work. Before the harpy boss i had a scene where chaos girl masturbated on the bed and another one when boy and pure love girl were on the two sides of the screen - according to the earlier posts it supposed to be an unlock for the pure girl masturbation, but what i am doing wrong? Will i get all my forms later? I found the place where i should go, there's a last location (with girls that throw balls i the air and break after sex), but there was also someone saying that there will be a point of no return. Should i just continue or did i miss something?

And what do you do with huge jumping tits?
Go to the top right of this thread. Where it says "Search this thread" type in Masturbation. Click some of the posts and look at them. Ta-daaaaaa. Hint: I posted it just last page...

Maslo666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to the top right of this thread. Where it says "Search this thread" type in Masturbation. Click some of the posts and look at them. Ta-daaaaaa. Hint: I posted it just last page...
You didn't mention the pink glove =O. There are lots of incorrect information across the thread, like the one that you need to unlock a nude costume before harpy.

But here is a more pressing matter - how do you get this orb? gyazo.com/e657ad3fd9913b51242081b1516871bf You can't shoot up.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You didn't mention the pink glove =O. There are lots of incorrect information across the thread, like the one that you need to unlock a nude costume before harpy.

But here is a more pressing matter - how do you get this orb? gyazo.com/e657ad3fd9913b51242081b1516871bf You can't shoot up.
Many people in this thread mentioned the pink glove. Again, search for it. And that orb is in my collection guide at the very bottom in the spoiler tags. "Tower Observatory: Egg of Dream and Phantasm:" is the location and name of the item (Though it translates to many similar things, I liked that the best)

The search function brings up newest posts first, those are better to trust as it's likely people are talking about the latest versions and most up-to-date knowledge of the game. Search function is king. I use it all the time before I ask questions.

Last edited: