What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Does anyone have a list of what the contracts do? A few are a mystery to me, like the succubus heart and the alarune eggplant.

I know the spider web lets you stick to walls. The frog girl(?) item sounds like it protects you when you crouch, or something like that, but I must not understand it right because it doesn't seem to work. Mysteries!
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=452814#post452814

looks like The frog girl is
パチパチ ◆契約 しゃがみ状態の時に体当たり攻撃を無効化する『ガード』スキルを習得。床ブロックに乗りやすくなる『端っこ立ち』を習得。
Ogre? (Contract) Acquire guard skill that nullifies physical body blow attacks while crouched. Acquire 'edge standing' that makes getting on to floor blocks easy.

Last edited:

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guys sorry do you have a torrent for this game? >„<

True

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok... I've gone to every possible accessible onsen before the harpy boss and haven't gotten a single Devil/Chaos scene. Is there some sort of trigger or whatever to get them to show up because I can't get her masturbation without them. I tried to search for them on this thread but everyone just seems to have gotten them kinda automatically...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok... I've gone to every possible accessible onsen before the harpy boss and haven't gotten a single Devil/Chaos scene. Is there some sort of trigger or whatever to get them to show up because I can't get her masturbation without them. I tried to search for them on this thread but everyone just seems to have gotten them kinda automatically...
Wish I could help ya on that, sorry. I feel like the first one was around the Spider Girls though. I almost always played as Devil form and naturally like to explore and map out all areas so it just happened. I didn't even think enough of it to write it in my guide since it seemed so automatic.

I also tried entering inns and bathhouses with each girl whenever I saw them at some point so I'd advise you to save near one and just try entering with each girl. There may be scenes with certain girls that unlock scenes for other ones based on the dialogue (Some talk about being jealous).

Last edited:

True

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, just ran through every one again with all three, got nothin...any other ideas? Maybe I messed up something somewhere...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope, just ran through every one again with all three, got nothin...any other ideas? Maybe I messed up something somewhere...
Nope. If you've really tried them all then you are quite the anomaly because throughout this entire thread or my own testing, I've never seen another condition for hers to be triggered. Congratulations haha.

The only thing I heard is that it could be locked out if you do it before the Harpy boss, but I think that was debated by some people who said they got it afterwards. I can't say much on it since I got it before. I spent a lot of time searching through this thread for answers before I hit the Harpy Boss to try to find everything I possibly could since there was so much talk about being locked out of events forever after it (Whether true or not).

The only slight thing I can think of is that I may have gotten the first scene with her before I obtained the Ice Girl? But my memory from a couple weeks ago about a hentai game is surprisingly foggy :p

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

patch 1.17 is out.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems over the last two patches a new character was added to Junk Town? "Usamaria" Wasn't that the pink haired chick in the tutorial?

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yup, sex event with her in junk town without having to struggle with trying to figure it out during the tutorial. A pretty hilarious one too.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

kinda late to ask, but do I need every update?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup, sex event with her in junk town without having to struggle with trying to figure it out during the tutorial. A pretty hilarious one too.
I'm still waiting for them to add Sakura, Miru, and Marie back into the game and a way to get their contracts. I'm interested to see their special.

Hermit1991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello are there any games like Castle RePure Aria Paradise with the gameplay`?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hello are there any games like Castle RePure Aria Paradise with the gameplay`?
Depends on what your asking.

Do you mean other platforming/exploration H games (like Nightmare Sphere)?
Other shota RoRs? (Onesyota)?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i like the style of onesyota game.
someone know more games on this style? (male raped by females) :confused:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I do not understand.

why this game Without about H-scene animation Pixel

It's like You have to play it If you want to see animation H-scene Pixel....:(

i want to see H-scene animation bro not HCG

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Reverse-rape you say? Hmm. It's 逆レイプ in Kanji.

Have fun looking for a game you might have missed!

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Reverse-rape you say? Hmm. It's 逆レイプ in Kanji.

Have fun looking for a game you might have missed!
tx =) rep +