What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Watching this thread so hard now. I'd love to replay and finish the game with a translation.

Zeroth Law

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if someone can remind me
Guys-with-common-questions, why don't you search the tread first? Oh well.
Masturbation(hand items) acquired either late in game or by visiting a lot of inns and baths, as I mentioned on the very previous page. If you gunning for total completion - wait for later scene first.
Shopkeeper's scene can be started in any shop by overly indecent exposure. Walk in as naked boy, masturbate, walk in as naked girl of every kind, masturbate, sleep in nearest inn, return, get close, sleep, return, buy new item.
Door will open for certain girl once you have enough her affinity(green for first door, blue for second door) and will contain a CG scene.
This will, for now, not include any text from the heroines that pops up when you get H'ed...
Moaning could be understood without translation, heh. Good news.

Last edited:

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Moaning could be understood without translation, heh. Good news.
Well, I'd like to get them translated if possible. Some of them are pretty funny, and they generally give you information about the experience.

For example, Princess Love will complain about how painful the Half Orc standing hug job is, but the ground mount leaves her unable to say much of anything. Princess Pure will be impressed by how far you shoot when getting a footjob from the witch. Things like that. Each heroine has a few different responses to each scene, so there ends up being a ton.

I just haven't found them yet in the text files :/

Zeroth Law

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Princess Pure will be impressed by how far you shoot when getting a footjob from the witch.
A shame that all girls quite quiet after shopkeeper scene. Though it might be a shocked silence. A shame, yet in different meaning, that there only one-load limitation too. Can you fix that with your project, if there will be an opportunity?
I just haven't found them yet in the text files :/
Do you mean 'haven't planned to start on them yet'? Because finding textual stuff isn't that much of a problem comparing to unpacking it. Copy one of the lines from game screen into a notepad. Unpack everything, search the phrase.
Good luck.

Meatbull

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I was going to use agth on the translated UI .exe file, what h-code would work? Has anyone figured it out?

Btw thx Kerriden and Anticor for attempting a translation.

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is this:

淫魔の心 ◆特殊 女の子形態に装備すると…
Succubus's Heart (Special) If equipped while in female form...

?

Is it the purple heart? What does it do? I don't really understand this.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well unfortunately, due to technical difficulties ( the script line delimiter only uses the single most common letter in the alphabet ), I'm going to have to use double width e's in places.

This makes it a bit uglier, but that was the only way I could think to get around this delimiter issue. Hope no one minds. :/

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well unfortunately, due to technical difficulties ( the script line delimiter only uses the single most common letter in the alphabet ), I'm going to have to use double width e's in places.

This makes it a bit uglier, but that was the only way I could think to get around this delimiter issue. Hope no one minds. :/
Hey no complaints with that here. If you and Anticor bring us a working translation you should get gratitude, thanks and praise.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not a big problem, but it should be possible to simply hack the exe to use another character as delimiter.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Btw thx Kerriden and Anticor for attempting a translation.
Yeah, thanks, this game looked really cool but I kept getting confused about what to do next when I tried playing the first release.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not a big problem, but it should be possible to simply hack the exe to use another character as delimiter.
Agreed that its possible. Its just going to take someone a lot more skilled than I to handle that.

If anyone is offering, I'd be happy :)

Current Progress: Nearly done with script 3 of 4 for the first area. Main Character and P.Love have a long conversation outside of the castle which is pretty lengthy.

Edit: And by conversation, I mean she monologues

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone got a full save file of this or atleast a updated version? XD

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Agreed that its possible. Its just going to take someone a lot more skilled than I to handle that.

If anyone is offering, I'd be happy :)
I'm going to give it a shot, then.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well here's something wierd...

In the text file, theres a dialogue where the main character and P.Love introduce themselves, but it doesn't seem to show up in the game. After the long monologue by P.love outside the castle, she asks for a favor then it cuts to inside the castle. I think after that she just uses your name like she's always known it.

Trying to decide if i should append it to the previous scene or just leave it out as seems to be intended.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd probably append it to the previous scene. It'd be weird if someone gave a long speech about the quest they wanted the PC to do without so much as a hello.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well here's something wierd...

In the text file, theres a dialogue where the main character and P.Love introduce themselves, but it doesn't seem to show up in the game. After the long monologue by P.love outside the castle, she asks for a favor then it cuts to inside the castle. I think after that she just uses your name like she's always known it.

Trying to decide if i should append it to the previous scene or just leave it out as seems to be intended.
how about editing it it but making it NG+ only if you can

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Since the author left it out it he probably decided it didn't fit.

You'll probably want to ship a text file with TL notes with the game anyway, so you could put it there.

As for the script separator hack I think I've found the place in the code where the game loads the text. Now I need to trace the loaded text to where the search for the separator is done.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to give it a shot, then.

Great, hope you can pull it off! Also, I'm told my UI translation is working with the new version, so I may not have to redo it all over again as long as no one experienced any problems! So let me know if there's any issues, and if there isn't I'll just keep editing the 1.21 exe instead of doing it over again.

Also, as I told Kerriden, I was sicker than a Virus Legion last month and nothing new got done on my side, but I'm back and ready to roll again.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I take it no success on the end of line delimiter front :(

As for progress, currently working through first H-scene. It's long. Like, about as long as all the previous text added together -_-

Most likely going to save the second h scene (as a statue) for near the end since I don't think it gives any story information, Sakura does her infodump after you fight her.

Current plan is to do a mini release after getting the second heroine, to get some feedback.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I take it no success on the end of line delimiter front :(

As for progress, currently working through first H-scene. It's long. Like, about as long as all the previous text added together -_-

Most likely going to save the second h scene (as a statue) for near the end since I don't think it gives any story information, Sakura does her infodump after you fight her.

Current plan is to do a mini release after getting the second heroine, to get some feedback.
No words can express how awesome you are for doing this.