What's new

ACT Abandoned Mod [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 Character Overhaul Mod (RJ242008)

Should I work on the H-animations even though the game isn't complete?

• Yes, even if they get changed by an update

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • No, wait for the game to be fully complete

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Work on the ones that hopefully won't be changed

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Hey, I'm sorry to bump a years-dead mod but I really can't find the answer anywhere else.

What program did you use to extract sprites from Repure Aria to edit them? Can't figure out for the life of me how to crack .dxa files.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey, I'm sorry to bump a years-dead mod but I really can't find the answer anywhere else.

What program did you use to extract sprites from Repure Aria to edit them? Can't figure out for the life of me how to crack .dxa files.
Pretty sure it was wolf decoder. But I don't remember either (just drag and drop the files into the extractor)

Attachments

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Pretty sure it was wolf decoder. But I don't remember either (just drag and drop the files into the extractor)
Thank you my man, you're an absolute saint.

..okay so neither of these are working right. Any chance you could help me out?

Wolfdec and DXAcode open and close incredibly quickly when I drag and drop the files into either extractor. Running as administrator doesn't help, also I can't run them as administrator when I drag + drop the files. There's just no option to.
So, I've tried putting individual files in, I've tried putting the folders in, I've tried just the .exe files. Nothing. Turned off antivirus, tried all options with and without antivirus. Extractor still not working. Hell I even ran it on my old PC where the Japanese encoding is actually set up right, and it still does the exact same load of nothing.

Wolfdec is the only thing that's shown slightly different behaviour when I put the images.dxa file of a different game. It says "Unpacking images..." for a total of one second before closing itself again. It creates a single empty folder titled images. For some reason this doesn't do the same with repure aria's char.dxa files unless I'm on the older PC.
Any chance you know how to fix this? Or should I be putting it into the extractor some other way?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
..okay so neither of these are working right. Any chance you could help me out?

Wolfdec and DXAcode open and close incredibly quickly when I drag and drop the files into either extractor. Running as administrator doesn't help, also I can't run them as administrator when I drag + drop the files. There's just no option to.
So, I've tried putting individual files in, I've tried putting the folders in, I've tried just the .exe files. Nothing. Turned off antivirus, tried all options with and without antivirus. Extractor still not working. Hell I even ran it on my old PC where the Japanese encoding is actually set up right, and it still does the exact same load of nothing.

Wolfdec is the only thing that's shown slightly different behaviour when I put the images.dxa file of a different game. It says "Unpacking images..." for a total of one second before closing itself again. It creates a single empty folder titled images. For some reason this doesn't do the same with repure aria's char.dxa files unless I'm on the older PC.
Any chance you know how to fix this? Or should I be putting it into the extractor some other way?
Okay I got it wrong. Wolf rpg extractor tools are not needed. I just directly checked my folder and it appears DXextract works at least my old copy of the game (ver1.25).

Attachments

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Yes! This has got it working! Thanks for your help!