What's new

ACT Abandoned Mod [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 Character Overhaul Mod (RJ242008)

Should I work on the H-animations even though the game isn't complete?

• Yes, even if they get changed by an update

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • No, wait for the game to be fully complete

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Work on the ones that hopefully won't be changed

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OP
V

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Updated OP to 0.06 of the mod, the new update has much more content than the previous versions but there is sill much left to do. If you think I should edit more of the alternate costumes for the other characters, just let me know.

Last edited:
OP
V

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Updated the OP with version 0.07 of the mod. This version contains less animations than the previous versions but replaces a CG ingame and some changes to two boss' H-animations
The reason for the lack of content this update is that I spent most of my free time learning how to draw and studying female human anatomy to better understand what changes to make to the ingame sprites.
You can expect the next updates to have more quality but less quantity to them.
(Also a special thanks to Lexi on Lipcud's Discord for help on the framework on the CG)

Last edited:
OP
V

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Not a new update but just showing that I'm fixing some of the rushed parts I modded
The top row is the idle animation in the current mod version and the bottom row is the updated idle animation.
I plan on going back and fixing the converted sprites that were hastily put together.
The next update should hopefully fix how unappealing the dressed form sprites are with certain cut-offs for hair and some other touch-ups.

Last edited:
OP
V

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
0.08 is out! main focus was quality touch-ups on the female dress form

Original in base game:
fully converted sprite:
There is still much left to do, but if you have any questions; feel free to ask here or PM me.

OP
V

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Updated mod to 0.09. Added some small touch-ups to idle frames. Converted 2 boss H-scenes and also am working on a new title screen (see preview below)

within the next few updates I want to convert the X-ray sectional view with a scissoring animation, since penetration won't make sense if the MC is now female.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wow this mod is really good. I hope you're still working on it. The updates don't seem to change the animation much if at all thats why I voted that updates didn't matter. The update 1.07 is still compatible with the mod. I'd like to share a version of the game with your mod already applied. Would that be okay for you?

@2dguy
I know this like half a year late, yeah you still need to use the DXAextractor. Specifically just use DXextract as that one seems to work best. You will need to extract the files but just the .dxa files that are going to have some of its content replaced. Unzip the files into the directory and replace all flies. Then you just need to take the original DXA files and rename them or otherwise make them different so the exe won't find it.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I fully understand if this is pending for the game to complete or any related reasons, but I do hope to see the mod completed eventually. It's a really nice take on the base game so far.

OP
V

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
I fully understand if this is pending for the game to complete or any related reasons, but I do hope to see the mod completed eventually. It's a really nice take on the base game so far.
I do hope to finish this mod eventually. I haven't had much inspiration to work on it in the past months; I also am waiting for the dev to work on the game more before I continue.

On a side note, here is the last conversion I worked on that I haven't released yet. (still a wip)
enpsa91.gif

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I will be bundling your mod in with the latest release. Just letting know they changed the ECG folder to ECG2 for some reason.

OP
V

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
I have gotten back to work on my mod after a long hiatus. I have added a few new conversions (one in the new ex route), as well as added a separate download for some alt costumes for some of the forms. If you have any suggestions for costumes that aren't overly complicated; let me know. as always any other questions ask freely below.

Last edited:
OP
V

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
The main game has updated so you know what that means! Ver 0.11 is released! There is quite a bit updated in my mod, including several PC scene conversions, please refer to the OP for the changelog; and updated visual progress display. Leave any questions or suggestions below!

Preview of new stuff

Character overhaul:

Also I have added and changed the Summoner Alt outfits.
The first one is based onTrue Pure Love form from the first game. I also removed the hat for this specific one.
The second is a variation of the previous alt outfit I uploaded in 0.1

seoiha

Reputation score
The main game has updated so you know what that means! Ver 0.11 is released! There is quite a bit updated in my mod, including several PC scene conversions, please refer to the OP for the changelog; and updated visual progress display. Leave any questions or suggestions below!

Preview of new stuff

Character overhaul:

Also I have added and changed the Summoner Alt outfits.
The first one is based onTrue Pure Love form from the first game. I also removed the hat for this specific one.
The second is a variation of the previous alt outfit I uploaded in 0.1
It's nice!I love it!!