What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So the game's content complete now?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Nah, I'll wait till the world ends or they put out the full game XD Thanks for letting me know though.

2dguy

Reputation score
for those of us that just want to see the new stuff and don't want to go through the game again can we get a 100% save?

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
for those of us that just want to see the new stuff and don't want to go through the game again can we get a 100% save?
sure, all scenes have been unlocked to my knowledge except for one of the CG scenes which deleted itself. Can't spawn a whole lot of the gallery so I have left several saves before some bosses.
save 21 is the 100% ish and the save02 has numerous saves I got from playing the new route

Attachments

2dguy

Reputation score
did we get a update to ver.1.13??

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
Yes, but they are only bug fixes.
リピュアリア2 ver.1.13 アップデート バグ修正。
各ショップ(DLsite様、デジケットコム様)更新されました。主にバグ修正のみで追加要素はありませんが
アップデートする場合はお手数ですが各ショップから再ダウンロードお願いします。
Repurelia 2 ver.1.13 update Bug fixes.
Each shop (DLsite, Digicketcom) has been updated. Mainly only bug fixes and no additional elements,
When updating, please re-download from each shop.

dv232

Reputation score
I'm stuck on extra 2-3, and not sure where to go. I can't figure out how to get into the region with the quest mark. The first pink door has been opened, and I can see a switch but don't think I can get to it without getting all the characters back.

Nevermind, I had to back track a bit further than I expected and just got fixated on the switch I couldn't reach.

Also, is there a CG gallery? I've beat the game and the extra quest, and collected all but 1 coin but don't seem to have one unlocked.

Attachments

Last edited:

trollolo

Reputation score
Dang, I played the first one way back.
Glad to see there is a sequel out (albeit still in development)

Nice

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
Looks like the TouchyAria Minigame got an english translation from DLsite.

『C92版リピュアリア2制作中バージョン+おさわリア』の『おさわリア』をアップデートし英語モード切替機能を追加しました。DLsite様公式翻訳なので英語モードについてはDLsite版のみの実装となります。
あと、おさわリアがメインになるようにタイトルやサムネ等を変更しました。

リピュアリア2追加アプデお待たせ中に申し訳ないのですが、 『おさわリア』英語モードについては、前々から少しずつ進めていた作業なので先に終わらせたかった…

あと、C92版リピュアリア2制作中バージョンは古いバージョンの体験版ですが、レビューもついているので、このまま残しておきます。

Updated "Osawa rear" of "C92 version Repria rear 2 in production version + Osawa rear" and added an English mode switching function. Since it is an official translation of DLsite, only the DLsite version will be implemented for English mode.
After that, I changed the title and thumbnails so that Sawaria was the main game.

I'm sorry to keep you waiting for the addition of Repurelia2, but I'm sorry to say that the English mode of "Osawaria" was a little bit advanced from before, so I wanted to finish it first...

Also, the C92 version of Purelia 2 in production is a trial version of an old version, but since it has a review, I will leave it as it is.

Reputation score
About half of the alternate story route is finished, with some new bosses and enemies.

Still not complete just yet.

minimum0

Reputation score
Why is the latest version of this game so hard to find? It wasnt this bad in repure 1.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Probably because it's not finished, who wants to upload the same game 20+ times?

houya

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Is there a site to download the latest version (DLsite doesn't open for me)?

sophie

Reputation score
creator posted on twitter that if things keep going as they are the next update might be out by the end of this month

i imagine the game will still get a few hotfixes after its out though

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you still vanish into air as soon as a girl reduces your HP to zero through sex like in the first game?