What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [吉国大輝 / Yoshiiki] Petals of Rose

OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thank you, got to check out the scene but there was a bug I encountered during it. Throughout the scene I was getting loading error Failed to load: Img/pictures/S0M3H4.png which I checked and never had the image. Which led to not being able to continue after the scene as the screen just stays in a stance of showing the error and anytime I hit retry I get "Now Loading" for a few seconds and come back to the same error.

Also I know it's in very pre-alpha stage, I was just curious if you were considering steam release in the future or not. I still look forward to testing future demo's :) Good luck with the game!
God fucking damnit. Seems like I did a typo when switching a way to cache images. My fault for not testing it after that.
Give me some time and I will drop hotfix for this and few other small things, dunno, maybe hour max.

I personally hate pre-alpha term... sounds like something that will be at this stage for years, because lazy dev. It's just prologue of the story, a demo of it and while it may be alpha, I would rather stay away from calling it that xD

EDIT:
Dropped hotfix, updating main links so people who didn't download the game, won't need to download hotfix.

Last edited:
OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Bumping with more images. That leaves one pose to complete, then damaged version of clothes for every battle pose, though, that one is just editing actual clothes.

OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Looking good so far!
Let's hope I can keep it up :p
No, I didn't forget about the thread, just didn't want to bump it for no good reason xP

Also, since someone decided to do Let's Play using my demo, let me share his video

OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Finished last pose for battles. Now going to edit clothes for dialogue/battle so I can create damaged versions and then deal with battle system so I can focus on story.

OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Impatience is growing!
I bet, trying to get it done asap, worst is already behind me (making all those draws is major time consumer). I can only guess that with extra first parts of new events that people voted for, it will be end of April or first days of May. In worst case scenario, longer than that.
Generally, best/fastest way to get idea what's going on is via discord server as I have a channel dedicated to small updates on the progress itself. So while here I am dropping whole set, there I am updating daily. Minus Sundays, sometimes Saturdays and in like last week, when I got offer of small work from my previous job, at least until first goal is reached or close, I won't say no to those :/

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Don't have much time lately so i'll just ask.
Looking at the pictures in the first post she seems pretty much into it.
Is the sexual content mostly consensual?

OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Don't have much time lately so i'll just ask.
Looking at the pictures in the first post she seems pretty much into it.
Is the sexual content mostly consensual?
Depends, are you a patreon employee? Yes? Then of course it's all consensual, she loves it!
You aren't? Well then, some scenes aren't exactly consensual. But that depends, one scene for waitress is consensual if her stats are high enough as her behavior/scenes change depending on stats, and if those aren't making her a slut, then... well... shit happens :D. Other scene however is far from that as it's not possible to get high ero stats on normal gameplay during prologue. Plus, it's an effect of MC not being a good girl herself :p
So yeah, it will depend on scene, won't say most will be/won't be, because when I am doing the scene itself I may decide it seems better this or that way, so I change it.

Last edited:
OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
*Wants to edit first post to make it look better, can't because after that it's still above total letters limit*
Lol... I am so glad I reserved one extra post, I will deal with it later anyway, I have drawn and edited more images this month that are in the demo right now, so I am on a short break until 3rd May (well, since I didn't had previous weekend just to make it before end of month with all images, it's just one day extra :p).

Anyway, since some people may wonder why it's so silent in terms of updates. Updating every single page is taking too much time so I limited it down to discord/patreon. I will drop news everywhere each time new release is there because promotion and shit like that. I am checking each page 2-3 times a day, so I will respond within 24h time frame, but if it's super important, discord would be easiest and fasted way for that. Prease, understandu.

OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Bumpity bump.
I may go for resolution change. Everything explained in patreon post.
Also, non patreon based poll on the bottom of that post.

OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
lol, can't argue with that xD

OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Let's get some involvement from people that may have good (or weird) ideas :D

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Avignum: Shiny silver metal armor with a broken bridge engraved on the torso.

Collobriar: A dark matt metal armor with two golden grass-snake embraced engraved.

Or

Vhum: Very Hard Unbreakable Metal (if you need just a name).

OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Avignum: Shiny silver metal armor with a broken bridge engraved on the torso.

Collobriar: A dark matt metal armor with two golden grass-snake embraced engraved.

Or

Vhum: Very Hard Unbreakable Metal (if you need just a name).
Sounds nice. Dunno if you want to post it under that post. In case you don't or lack patreon account I can post that for you if you want xD

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Sounds nice. Dunno if you want to post it under that post. In case you don't or lack patreon account I can post that for you if you want xD
I don't have a patreon account so you can post it on your page if you want.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Orichalcum is literally "mountain copper" (and is often yellow); mithril is usually portrayed as a silvery metal instead.

"Corundum" is the name for the group of gemstones that includes sapphire and ruby.

"Unobtanium" is a standard lampshading name for some magic supermetal.

Feel free to repost if you think it adds anything

OP
Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Orichalcum is literally "mountain copper" (and is often yellow); mithril is usually portrayed as a silvery metal instead.

"Corundum" is the name for the group of gemstones that includes sapphire and ruby.

"Unobtanium" is a standard lampshading name for some magic supermetal.

Feel free to repost if you think it adds anything
Last one wasn't already said, so I posted it.

Also, even if someone would say: "dickbone" and that one would win, I would still roll with it. I find it quite weird that no one decided to poke some fun so far xD

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having a few issues with extracting the files from the zip file. I can't extract using the Windows Explorer extraction tool, but it worked fine using 7zip. Just a heads up for you since people who rely on Windows Explorer may have a few issues.