You Can Trust Me (Alexia)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: You Can Trust Me (Alexia)

Not halting her march, the woman turned her head to look at Edini out of the corner of her eye, "What do you mean, this hell hole? What do you expect me to do?" she inquires.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edeni shrugs as she follows the knight, keeping her distance, but at the same time staying relatively close, "You said you're going to some kind of kingdom, right? Let me come with you, please?" She looked at the knight with as much innocence and pleading as she could muster, hoping that the knight would take her up on her offer.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman twisted her lips, before letting out a sigh, stopping in place without looking at Edeni. "If you can find me a set of clothing to wear, as well as something for you to wear that might help hide the fact that you're a demon, I'll consider it." she offered.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edeni nods, then thinks about where she could find some clothes... and quickly runs back to where the orcs were, quickly searching around for any discarded clothes that would fit her and the knight, trying not to arouse suspicion while doing so as well as glancing over at the three orcs she had drained, hoping they were still out cold.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed, the orcs would not be waking up for some time. And nearby, was an assortment of mostly torn clothing. After rummaging through the cloth, Alexia found a straw hat large enough for her to wear, and cover her horns. Searching further, she found a pretty blue dress, that no doubt belonged to the 'other' little demon within the camp, who Alexia could see took to posing as a younger girl to seem weak, while draining the whole camp's inhabitants of their souls.

And for the woman, she found a noblewoman's dress, certainly enough to make her happy, and accept Alexia's request without a doubt. However... There was a distinct lack of underwear... Clean underwear, anyway.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia looks briefly at the demon girl, then shrugs and takes the clothing, then quickly heads back to the knight, putting the hat on her head along the way and dumping the clothing rather unceremoniously near the woman, "No underwear, but it's fine, right? You don't need underwear. I think." Without waiting for a response, she quickly puts the dress on, "This makes me look weird..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman cringes as Edeni dumps the clothes near her, bending over to pick them up, "It makes you look human, which is what you need to do if you don't want the town guard chopping you to pieces." she told her. After slipping the dress on, she quickly learned that it was meant for a girl who had much smaller breasts than she, as the breast line was more than full. "Damn it... But this will have to do, I suppose..." she complained, before picking up her pace, and walking down the road.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edeni nods and adjusts her hat, then follows the knight merrily, trying hard to force herself not to crack a joke about the breasts as she walks along, looking around, wondering if she had done the right thing. She shook her head. She knew she had done the right thing, for now, she had to lay low... Jezebel would be able to find her... she hoped.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After traveling with the knight, they walked through the forest on foot not for very long, before the white haired knight turned her head to look at the merry imp behind her, "What is your name?" she suddenly asks, "Or shall I simply call you as I please?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia looks at the woman, "Huh? My name? I'm A... I mean, Edeni. Why do you ask? And what's your name?" She breathes a silent sigh of relief that she didn't accidentally reveal her name, sure that she would get killed if the knight remembered the name Alexia...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't believe I need to explain why I wanted to know your name." she responded, "Mine is Cassandra Nightingale. And I've been meaning to ask you, why did you save me from those orcs? Demons like you aren't known for selfless deeds."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She shrugs as she walks a little faster, smiling at the knight as she does so, "I already told you that I rescued you because I wanted to get the hell out of this forest, and you seemed the most likely candidate that would know how to achieve that..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So, you'll be going off on your own after we reach my city?" she inquired, looking straight ahead at the path they were following.

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edeni shrugs as she looks forward, "I'll figure that out when I reach the city~ Enough stalling though, c'mon, let's hurry!" She runs forward a little, appearing excited, before slowly walking back to the knight, sheepishly remembering that she didn't know where the city was...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra couldn't help but giggle a little at Edeni's silly behavior. Proceeding to lead her further along the path, she did not change her pace, "We must conserve our energy, in case yet another annoying creature happens upon us." she told the small imp. And after a few more hours of travel, Edeni and Cassandra would arrive at a small city, with a castle on one end, opposite of where they arrived.

A pair of guards at the gate at first readied their lances at the two females approaching, suspecting them of being monsters, before recognizing Cassandra's face. "Lady Nightingale?" one of the guards questioned openly, before they both lowered their lances, "We apologize for raising arms against you... But you weren't wearing your family armor... Were you attacked on your way here?"

Cassandra growled, nodding, "Yes, by several beasts. One of which, a rather despicable, fire-breathing reptile, tore my armor apart. And on the way here," she gestured back at Edeni, "I found this little girl, who seemed lost." she explained.

The head guard blinked, looking down to Edeni, "Little girl...?" he said aloud in a curious tone, "What's a little girl doing all alone in the forest?" he asked, seemingly at Cassandra, yet still keeping his eyes on Edeni.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edeni looks at the guards, prepared to drop her disguise and run away at the first sign of trouble, looking down a little as she listened to the conversation, hoping to not draw too much attention to herself, when she heard the guard ask about what she was doing out there, she quickly began crying, "I... I was part of a caravan... w...we were attacked by these evil pig things, I think my mommy and daddy are dead... or..or worse... She sniffles a bit as she continues, "...I ... I was hiding, but then one that stayed behind found me! She did horrible things to me... u..until she came to save me..." She blushes deeply as she looks down, still in tears, her hands moving to cover her crotch, as if to show what the 'horrible things' were.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man showed great concern over Edeni, completely fooled by her act, to the point that he felt he had to reach out to comfort her, putting a hand on her shoulder, giving her a reassuring squeeze, "It's alright, Lady Nightingale will be able to protect you from those things, so that they will never be able to do that again." he assured her.

Meanwhile, Cassandra took to Edeni's act with a simple roll of her eyes, allowing the Imp to fool the foolish men, before stepping towards the guard who was attempting to 'comfort' the poor, distraught girl. "It's best that we no longer bring such a thing back into conversation," she told him sternly, "I don't want to be reminded of those creatures, anymore than she does."

The guard stood, nodding, "Yes mam, my deepest apologies."

Without confirming the man's apologies, Cassandra waved a hand at him, "Open the gate for us," she commanded him, before turning to Edeni with a small smile, holding her hand out to her, "Take my hand, Edeni, it's a big city, and a little girl such as yourself getting lost would be very dangerous."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edeni nods between sobs and takes Cassandra's hand as she walks past the guards, silently smirking until she was sure they were out of earshot as she grins, "Told you we'd get in fine.. and little girl? Whatever do you mean by that?" She pulled away slightly as she looked around, wondering where to go first, then pauses, "So... uh.. now we're in the city... what are you going to do?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra allows Edeni's hand to slip away, before gesturing to the castle in the distance, "I'm going to return to my family and let them know I'm back, before gathering the troops together to exterminate that group of orcs, among other things." she explained. "And if you're wanting to fuck anyone here, to satisfy your 'diet,' I'd recommend being discreet about it. Should the guard catch you, I will deny any knowledge of what you really are." she warned her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edeni scoffs as she starts to look around, then heads towards whatever the seedier part of town looked like, hoping to earn a quick buck as well as hoping to get a little food in her system before she could think more about her plan on how to get a woman to the witches in order for them to start the ritual, or better yet, how to contact Jezebel herself... there had to be someone in the city that knew...

Oh well, for now, she just wanted another meal, the orcs were... unpleasant... to say the least.