What's new

You Can Trust Me (Alexia)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The tale of a cursed dragon (Alexia)

Jezebel let out a satisfied moan of her own as she witnessed Alexia cum, her tongue licked along her lips like a snake, and she smiled hungrily as Alexia's soul filled her. Her thrusts into Alexia only went faster, and faster, while her moans got louder, and louder. And after a moment longer, mostly due to the pleasing sounds Alexia was making, Jezebel's own pleasure increased tenfold, until she suddenly thrusted her cock into Alexia, all the way to the hilt, when she climaxed powerfully, and forcefully into her draconic lover. Alexia's insides were painted white, and she felt a warm sensation from the cum inside her make her feel warm, and full.

As Jezebel slowly stopped her thrusts, her summoned cock slowly returning to it's original size of a clit, while cum leaked wildly from Alexia's sex, the tentacles that had been sucking on Alexia's breasts slowly seemed to fade out of existence, as if they were simply merging with the darkness of the room. After Jezebel's anatomy went back to normal, and the tentacles faded away as if the never existed, she leaned forward, letting Alexia's legs down, to use her hands to grab her lover's waist, while placing a quick smooch on the dragonesses lips, and locking eyes with the woman she just had sex with, "Soon... My love..." she whispered in between pants, "Soon, not only will that pathetic island, but the whole world will bow to you, to us, and those pathetic humans will know their place, as the servants of the most powerful dragon in the world~" she giggled maliciously.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia moans as she lays there, feeling rather drained and tensing up as she feels her body filling with her new lover's cum. She pants as her lower half was allowed to rest on the bed and the stimulation stops. She smiles up at Jezebel as she lightly tries to return the kiss, eagerly listening to the woman's words as she said what she wanted to hear, "...yes~ the most powerful dragon in the world~ has a nice ring to it~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jezebel laughed, while reaching down with one hand, and spread open Alexia's flower, allowing some of the seed that was still inside her to spill out, "However... We need to do something about your wardrobe." she said in an amused tone, "While having you naked all the time has it's benefits, I know, if the foolish bugs of the island and earth are to respect your presence, we must dress you in something... Befitting your soon-to-be ruler ship position..."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Blinking a few times, Alexia returns from the dazed and happy feeling she was having. She playfully swats at the hand that was touching her flower as she lets out a small moan, smiling slightly at Jezebel's comments, "Aww~ but most dragons are naked and they get respect, plus it's fun to run around naked!" She tries to sit up as she continues, "But I guess you're right.. um... could you help me pick something to wear them? I've never had to well... do so myself..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jezebel giggles, leaning back, and allowing Alexia to sit up, "That depends, my love, I have a variety of different outfits, but that all falls down to which kind fits your style..." she told Alexia, "There are some that would hardly count as coverage of your magnificent body... Small, gold claps on both nipples," she placed her hands on Alexia's breasts, "Black, or red skirt made of armor, shoulder pads with spikes..."

Jezebel then shook her head a moment, realizing that she was drifting off into a dress-up land, "What do you want? Sexy? Evil? Powerful? Any combination of the three?" she offered to her as if she was running a tailoring business.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pushing herself against the bed, Alexia pulls herself upright, looking at Jezebel as she rambles off, smiling a little at it. When asked about her preferences, she thinks about it, she would most likely go with something red... no, something black, to keep in theme with her new 'wife'. She thought about types of clothing and the choices offered to her and smiles, looking at Jezebel, "Alright then~ get me something in black, that feels strong, yet sexy." She hesitated on choosing to wear something evil, after all, she wasn't THAT evil... was she? plus it would make traveling around the island rather... difficult.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jezebel smiles, "Powerful, and sexy... I think I know just the thing..." she claims, putting a finger to her lip. She clasps her hands together, and the darkness in the room slowly starts to take shape, as it starts to surround Alexia, and actually seems to start forming into the shape of armor.

Black shoulder pads begin to form, with horns on the base, as it meant for ramming a foe with her shoulder. Loose strings of darkness begin to form around her breasts and hips, wrapping around her crotch, and between her ass cheeks, while solid, yet comfortable pads take shape just over her nipples, while the rest of the skin on her breasts could be seen. The magic forming near her crotch took shape, into a rather erotic pair of panties that were just wide enough along the bottom to cover her nether parts, but not much else.

Then, the darkness formed around her arms, and legs as if working on a piece of art, as powerful greaves began to take shape over her legs, from the knee down. Another spike, at the knee formed, making using a knee against a foe just as tempting as using her shoulder. The armor that formed around her arms worked in a similar fashion, with more spikes at the elbows, and plenty of flexibility, as well as protection in every joint.

With plenty of skin to show, as well as powerful armor to cover vital points, Jezebel believed she was finished with her magic, and stopped her concentration to give Alexia a good look over, smiling with satisfaction at her work, "You look magnificent... Worthy of a dark ruler..." she giggled.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia watches the darkness with great interest as she watches it move around. This... plane of existence, as Jezebel had put it, was certainly very interesting and weird to the dragoness. She had never even considered such a place could be simply 'created' much less existed.

Calmly, she watches the darkness work it's way around her body, some part of her unwilling to believe at all that Jezebel would betray her. In fact, she felt she could completely trust this strange person. She admires the shape of the armor as it forms, at first wondering if Jezebel was simply hypothesizing, or was this actually her 'armor' being created.

Her answer was given quick, without her even needing to respond as she smiles, waiting for the rest of the armor to be completed before she tests it, finding that wearing it not felt quite natural, but it also felt, well, good...

"Thanks, I really like it~" She grins, looking at Jezebel, pausing a little as she considers what she had just been called, "Dark ruler huh...~ I wonder what I should do first~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jezebel giggled, leaning forward, and kissing her 'wife.' "You should sleep with me tonight." she told her, already moving to take off the armor she had just formed on Alexia's body. It seemed to function just like any other piece of armor, the only indication that it was formed from magic was the memory of Jezebel casting her magic, as Alexia found her wrist armor gently being removed, and gently placed aside.

"I feel you owe me for the armor as well... Another little treat for me, perhaps?" she said in a way that didn't sound like a request at all, but more like a command. And with teeth barred in a smile, and lustful hands eager to see Alexia nude once more, it was either one extreme or the other now...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia looks at Jezebel with a wry smile and sighs as she removes the armor, stripping down until she was once again Alexia, the naked red dragoness. She grins at the woman and laughs slightly, even as she feels how much more... influential her words were beginning to have,

"I assure you that you do not need to play any tricks with me to get me to comply~" She suddenly grabs onto her 'wife' and pulls her onto the bed, releasing her gently once she thought about it for awhile, "I did promise after all that I would give you as much as you wanted tonight, and I do not break my word~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jezebel let out a surprised gasp when Alexia grabbed her, and took her down onto the bed. And after listening to Alexia, she smiled with that ever familiar, lustful smile, her legs and hips already squirming with delight, "What's with the sudden honesty?" she chuckled, "You know what I loved about you best was that attitude of yours..."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia smiles as she looks at Jezebel, loosely holding onto the woman as she watches her squirm around for awhile, "Hm~ I guess it's because it's not like I can really lie to you~ nor do I really want to~" She wasn't sure why she was saying this, but she was certain for the most part that she was speaking out of her own feelings, and grins though as she offhandedly adds, "Plus it's not like you're going actually going to let me sleep tonight~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jezebel smiled back at her, "Does this mean you trust me?" she chuckled, "What an odd thing to do, to trust someone who fucks you to feed on your spiritual energy." she said, before pulling Alexia down until their foreheads touched each other, and their eyes locked with one another, "I think I'm of a mood to snuggle with my new beloved, rather than to rob both of us of our beauty sleep." she told Alexia.

Then, she started scooting her naked self along the bed, until she reached the top of the covers, where she quickly tucked herself under them, and laid her head on the comfy pillow, holding the covers upon in invitation for Alexia to crawl in next to her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia shakes her head as she laughs, "I have plenty of spiritual energy, giving you some does not hurt me~ plus you have kept your word up until now, and it's not very beneficial for you to double cross me~" Satisified with her own reasons, the dragoness crawls into bed with Jezebel, smiling at her, "And most important of all, I think I've developed feelings for you~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jezebel chuckles while she cuddles up next to Alexia, placing an arm around her chest, her wrist going between her breasts as she held her, and her hand placing itself on her shoulder, "The very day we met and already you start to love me?" The hand on Alexia's shoulder moved to stroke the side of the dragonesses face, "My, aren't you a romantic?" she said with a slight smile.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia blushes at the touch, then grins and sticks her tongue out at Jezebel, shuffling around a little before speaking, "Fine~ be that way! We won't be in love then!" She makes a very unconvincing pouting face before laughing, "Well~ regardless, you're my new wife, so I have to love you anyway~!". She sighs, then kisses Jezebel on the face, smiling, "Either way, it's been a long day for me at least~ let's get some rest..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jezebel rolls her eyes as Alexia plants a kiss on her cheek, before admitting a smile as well. And as both Alexia and Jezebel feel their eyes getting heavy, Jezebel snuggles up a little more next to Alexia, letting the warmth from both their naked bodies heat the blankets as they both drifted off into sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a night of what Alexia might call the best night's worth of sleep she's had, on one of the most comfortable beds she could have ever lain on, what greeted her awakening eyes was a still relatively dark room. Her eyes had no trouble opening completely, as when she looked, the window which showed the moon last night was simply gone... As if it had never existed. All that lit the room now was the white crystals held in places where torchlight would go, giving off their slight light, just enough to let the eyes see their surroundings, and appreciate it, but not enough to drown it in light.

Jezebel was not in the bed with Alexia as she was last night when she fell asleep with her arms hugging her. In fact, her beloved, long tongued lover was not in the room at all. Alexia was all alone in Jezebel's bedroom, the only thing belonging to her, was her armor that Jezebel formed herself with her strange dark magic, placed rather appropriately, not as Alexia left it, on the edge of the bed. It was apparent that Jezebel wanted to see Alexia wearing it, based on how it was placed so noticeably...

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia slowly opens one eye as she wakes up, half expecting this to all have been a dream and to have Azure standing over her, yelling at her to get up and start doing stuff again. She brushes her hands against the covers and realizes, to her enjoyment, that this was not a dream, rather, it was reality, a very very happy reality for her. She looks around eagerly for Jezebel and lets out a disappointed sigh when she doesn't see her.

She pauses though to slowly take in the sights, once again admiring the amount of magic it must take to uphold this place... she then notices her armor and smiles, shaking her head slightly as she slips out of bed and slips into her armor. After carefully making sure everything was in place, she begins to look for Jezebel...

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wearing her strong, revealing armor, Alexia leaves the room in search of the woman who she'd likely be wed to. And after walking along the rather linear West Wing of the castle, Alexia began to hear voices, one that sounded like Jezebel, and another that sounded like a woman that Alexia doesn't recognize, who's voice sounded very alluring, and sexy. And from where she was, Alexia could easily eavesdrop on the conversation should she so choose...

The woman turned out to be a naked female demon, with full, firm breasts, and a curvy body that would make both men and women drop their jaws in envy. Her hair was blood red, curly, and went past her shoulders in length. Her ass was round, and heart shaped. And her eyes were just as red as her hair, complimented by rosy red lips. "We've done as you've asked." the sexual demoness said to Jezebel, who was standing in the middle of the main hall speaking with her.

Jezebel let out a pleased moan, "I'm well aware of your success. I can already feel their energy..." she said, speaking in a tone that almost made her appear as if she was sexually excited about that fact, "However... I did expect more souls than this."

The succubus gave Jezebel a look of regret, "My apologies, my lady, but there were some who escaped from the village before we could catch them. While their souls were powerful, something was hiding their presence." she reported to Jezebel, who apparently was her master.

Jezebel twisted her lips, "Likely that annoying bird." she clenched her fists angrily, "If I had the time and resources, I'd put that bitch in her place." Jezebel let out a sigh, before looking up at the succubus in front of her, "Never the less, with all of the mages and elves who've arrived in our captivity, their sexual energy should speed our progression." she claimed.

Then, as if she knew she was there the whole time, Jezebel looked up at where Alexia was standing from behind the railing, and smiled at her, "Good morning," she said with a sweet tone of voice, "Did you sleep well, Alexia my sweet?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia stands there, crossing her arms as she listens trying to piece together what was going on before she saw Jezebel turn around and address her. Smiling, she makes her way to to where the two women were standing. She eyed the demoness with feigned suspicion before turning to Jezebel and planting a kiss on her cheek, "Of course I slept well... so it sounds like something is upsetting you~?"