What's new

Announcement [yugon] Sakura Taiken

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sakura Taiken

Does anyone know how to unequip something? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've gone through all the menus and don't even know how to continue the game past the first map and dialog, added a new girl to party, added some new skills, I think...saved the game... You'd assume the top option would be continue on but it does nothing. What is this sorcery?

Edit: I had to choose scrolls in that weird menu? What the heck were those? I just went with the red flashy ones that were the default option. What are the numbers for near the attack choices? I thought it meant I had a limited amount but I can still use it when it hits 0. How do I change which girl I equip items to when I'm on a map? Seems like only the first girl can use items? I assume I'm equipping items to them by hitting the item then putting it in one of their two sword/hand slots anyways o.o

This game really needs a guide, kinda a bother to try to figure out all these options alone, to say the least. If everybody pitched in what they learned, it'd be quicker.

Little run down from what I've learned in my short time attempting this game, could be wrong, seems in battle you have to press left/right arrow over to use attacks from another girl, only one girl can attack at a time. X allows you to use items (Bombs, becomes the 3rd option) and each girl has 2 attacks, lower one is usually best.
Main girl does either some fire ward spell or a multi hit attack with notes, 2nd girl does some claw move or what I believe is a counter move, it waited for the enemy to attack and did damage (I think for 2 turns) Haven't tested the 3rd girl much, I got tired at that point.

Skills can be leveled for the main girl (Haven't figured out if the others can) like upping her first attack damage (I believe it's the percent one (Top left option), I raised it and it went to 110% instead of 100%) or raising the number of times you can use the first attack (Went from 10 to 11, there is some bonus to using the attack when it's still above 0 uses I guess?) You get a default amount of skill points after a cleared map I think, and there's also a "Skill" image button in the bottom left that will give you more points to use on your skills, though I have no idea what the purpose of that is or where they come from.

In maps you stroll along looking for items, monsters, skills, etc. Skull is a monster, ? sign is a random item, I think misc item. Gold sign is gold, the currency obviously. S is a skill point, ! sign is the completion of the map and you go back to the big menu (Only tested the 2nd map for that), --> sign teleports you to a new area. Some of them are blocked by obstacles, no idea if those are moved later or what.

In battle, each girl has some points, they seemed to go down when they were raped/molested, some attacks rip off their clothing, they seem to have an overall health bar at the bottom of the screen, though I think each girl has her own health too. Sometimes when you're weak in that bar, a monster will put your girls side by side and play a roulette to see which is assaulted, if the bar at the bottom during it finishes, the monsters finishes on you I believe. There's also a bunch of bars above that that ramp up during the intercourse, not sure exactly what those are. Spacebar moves along all the scenes.

At the end of the level, you can choose between some prizes I believe, there were 5 and I couldn't understand them all but the numbers under it (They were like 10/20/5/50) are the cost of them I believe, the amount of points you have to spend on them is shown near the bottom of the screen.

Please feel free to addon or correct anything I say, this is pretty rough now but if I continue it later, I'll figure more out. I have a habit of creating huge guides for rpgs like this, pages long, trying to explain everything :p Though shouldn't this game get its own thread?

Last edited:

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to unequip something? I can't figure it out for the life of me.
In the menu when on a mission click on the hand icon and then select the item you wish to unequip. then equip the one you want with the sword and 1 or 2 depending on the slot.

I had to choose scrolls in that weird menu? What the heck were those? I just went with the red flashy ones that were the default option. What are the numbers for near the attack choices? How do I change which girl I equip items to when I'm on a map? Seems like only the first girl can use items?
I'll answer the questions in order.
The scrolls in the so called weird menu are quests. each one represents a different mission for the girls to go on in an area. I think the red flashy ones are the main story quests but I'm not sure since the missions escalate in difficulty as you move down the list. each will say something like 1-1 when you select the go to mission (first option on main menu) button.

The numbers next to the attacks represent how many times you can use that attack. After the number reduces to zero you can still use the top attack but your characters will take HP damage as based on the red bar at the bottom of the screen. The red bar is the total of all your girl's HP added together.

While you are on a mission the item menu is activated by pressing x. as far as I can tell it is somewhat random a to which girl you get to equip items to with it preferring the girl in the first character slot. if you with a specific girl to equip to go to the girl select screen and put her as the first party member. I haven't figured out how to actually switch between the girls at will for equipping items but I am sure there is a way.

I hope this helps.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As soon as i get a complete version i will make another walktrough about it ;)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, scroll quests makes sense, thank you. Figured that out about the health damage, weird system but I guess it works. Too bad you can't equip them normally, seems like a silly thing to let slide in such a big game. Thank you very much for all the answers :)

Man, if he spent some dedicated time improving his anatomy and art, this game would be an insane amount more enjoyable. I avoided it at first because of the art, it's really important to me. Luckily the gameplay is great and there are animations for all kinds of attacks against your person. Their skill is at a point where they could probably improve relatively quickly too, so I hope for their sake and for improving their game they look into some art tutorials.

If somebody finds volume control for background music, I'd love to know it, about to blow my head off here. Went through all the options and none seemed to turn it off, had to shut the game off to post most this.

Snippets o info:
Can skip dialog by holding right arrow
Press Q in the menu to switch between the girls for checking their gear, skills, items, etc.

Green hair/brown shirt girls second move IS amazing, it counters 2 attacks so you not only do damage when an enemy attacks, but you take no damage. I recommend using it if you use her. Her 1st move is pretty average
Black hair/komono lead girl has a fire ward as her 1st move, 2nd move is a 3 hit combo with them, she starts off stronger than the other two against most enemies with her higher attack stats.
Dark blue hair/Red shirt is a caster, her last move heals everybody, 2nd one seems to boost stats, 1st is a bomb of sorts that seems to do pretty random damage (Also how I assume the final stat is critical, because hers is naturally high and her damage fluctuates the most on the same mob)

Upgrading Skills: Changing the girl to the front row allows you to upgrade her skills as well, so they all have upgradable skills. Top and 2nd to top row on the left are upgrades for their main attacks, no idea what the others are. All of them have a Skill icon, Heart icon, map icon in the bottom rows, then the others seem to be new skills they can acquire, possibly some passives? The skill points you can take from the skill button are skills to use among all your girls separately and the cost goes up the more you use it on a specific girl. The top number tells you how many times you can take a skill from it, the other tells you how much doing so costs and the price rises the more you do it with a certain girl. For instance, I used it a couple times on the first girl and now it reads (1: Top, 2: Bottom so I can't take another skill point from it to use on her) and my 2nd girl who I haven't taken a skill point from it reads (1: top, 1: Bottom so I could use it for a new skill for her) Same goes for spending the points, top number is your total skill points for that girl, bottom is the cost of the skill.

Dungeon rewards: At the end of a dungeon, you get a score on a bunch of things and they add up to give you points for those rewards I mentioned earlier. From left to right: Red Flower icon on white bag - C cost 10
Green grass on yellow bag - B Cost 25
Green shrub on red bag - A Cost 50
Gold on white bag - Cost 5 (Pretty self explanatory)
Question Mark bag - Cost 20, probably also pretty self explanatory, random item while the first 4 are guarantees for a certain thing.
I assume the first 3 are like a chance at items, probably better items for higher bags.

After you finish there by escaping and choosing the bottom option, you get a menu with a few options. !! signs, ?? signs, Black haired girl+Green haired girl, 3rd+4th girl (The one I didn't just get is greyed out so it seems it's maybe a checklist?) The !! option was empty for me and the ?? option had another one that brought me to a scene, afterwards it brought me to the menu so I couldn't choose the girl options to test them (Tested them next run, just more cutscenes and end to menu, didn't notice anything else about choosing them differently)

Testing stats: In the 2nd option of the menu, where it shows health, mana (Lowers with sexing, think it makes you more easily rapeable when low) and 4 stats below. I added skills to raise the top one and the bottom one that's only one character and it doubled the black haired girls attack against the same enemy, she also seemed to crit him once and do like double of the doubled attack, which makes me think that the top option boosts whatever type of damage the game considers her 1st attack, and the bottom one is maybe crit chance? The crit chance is just a guess of course. So filling in the blanks is that whatever other damage the game has (Melee/magic I assume) is the 2nd option, and I have no freaking clue about the 3rd :p Usual rpg logic would be accuracy/dodge/crit for the non attack/defense/magic attack option but this game is missing some, which, I'm not sure yet.

In the first map when she's all super powered before getting weakened, the first two stats are maxed at 999, 3rd is 20 as opposed to 4 and last one stays default, making me think it's like attack, magic attack, defense, critical. A big problem is most the girls have similar stats for 1st and 2nd and I can't tell for certain which type of damage their attacks do since they all look infused with magic.

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Someone got AGTH works with it? I get a memory read error.
Well could be a bit harder to write a walktrough without understanding
of the story...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone got AGTH works with it? I get a memory read error.
Well could be a bit harder to write a walktrough without understanding
of the story...
Nope, using that bugs me, I pretty much vowed to never use it again after that heroine rpg, lol. Seems like a pretty simple "The main character was incredibly strong, she loses her powers to that person at the end of the first map, quest to get them back" type story :p

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Yeah that it, fixed it.
First the name of the Game is not "Sakura Taiken" but "Sakura Toubatsuroku"
You got the main Story right, she get this mission, but she fail and get her lvl and rank drained from some gem.

Game is pretty easy to understand but there are still a lot options wich makes no sense to me even after trying to translate the hiragana.
Not much time anyway maybe after christmas.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have a completed save or a save with a uber levelled team?

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the menu when on a mission click on the hand icon and then select the item you wish to unequip. then equip the one you want with the sword and 1 or 2 depending on the slot.

I'll answer the questions in order.
The scrolls in the so called weird menu are quests. each one represents a different mission for the girls to go on in an area. I think the red flashy ones are the main story quests but I'm not sure since the missions escalate in difficulty as you move down the list. each will say something like 1-1 when you select the go to mission (first option on main menu) button.

The numbers next to the attacks represent how many times you can use that attack. After the number reduces to zero you can still use the top attack but your characters will take HP damage as based on the red bar at the bottom of the screen. The red bar is the total of all your girl's HP added together.

While you are on a mission the item menu is activated by pressing x. as far as I can tell it is somewhat random a to which girl you get to equip items to with it preferring the girl in the first character slot. if you with a specific girl to equip to go to the girl select screen and put her as the first party member. I haven't figured out how to actually switch between the girls at will for equipping items but I am sure there is a way.

I hope this helps.

Press Q to switch between characters in the menu.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Main things I want to know about now:

4 stats other than health/mana (Sex deterrent) for sure, assumed to be attack, magic attack, some kinda defense or dodge, critical hit, wonder how close I am.

How to turn off background music, this needs to happen.

Anyway to find more skill points? My girls have so few. I have 4 points to take from the skill button after acquiring the 3rd girl (I kept restarting to test things). I kept getting items with bags on them for specific girls and obtaining "points" for specific girls from P markers, I haven't noticed what its done yet.

What the stars mean in the food menu for each girl, magician girl has one, the other two have 3. Since it's a place where they gain more stats, I assume maybe higher stars means they already have some natural upgrades from food?
P.S: W changes the pages in there, there's 4 and you may have some food hiding if you never press it. The food also has star ratings, easier to tell that means better food? Maybe the girl can only eat a certain food if her stars are as high as it or something? They also seem to have a happy meter of sorts? Or maybe it's just text for their personality but they all have different smiley faces in the top left corner like >.< ^.^, could be nothing.

What all the items in the item shop do.

Can the girls get different clothing? There's that clothing menu that makes it seem like it, but I haven't found any way to test it.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

4 stats other than health/mana (Sex deterrent) for sure, assumed to be attack, magic attack, some kinda defense or dodge, critical hit, wonder how close I am.

How to turn off background music, this needs to happen.

Anyway to find more skill points? My girls have so few. I have 4 points to take from the skill button after acquiring the 3rd girl (I kept restarting to test things).

What the stars mean in the food menu for each girl, magician girl has one, the other two have 3. Since it's a place where they gain more stats, I assume maybe higher stars means they already have some natural upgrades from food?
P.S: W changes the pages in there, there's 4 and you may have some food hiding if you never press it. The food also has star ratings, easier to tell that means better food? Maybe the girl can only eat a certain food if her stars are as high as it or something?

What all the items in the item shop do.

Can the girls get different clothing? There's that clothing menu that makes it seem like it, but I haven't found any way to test it.
Attack, Defense, "Evasion" (most likely to avoid enemy going first and avoiding attacks in general), and Luck (Crit chance, rare item chance)

You get more general points through breaking items(select equipment, use the bin) and finding things, and in the girl's skill menu you can use the bottom-left most icon to trade those point for the girl's skill point.

Stars are how hungry they have to be, food can take up to 3 stars worth of hunger.

Too lazy to answer the rest.

EDIT: The author seem to have upload a 1.01 version, adding more CGs to some scene

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Attack, Defense, "Evasion" (most likely to avoid enemy going first and avoiding attacks in general), and Luck (Crit chance, rare item chance)

You get more general points through breaking items(select equipment, use the bin) and finding things, and in the girl's skill menu you can use the bottom-left most icon to trade those point for the girl's skill point.

Stars are how hungry they have to be, food can take up to 3 stars worth of hunger.

Too lazy to answer the rest.

EDIT: The author seem to have upload a 1.01 version, adding more CGs to some scene
Breaking items, didn't know that. Glad there's only one type of attack, I wondered why even the mage and stuff had pretty equal 1st and 2nd skills, that bugged me, good to know it's defense. Thanks for the answers. Now I know how to put gear on all my girls.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i think the fourth stat also increases resistance to sex attacks. blue haired mage girl starts with 40 points and gets zero dmg while being molested in early stages.
i dont know if it boosts critluck... but the buff of the purple haired twin tail girl certainly boosts crit a lot.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Here a preview from the walktrough with most needed infos.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here a preview from the walktrough with most needed infos.
Alright so far, could add the Q button for switching girls W for switching pages in food menus, info about trashing items for skill points too, I didn't see that in there. What all the items on the maps do, how the sexing works, etc. I'm sure you have most that planned though.

Still no sign of a turn off BGM, and the way these games work, I can't just take all the BGM out and it'll be fine, you get an error and it won't load. Tis crappy.

More little notes:

You need the main girl in your party to begin a quest as well, so she's a pretty safe bet to upgrade because you have to use her.

Been trying to test out the skills, I saved up like 25 skill points and saved, so going through and testing them, most I have no freaking idea what they do, the girls 3rd attack skills are locked by something so I can't get those (Aside from healer girl), the others are passives. Some raise the chance of something occurring by 3% and some like the green haired girls "Check" move and the ice girls...uhh vagina + ice icon move, add a 1/2 for levels. So I assume they're similar skills that maybe lessen (Unlikely) or more likely (Increase) the chance of certain sex moves. Green haired girl also has a random vagina icon with a percent.

I mean some of these icons give a good hint, and others, I can't even guess at what they do, lol.

Just fought a Ronald McDonald clown rip off in like the 5th mission down on the first map, he nuded two of my girls with strong aoes, how rude.

Last mission on 1st level is intense, traps you have to keep walking over (Maybe there's a way to not take damage, I don't know it. But all together they nearly killed me and made it so I couldn't use most my attacks for all my girls. Went into battle and got assaulted after a round :p The one before it is locked, dunno why but can't access it.

I just unlocked some quest I couldn't access earlier in the 1st map, it's this area that's like a free roam with items sitting on the ground like food and rings, and monster randomly jump you, investigating further, lols. The object of this open area is to find 5 red coins, among VAST areas. There's fruit on the floor that heals your team a bit, and I think coins on the ground, as well as the usual items. This is a huge endurance test. I've only found 2 of the 5 red coins and have run out of attacks for all 4 girls (I haven't really upgraded attacks at all, first time it's been a problem) and I haven't eaten any food. I believe it's a blue quest in the first map area that opens up after you complete all the other quests there that you're able to. Probably going to fail it after being in here for so long, bleh. Avoid this quest until you're much better upgraded than I am.

Oh wow, I hit this golden chest like 4-5 maps in (I think I went south and west a few times) and it cleared the stage, even though I had tons of areas undiscovered still. The map is hugeeeee for that quest and with the free roam, it's really a pain to navigate it all without missing things. It seems I can reaccess the area whenever but my ring count restarted so I have to refind them all. It seems to be a place where you can farm for quite a while, all the ground items like the coins/fruit/chests and items refreshed so you can grab those then hit that treasure chest to escape back to the menu (You also get the quest finish rewards) Not sure what happens if you manage to "clear" it, whatever the objective is. There's a note at the very start that seems to maybe point to it and the chest I opened listed one of the items on it, probably like you have to keep entering in and hitting a different chest to exit till you get all the items on the list. Weird quest, pretty maze like and annoying.

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Reputation score

arrg again....i dont know why but every time i try to upload a file to mediafire it just seems to get blocked...it doesnt really matter what it is >.<

After some month i guessed it would be working now but well...
I reupload it to another....

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, Moonchaos, your guides always save me, lol