What's new

Yukimura Estate, Session 1

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Yukimura Estate, Session 1

[this could get edited if Maiko decide to turn this more light

Both maids bodies were close of each other, their breaths were getting the same rythm, as Ariane continued pleasuring her new friend in middle of their bath In my land, the women help each other to clean themselves, its very common between friends and relatives. Some said that this help to earn the thrust of the other and build the relashionships. The aroused princess said whispering to Kasumi, as she start to stroke her soap body on the silver haired maid too, getting more close as Kasumi allowed and waiting her answer.

Meanwhile her soft fingers continued their massage around the human naughty spot, every finger moved slowly and giving the max pleasure that they could make, as the other hand caress or press Kasumi to make her back get closer to Ariane.

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Having walked through the corridors with the two other maids, the group had reached the door where Zeha's appointed room was. A few knocks were given. There was no answer. After trying a few more times, Shiina got tired of waiting and announced her intentions of coming in before trying to do so. Perhaps not surprisingly, the door was not unlocked as she tried it. With that, they entered into the modest chamber.

The room that was supposed to be Zeha's was in good enough condition, though there was a few suspicious signs to be detected. Seeing no reason to stay behind too long, Shiina turned on her heels and waited for the others to finish their business. Just then, it seemed like the top drawer moved. "What was that....?" the curly-haired girl found herself saying out loud. She had already reached for her blade, and the lenght of sharpened steel was instantly in her hand as she approached the drawer, now back to her soldier mindset. "Already seen way too many strange things today. Better take it careful in case it's one of those things again..."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ayeka stayed in the back of the group as they walked up the stairs, her head tilted slightly downwards as they went to Zehasaels room. She stayed in the doorway after they had entered, her hands folded, but she was highly alert, so when the drawers shuddered, her eyes snapped to the offending piece of furniture. She remained at the doorway, and she felt her flesh writhe as tendrils moved beneath her, causing her to shudder slightly at the sudden sensation. For a moment, she very nearly panicked, and fled to her room, to the circle Fade had drawn there, but she hardened her will and set her jaw immediately. She would not, no, could not run in fear from the thing within her, and so she could not run now.

She waited for the drawer to move again as Shiina approached it, and quietly whispered; "Shiina..... Be careful." Her arms were at her sides, but she also took the time to study the other two maids carefully, in order to see how both performed under pressure.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Kasumi was letting out soft sighs of pleasure as Ariane continued to work on her. "R-really? Is it normal to... to do... this too?" She asked, turning her head back to look at the other maid, her face flushed with colour. "I've never... I mean... I don't remember ever doing this before... w-with anyone, man or woman-ahn!" As she finished, Ariane's finger hit a particularly sensitive location and caused the silver-haired maid to let out a gasp.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ariane was ready to answer when she noted the weak point of her partner, her face make a litttle grind and pressing her head agains Kasumi back, said. How cant be this not normal, every mother must had take a bath with their childrens and all the girls in the hot springs help their friends and familiars to clean their bodies. Her sensual whispers were followed by her precise finger moves, who dont let Kasumi erogenous spot to rest, meanwhile Ariane free hand start to caress and pich softly the soft erected niples of the human maid,meanwhile the irresistible breasts of the spider girl press and stroke against the silver haired girl, leaving a rounded trial of soap in her Im just trying to be good with you Kasumi, if you want i could stop right here, but must understand than this is a friendly custom of my country, a sample of my total disposicion to be more than a loyal friend to you, with this we will be like blood sisters, helping each other in their needs. Ariane slowed a little her moves and stay alert for Kasumi reaction before continue.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

"Th-that's not what I... what I meant... H-hnnn..." Kasumi's light gasps began to turn to barely suppressed moans and mewls as Ariane continued to work her body over. She was still sensitive from earlier, so it wasn't taking much for Ariane to play Kasumi's body like a well tuned instrument.

When Ariane offered to stop, Kasumi turned to look at her, a look containing both fear and lust on her face. She was so turned on now that if Ariane did stop, Kasumi was afraid she'd go crazy with need. It was a strange, yet familiar sensation, and an altogether supremely enjoyable one. "D-don't... don't stop! Please... Haahhh..." With the other maid's fingers slowing down, Kasumi was able to think up an answer.

"Like... sisters..." She repeated, nodding, her chest heaving into Ariane's hand. "I... I think I'd like that, Ariane. You're a wonderful friend..." Kasumi turned to look at Ariane's face again, but this time it was clear she was going to try to kiss the spider princess.

((Pst... don't forget about Seduction attempts. I talked with Blue a while ago and he said, since we're both naked, the disrobing penalty would be cancelled out.
Edit: In contact with plmnko, I've decided to put a Seduction attempt in here now, using Affection. The rationale: Kasumi did initiate the romancing, in a roundabout way.))

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

[OCC: yes seductions rolls are fine, but only if they dont take away our remaining F points if we (the victims) lost. If this give us others points not counted in our FPs then i will roll against Kasumi, too... well maybe i should try it anyway to attempt to recover any possible lost points in Kimberly seduction roll ]

Ariane eyes were filled with happines, she could had found an ally in this creepy place, someone who could aid her to complete her task. She Kasumi... thanks to accept me... my friendjust whisper a little before give her next step, her soft lips get close Kasumi ones and both collide and both start to kiss each other, as Kasumi wished, the hands of the princess continued their works, they slowly increased the speed and look around for more erogenous points, Ariane was expecting to find every point and likes of her friend, she want to make her feel in a full bliss state, both bodies were now filled with a little skin of warm white foam.

Ariane was getting even more aroused, this human was making all this so easy, but for some reason Ariane want to really make her in a partner or a lover, maybe some day the princess could reveal all to Kasumi and the human maybe could accept be the breeder of some of her eggs. The pair muffed their increasing moans with a continued passionated kisses who nearly make them lost their breath more of a pair of times, the princess noted that the human was close her peak and then tried to make her endure more, with some little stops and change of moves Please accept this gift from my heart to you, my beloved little sister Kasumi The aracne then start to make her sister come, soon Kasumi will have a pleasant orgarsm in the arms of her new best friend.