What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Yukiya Konkon] [ ゆきやこんこん] Tail Teller Append RE190983 RJ190983

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello everyone~ I've been following a new game with ..Fairly good art recently, though, its only been updated on twitter. You play a kitsune fighting off things.

::UPDATE, The game contains 5 scenes, Tentacles, Worm/vore, Slime/sticky. <- Free version, DLsite unlocks two more scenes - Spider thread/Yuri energy drain (gallery only).

Quite a bit smaller than expected, but, artwork is nice.

includes: In battle rape/combat rape/bind moves/etc.

twitter:

Release date appears to be early next year!

--note It seems to be Teller, not Taller. I'm ..not sure how one typos onto a main image like that.

DLsite link up!

- Blogpost where the demo is located! No difference from full and this other than spider/drain scenes. Tbh, not really worth it at the moment either.

!!NOTE!! - The dlsite is basically just to support this guy, with the dlsite version only introducing 2 gallery scenes. I'd have preferred an enty myself but ..Maybe he wants to see just how many sales it can produce. I supported him anyway, for future hopes! Too few devs for this content.

Last edited by a moderator:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Tail Taller

Looks great. Looking forward to it.

Something gives me the feeling its going to be really short though.

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've seen at least 6 "illustrated" enemies. hoping for plenty more though..With this level of detail I can't be mad.

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll post when its up. It isn't on dlsite at all yet

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Tail Teller

--DLsite page is now available, release won't be too far away...Probably soon after the new year holidays.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

FYI, dev posted up an updated demo, and the game is live for anyone interested.

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Updated first post with link to the page with the demo ^^

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Catgirl (sorry, Kitsune) + screenshots that hint at possible decent combat rape? I can barely resist buying this right now (and if it was already on the English side, I'd buy it now since I currently have a coupon, but no dice). I doubt anyone here's played the full version, but if you eventually do, please let me know if there's actually a decent combat rape system in it (lord help me if it's another one of those blasted systems were you get one or two generic CGs when an enemy grabs/rapes her).

Edit: after booting up the demo and playing through it, it seems that there's not too much to the rape system. Feels more like a tease than anything since they don't really do anything to her past groping her a little, and I assume the full version doesn't add any extra combat rape animations to the enemies that are already in the demo. If there was just a little bit more to the system and they would actually penetrate her, I'd buy it. I love the artwork and especially how the heroine looks, but as it stands, the content is just too softcore for me. There's not a lot of content, either, obviously, but it's fairly cheap (though I'm surprised that the full version only unlocks two other enemies).

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There's not a lot of content, either, obviously, but it's fairly cheap (though I'm surprised that the full version only unlocks two other enemies).
And they're not even enemies you can fight as far as I know, they just have scenes in the gallery. And even then, only one is a scene with Tsurara.

The art is beautiful, but the content is sparse. It's not bad, but the small amount of content and, as pointed out already, the fact that it's relatively softcore may not appeal to people.

The art really is good though.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I just purchased it, to support the creator. It has some nice artwork and is right up my alley, so why not? Though I can see why other people may not, seeing how it only unlocks two scenes you might not even like. Can't say that's really worth 7 bucks, but I figured it'd be a good idea to support a new creator, otherwise they might not make any more games in the future. It's a pretty short game, a little bit disappointing, in my opinion. 5 scenes in total is really rather lackluster.

Don't know if one can share the numbers to unlock the additional stuff, but if someone wanted to find out... oh well, I'm not obviously suggesting anything, but do feel free to write me a pm to discuss the game, if you catch my drift. :D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow... now I know why this game had almost no downloads...
FFS! Another game that could have so much potential, wasted away...

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No idea, what is the game name already. XD

The image say Tail Taller, the file say Tail Teller, and in the game demo it say Tail Their. XP

burningvigor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link.

Anyone knows the password for the Append in game?