What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ゆめなまこん] 楽園歩きのリフレイン / Walking Through Paradise - Refrain [Yumenamakon] (RJ278885)

Tewi

Reputation score
RJ278885_img_main.jpg

JP DLsite:
EN DLsite:
Ci-en:
Official English name: Walking Through Paradise - Refrain

This is the 4th game from Yumenamakon, who made Marle: The Labyrinth of the Black Sea and Lisa and the Demon's Grimoire. This time we follow a hero who wants to return to his hometown, but is attacked by various women who wants his power.

It's similar to Marle's gameplay wise, only this time you're a man. You have to fight your way through, trying to resist the temptation of giving up to the girl's attacks. The more he ejaculates, the more power he'll lose, growing weaker until he won't be able to fight back the pleasure anymore.

There are two gameplay modes: A mode in which you have great power (Max. LV) at the beginning, so you can give in to pleasure and be drained a few times. And another in which you start off weak, but have a great growth in stats; however, you can be squeezed out of your power even while seriously resisting.

Controls (Gamepad Compatible):
↑ ↓ ← → - Move up / down / left / right
Z / Enter, Left mouse click - Determine, Check, Talk
X, Num keypad 0, Right mouse click - Cancel, Menu
Shift - Slow walking speed (Hold), Hide text window, Skill description during battle (display / hidden)
A - Automatic text
Ctrl - Text fast forward
F5 - Reset
- You can also move to the clicked position with the left mouse click.
-The message window can be closed by right-clicking the mouse.

Download link (ver. 1.00):

Full save (Provided by @etigoya)

Last edited:

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know where to go after 3 battles in the second area?

CrackAssDunky

Reputation score
is it just me or i just cant find the horned girl and the goddess girl anywhere?

Anyone know where to go after 3 battles in the second area?
i didnt know either i just made my save with all the items possible and i progressed through the castle

anyway i want a save too please

Ojaman

Reputation score
I think you need to fulfill the random guy request in the blacksmith(second area). However, the last item cant be found anywhere.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Full save provided by Etigoya on his save deposit (cf his signature for link).

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score
I as well am stuck. This is as far as I got:

1) I can beat the mine.
2) I can talk to the dancer and beat the field
3) I can go to the red town after fulfilling blue town blacksmith's request, then talking to the guy in the upstairs in the mayor's house
4) I can beat the angel in the mansion.
5) I can beat the dancer the second time, in the locked door of the mansion.
6) I can beat the goddess in the church.
7) I can beat the dryad after going to the forest by boat, after fulfilling both the pharmacist's requests in the blue town.
8) I can beat her again after talking to her in the mansion, then going to her forest again.
9) I can beat the ogre a second time after eating and sleeping in the blue town's house.
10) I can beat the angel a second time after going to the church's basement.

I need to beat the goddess again, but I don't know how. I think there's a missing map or something, but I don't know what it is.

Tenma

Reputation score
Well, this game was certainly a nice diversion though as mentioned in the other comments the current state of the code leaves the game unbeatable. I believe, just as someone with a smallest foundation of coding that flags aren't triggering properly. There's a lot of possibilities for you to go some place unexpectedly here...
  1. I beat the mine
  2. I got the materials for the key.
  3. Then I went to the red town without realizing the dancer was in the blue town.
  4. Did the angel's content.
  5. Then did the dancer's content.
  6. I eventually got soft locked in the red town after the first goddess fight.
Somewhere there's flags failing to trigger to open up areas. I know that you're supposed to be able to fight each of these bosses twice, yet I can't find the second oni fight anywhere.

noluck

Reputation score
I as well am stuck. This is as far as I got:

1) I can beat the mine.
2) I can talk to the dancer and beat the field
3) I can go to the red town after fulfilling blue town blacksmith's request, then talking to the guy in the upstairs in the mayor's house
4) I can beat the angel in the mansion.
5) I can beat the dancer the second time, in the locked door of the mansion.
6) I can beat the goddess in the church.
7) I can beat the dryad after going to the forest by boat, after fulfilling both the pharmacist's requests in the blue town.
8) I can beat her again after talking to her in the mansion, then going to her forest again.
9) I can beat the ogre a second time after eating and sleeping in the blue town's house.
10) I can beat the angel a second time after going to the church's basement.

I need to beat the goddess again, but I don't know how. I think there's a missing map or something, but I don't know what it is.
You need to buy the dowsing rod from the item shop. The map is on the beach, but you need the dowsing rod to find it. Looking at it a lot of the game's completion requires you to collect items by doing requests.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I guess it would be helpful to know what sort of things are needed for the requests they make--it seems like some of them are picked up from the chests in the areas, but It's pretty hard to tell what they're looking for or how you get it.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far as I know, the game should work "fine" in 1.00, though there's definitely some issues here and there... a lot of this is also off memory and looking at my inventory, so it's possible it's not 100% correct (should be mostly, though)

General stuff:
Having lots of マジックウォーター and ロイヤルマジック increases the rate at which your MP naturally regenerates in standard battles.
As far as I know, there's three locations in total the dousing rod activates - one in the first town (near yellow flowers... healing items, I think?), and two in the second (beach for the 5th dungeon, and entrance to the graveyard for an XP item).
喝破 can be used to instantly negate sexual attacks by enemies, though you have to be faster than them... and also have enough MP, which is unlikely to be the case early if playing the mode where you don't start at lv99. The skill エスブースト can be used to basically guarantee you're fast enough while the status from it is active, though (the only heroine I found this mattering on was Ruby).
Like other skills the passive exploration ones need to be equipped to do anything; get them by doing certain requests in towns. エクスプラス increases XP gained from the trash mobs, while レジデントバリア reduces damage you take from them, アイテムゲット increases drop rates from them, and スケルトンスルー prevents you from battling them (no XP gain, but no HP loss either - if you just want to get stuff from chests, I guess)

Each random dungeon area has 3 requested item types available, with 1 of them being rarer than the other 2. They all can be obtained by the fancier looking chests, or by killing enemies (randomly drops).

Area 1 [mountain/mine]: 魔法銀, 天使の針金, 魔鋼屑 (rare); boss Suzume (1st fight - after winning, she gives the item you need for a request which allows access to the 2nd town)
Area 2 [grasslands]: ハボイ草, ミスト草, 金色の花 (rare); boss Mia (1st fight - no special drops)
Area 3 ["heaven"]: 捻れた外骨格, マダラ欠け牙, モコモコ (rare); boss Shalel (1st fight - drops key to mini-castle locked room, where you can do Mia's 2nd fight)
Area 4 [poison island, requires マスターデポイズン from shop girl in first town]: 女神の涙, 魔王のヘドロ, 不可視鳥の羽 (rare); boss Yuri (1st fight - drops one of three items for the 'boring' end key item; also appears for a 2nd fight in the hut, but I think you need to talk to her in the mini-castle garden after defeating her the first time for that to happen)
Area 5 [underground waterway, found with the dousing rod (made in 2nd town shop) on the beach in the 2nd town]: 巨人樹の枝, 砂ダイア, 病み蛍 (rare); boss Ruby (2nd fight - drops 聖霊の瓶, which is supposed to be required for 'good' ending, but isn't, at least in 1.00. The area she's in also has a chest with 天翔る翼, one of three items needed for the 'boring' end)

Ruby's 1st fight I think happens after you do Shalel's first; go into the church in the 2nd town and it should trigger automatically. You need the item she drops to do the request to get to Area 4.
As stated above, Mia's 2nd fight is in the locked room in the mini-castle. Defeat her for 大魔術奥義書, one of three items for the 'boring' end.
Suzume's 2nd fight is available after defeating Ruby once; just go to your sleep house in the first town and eat the food on the table. Afterwards, sleeping in the bed there will trigger it. While she doesn't have any unique drop after, she will appear in the first town and give a hint about getting the 'good' end (though that's a bit bugged on 1.00 also - the item you need is different than the one she mentions; however, you still need to go to a particular spot near the graves in the first town to activate it as suggested)
Shalel's 2nd fight is available via the sparkling statue in the basement of the first town's church. You need to talk to her in the 2nd town's inn first to trigger the ability to do this, though (should be available after her first fight, though if you're not playing level 99 mode... probably want to hold off doing it immediately since she's much higher level than her first fight). She drops キーオブデビル on defeat, which I don't think does anything in 1.00 (I think it's supposed to be required to open the ブリンギーボックス though).

For 'boring' end:
Get the three items, combine them using the shiny stone slab in the last 'heaven' area (use the right teleport for easy access), and talk to the man on the 2nd floor of the mini-castle after having done so. Say 'yes' when prompted to get back to where you started the game, and leave that world and return to your own.

For 'good' end:
You need to get the ブリンギーボックス from the woman in the blacksmith shop in the 2nd town - I think it required the 'rare' materials from the last few areas.
After defeating Yuri twice, you can have her open it (I think it's supposed to also need the Key of Devil from Shalel's 2nd fight, but in 1.00 it doesn't). You'll get the ドラゴンスレイヤー.
Then, you need to go to a particular spot behind the graves - above the rock with the flowers - in the first town (hinted by Suzume if you did her 2nd fight) - while it doesn't in 1.00, it should require the 聖霊の瓶 from Ruby's second fight. You'll automatically get a prompt if you meet the conditions though; choose to go fight the evil dragon (1st option).
On the new map, interact with the barrier - with the dragonslayer from the box, you'll be able to break it. Proceed all the way to the top and then go right for the final battle against the poison dragon that's been a plague on the land. If you meet certain conditions, you'll be backed up (potentially by all five heroines - I think it's simply that you need to have allowed yourself to cum to them in their previous battle(s) enough times each). I didn't find it to be a particularly difficult battle regardless.

Afterwards, victory celebration and you return to your original world, even if you didn't make the key item.
...on who you cum to the most in battle, I think. Whoever it was, they'll come after you to your original world. This should be able to be changed even with the memory room battles, so you can still change it even if you defeated them all twice. I like the idea, though the execution of it seemed pretty bad 🤷‍♂️

and woo I can still do walls of text I guess :unsure:

Ranos

Reputation score
I also found a item near the entrance of the castle with the dousing rod,probably a few items or so.

So that explains why i only got one ending,it appears i have ver 1.00, and reading the comments on the game creator's Ci-en, i was confused why he mentioned how the ending was affected on who you lost to the most.

asa878787

Reputation score
Does this have any hope of being translated? I tried managing with a text hooker but failed miserably but it looks like a pretty interesting game

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does this have any hope of being translated? I tried managing with a text hooker but failed miserably but it looks like a pretty interesting game
If this game is anything like the dev's last game, a standard text hooker can only pick up stuff from the in-game chat logs. So you'd have to go through a text box or two then open up the log to get the text hooker to do its thing.

ExposedPlace

Reputation score
Does the girl level always remain 1? Or it can increase as you get defeated by them?

Reputation score
Their level increases as we cum and once you been defeated try still level drain you a little more after that once you fight them again they level will be the level you made their drain you