What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [Yumenamakonn] 人形使いの夢と目覚め (RJ402479)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dlsite expected release: Late September
Tags: Female Protag, Breasts, Slice of Life, Prostitution, Fantasy, Breast Sex, Outdoor Exposure, Big Breasts

1657774335087.png

Ill add more to this when the demo comes out.

Story:
Looks like this time we take on the world as Yuki. She's a puppeteer. A force known as the Night Devils are invading dreams and Yuki will have to enter people's dreams, gather information and confront the Night Devils.

Game play:
First off, the music has actual vocals and it really slaps. Persona 4 Golden vibes.
Early on it seems like you go get a mission, explore the city to gather information, sometimes H events are also available.
Head back home for an event or go to bed to enter the Dream realm to do your mission.
When you enter the dream world you have a advancement tracker and underneath an energy tracker.
As you move in these dungeons, you can still use the menu, battles may occur or H events may happen.
Enemies in battles do use H moves on you. and will eventually restrain you.
Losses to regular enemies result in H scenes and spit you back out to your room.
I do not know how to leave the dungeon willingly. But you do not leave when you run out of energy and can go into negatives.
Controls:
Arrow Keys: Movement
Z: Confirm/ Move forward in Dungeons
X: Menu
Shift: Dash/Walk
Q: Text Log

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
I'm confused, why does this thread have Loli prefix?

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lots of talk about QoL from previous games. with some nice images accompanying the post.

RockCat

Reputation score
Hope that the "Late september" date will be met, his works were good so far.

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, So they put out a ci-en post that says everything has been submitted as planned and it should be a Midnight release on 9/30 or 10/1. The demo will release with the product so you can try the demo and decide if you want the full product.

RockCat

Reputation score
Alright, So they put out a ci-en post that says everything has been submitted as planned and it should be a Midnight release on 9/30 or 10/1. The demo will release with the product so you can try the demo and decide if you want the full product.
DLsite says it will be on 1st october, wish the demo was released a day before the game itself.

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
DLsite says it will be on 1st october, wish the demo was released a day before the game itself.
So yea, assuming DLSite midnight is using JST as their timezone, should be around 11 AM today.

RockCat

Reputation score
Yep.

The game is Out by the way.

Edit: Wow, 1.2 GB on a trial Itself, Juicy.

zenjirou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, i haven't even been able to get to the first dungeon yet. I'm in town looking for information still but i only found two pieces of it so far i think? if the information is the yellow marks on the map. I've done all the events so far but i can't seem to progress any further. Has anyone else had luck?

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, i haven't even been able to get to the first dungeon yet. I'm in town looking for information still but i only found two pieces of it so far i think? if the information is the yellow marks on the map. I've done all the events so far but i can't seem to progress any further. Has anyone else had luck?
The same for me... I talked to everyone trice, went everywhere, tried out every item.... nothing so far.

Last edited:

zenjirou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If i read it right, theres a bug that if you skipped the opening, you won't be able to go to the dungeon. So gotta restart and watch thru the OP
Weird bug, but this checks out. Started the game over without skipping the op and everything is fine

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oof, I hate to say it but this one was pretty disappointing. There's virtually no H combat CG, all the H content is tied to events you get by progressing her lewd status (She's already promiscuous so there's no resistance really) or losing to the bosses. It feels like he was going to make another H game similar to his amazing H RPGs at the start but then he gave up and just moved it to events. His art is still fantastic for me, but gameplay wise this was basically a recollection H game. The progression is as thin as paper. Unfortunate.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, this is unfortunately just a gallery game despite the incredible art, and it seems its encrypted as i cant extract it so it falls upon some hero to make a full save.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How proceed 4th stage? keep getting off stage around 66/100.
Stage 2 here gets ending at 1/90 i think its bug.

Reputation score
Yep, stuck at the same spot and can't have all titles :c

still unlocked a full gallery with cheat ;

Attachments

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The trial is 1.2gb and the full game is 1.24 gb.

I'm pretty sure all the images used in the full game were already packed in the demo. Kinda silly of the dev.

Also, no loli content, from what I saw.