What's new

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

Where have you been for last few years. The japanese has been basically turning anything into cute kawaii animu girls for last couple of decades or more. lol
I've been trying to stay as far away as possible from all that weeabo shit. Only animes I've watched were One Punch Man, because it's a parody of all animes, and RWBY, because it's not really an anime. Others? Meh, burn their creators for all I care, it's all ecchi shit covered up with some story so weeabos can say that "It's actually *gasp* really deep, you *gasp* ignorant idiot *snort*" while fapping furiously. (There are some normal animes ofc, but it's like 5% of the genre.)

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been trying to stay as far away as possible from all that weeabo shit. Only animes I've watched were One Punch Man, because it's a parody of all animes, and RWBY, because it's not really an anime. Others? Meh, burn their creators for all I care, it's all ecchi shit covered up with some story so weeabos can say that "It's actually *gasp* really deep, you *gasp* ignorant idiot *snort*" while fapping furiously. (There are some normal animes ofc, but it's like 5% of the genre.)
I don't know if I could think up a more ignorant view of anime and anime fandom if I tried.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't know if I could think up a more ignorant view of anime and anime fandom if I tried.
Yup, that was so stereotypically ignorant that I actually laughed my butt off, especially when he's in the hentai games forums!

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've a friend who binge-watches animes, starting a new one every 2-4 days. He's giving me a "poster" and a general plotline of every anime he watches because he's trying to convince me to like anime, and like 1 in 20 is a thing with actual story I could maybe enjoy, the rest are cliche bullshitty stories filled to the brim with cute/sexy girls that people can call their waifus and buy dakimakuras with. I enjoy hentai because it's meant to arouse and everybody knows it, while most of the animes are one huge fanservice covered with some crappy story so people are not frowned upon for watching it.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, i'm sure i was going to a thread titled "[RPG Maker] Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!", and then clicking the very last page of the thread, then suddenly i landed on a discussion about anime... eh?

@Aestral: Yeah, i have to admit the amount of cutesy/fanservice anime with badly written story and characters is worrying.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've a friend who binge-watches animes, starting a new one every 2-4 days. He's giving me a "poster" and a general plotline of every anime he watches because he's trying to convince me to like anime, and like 1 in 20 is a thing with actual story I could maybe enjoy, the rest are cliche bullshitty stories filled to the brim with cute/sexy girls that people can call their waifus and buy dakimakuras with. I enjoy hentai because it's meant to arouse and everybody knows it, while most of the animes are one huge fanservice covered with some crappy story so people are not frowned upon for watching it.
That seems more like a commentary on your friend's taste and not so much anime as a whole. It would be fairly simple to lump most media of any type into standard and generic crap if so desired.

12 kingdoms, Serei no Moribito, One Punch Man, Clannad(mostly just afterstory), and plenty of others have actual plots or something that brings something extra to the mix without punching you in the face with tits. It's more about picking through the subjective garbage, just like any other form of media.

On topic. I liked the demo when I tried it quite a long time ago. Patiently waiting to try more.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Something can't truly be understand by description, you have to actually experience it to understand.

For example, as someone who haven't watched RWBY, all the fanarts of it just point to another 'fanservice anime' (that's your criteria, 'cute/sexy girls that people can call their waifus')

And One Punch Man's basic plot of a hero who can kill anything with a single hit sounds like it'd get boring fast.

Even if somehow 95% of anime focused on fanservice instead of story (they're not), the fact that rather than considering watching the 5% you just dismiss the medium as a whole is a terrible attitude to take.

Going through the current anime season list quickly, here's some anime that isn't about fanservice:

Flying Witch (yes it has cute girls, but it's a soothing sort of anime)

JoJo (it's JoJo)

Ushio to Tora 2

Boku no Hero Academia

Re:Zero (I read the manga, let's just say it's depressing as fuck)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh, burn their creators for all I care, it's all ecchi shit covered up with some story so weeabos can say that "It's actually *gasp* really deep, you *gasp* ignorant idiot *snort*" while fapping furiously.
Aylia's Story.

A blond elf getting naked.

Fapping.

Ahri's avatar from League of Legends.

Ahri's giving you her heart.

Hentai forum.

Where people download game to fap.

:p

Exa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are so many different animes and mangas. I never thought I would witness someone so clueless on a forum filled with 95% of japanese hentai games.
wow.

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you peeps even reading the entire discussion, or are you just jumping to my throat straight away?

"I enjoy hentai because it's meant to arouse and everybody knows it, while most of the animes are one huge fanservice covered with some crappy story so people are not frowned upon for watching it."

I don't mind Anime when somebody openly says that he watches it for cute girls, it's your choice. But most of the people are trying to assure me that animes like the one with cute almost-naked warship girls have really deep story filled with plottwists etc, and we all know that's bullshit. They wouldn't have to use schoolgirl outfit wearing lolis if the plot was really good. And let's not bring mangas into this, I have no idea about them, never read them, thus I didn't mention them.

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try Fullmetal Alchemist. (Anime, also Manga)
By excluding Manga, you're essentially killing off about 60% of the chances you've got to find one you enjoy.
There's story. So there's one major cute character and a couple of other ones that are bit characters. Heck, even Record of a Fallen Vampire (Manga). Heavy on the story, but light in all the right places. Unlike some manga, it doesn't go on and on. Let's see... what else have I got that might interest you *hooks up external Hard Drive*

There's also Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) or Texhnolyze (Technolise) or Haibane Renmei (okay, so mostly girls, but the artwork is good).

I also like the .hack// series. It gets away with cute fanservicey stuff because it's based around what could happen in MMORPGs.

Last edited:

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you peeps even reading the entire discussion, or are you just jumping to my throat straight away?

"I enjoy hentai because it's meant to arouse and everybody knows it, while most of the animes are one huge fanservice covered with some crappy story so people are not frowned upon for watching it."

I don't mind Anime when somebody openly says that he watches it for cute girls, it's your choice. But most of the people are trying to assure me that animes like the one with cute almost-naked warship girls have really deep story filled with plottwists etc, and we all know that's bullshit. They wouldn't have to use schoolgirl outfit wearing lolis if the plot was really good. And let's not bring mangas into this, I have no idea about them, never read them, thus I didn't mention them.
Well, I wont watch those animes and I never had a problem finding animes which have no ecchi or "overcute" girls in it.
So I guess your 5% statement is just poorly guessed.
But I know that those animes exists and I never found a reason to watch them. I just find a pity that you are going to miss some good stories.
But you said earlier that you like parodies of animes ^_^
you should try out "excel saga", it is a bit old but still funny and every episode is a parodie of another genre in animes :D

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys, you are derailing the thread again...

TheByQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, you are derailing the thread again...
Yes they are.

I get it guys, someone started a topic and you just continue it, I felt the urge to prove him wrong too, but let's stop before we get 20 pages of "-Anime is cancer! -Anime is NOT cancer!"

To get it back on track we could, I don't know, start placing bets on who will be the first one to have sexy times with Aylia? Or maybe someone has a great idea for the game? He could share it with us and maybe YT will say that it's a great idea and use it.

Or we could wait patiently without writing anything, so people like me won't get their hopes up when they see new posts on this thread, expecting info about the release of chapter 1, only to be disappointed.

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes they are.

I get it guys, someone started a topic and you just continue it, I felt the urge to prove him wrong too, but let's stop before we get 20 pages of "-Anime is cancer! -Anime is NOT cancer!"
True, Nobody's going to change my view on Anime, as I am not going to change anyone's. I'd go and delete my posts, but it would probably create a bigger clusterfuck than it already is.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Back in real-life land, YT has one day to release Hunters' Quest now before he runs out of May to do so in. I hope something else hasn't happened...

Fandley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Back in real-life land, YT has one day to release Hunters' Quest now before he runs out of May to do so in. I hope something else hasn't happened...
I have come to accept that YT is the living embodiment of Murphy's Law.

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Normally for me he posts around midnight central European time. So he still has ~6 hours before he normally posts updates :)