What's new

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

Now I know how people waiting for HL3 feel. It feels like a whole eternity has passed since I heard about your game and I still can't play this masterpiece.
Yea, it has been a lot longer wait than I'd anticipated back in December. :( On one hand, I'm glad I released the prologue as I got quite a bit of help with the scripting and was able to get the battle system running. On the other hand, I got so caught up with system components and scripting that at times I had a hard time motivating myself to work on the game after working my real job all day. In May, I was able to finally set aside two days a week to actually work on the game like an actual job, and it was fucking amazing! Granted, there have been a few weeks since that my job has taken precedence, but I've made more progress since May than I did between October and April.

So, all I can do is thank you for your patience. I hope you enjoy the final product, and I am working to get it out to you all. This will not be a game with 12 h-scenes and 5 variants to each scene. It is a game with a fairly fleshed out world, multiple paths, and legitimate battle hentai. That takes a serious amount of time to complete. Things will go faster when I release chapter 1 and the system stuff is 100% complete. Heck, most of the system stuff is done and things already are moving a lot faster. :D

Oh, and thank you so much for calling it a "masterpiece." I'm not sure it is worthy of that level of praise, but I'm really glad you liked the prologue!

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you're thinking of doing some kind of corruption/servitude path, a natural version of that could be to have the heroine fall in with an evil pseudo-god or demon of some sort. I think I remember your plot mentioning the elven civilization was wiped out when they rebelled against the gods - having Aylia become the servant of some Satanic archetype would simultaneously give a "tragically appropriate" flavor of bad ending while also giving you a handy place to cater to the deranged-slave crowd.

Just some food for thought.

Darian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think this is too far off-topic because the game is still being designed. I think it would be good for Yummytiger to know that there's a lot of people who don't like the idea of the protag becoming a character from a Oneone1 game.
I want to add my voice to the others’ here, I don’t like it when the girls are turned into some kind of brainless sex addicts.

Needs more mindbreak.
' […] hypnotism/brainwashing path.
Instead of decreasing/breaking her reluctance, I prefer the girl to face odds too difficult to resist.
For example the girl is victim of a “nice rape”, where her aggressor is taking great care of making her body reacts positively, with expert touching and caresses. She struggles for a while but she is exhausted and aroused, and at one point her body fails her, she wants to close her legs but feels them spreading apart, offering her to an awfully enjoyable penetration. She is progressively betrayed by her own body, hearing herself moaning like it was someone else. She becomes the helpless witness of her own rape, enduring unwanted pleasures and, worst of all, letting her aggressor knows he’s fucking her too well for her to resist.
But it doesn’t have to be about rape, breaking her or something like that. I would prefer mind games and complex situations, where the girl’s torn between her feelings, her duty, her reluctance, etc.
Let’s say that for a quest Bogwort and Aylia have to pretend they are just married and they have to rent a room for their wedding night. The fate (or more probably Bogwort) leads them to be under a strict scrutiny, maybe someone is watching them through the keyhole or from somewhere else. They have to do it or they will blow their cover. Aylia reluctantly accepts (Bogwort not so reluctantly, probably because he has a greater sense of duty). During this act, she struggles between her embarrassment, the need to look convincing to any potential voyeur but not too convincing to make it clear to Bogwort she’s acting, and an increasing physical pleasure she refuses to admit neither to him nor to herself.

The next morning she ends up totally confused, did she simulate or not ? And when she claims she did what she did to look convincing, is it the truth or does she rationalize it ?

Oh, and thank you so much for calling it a "masterpiece." I'm not sure it is worthy of that level of praise, but I'm really glad you liked the prologue!
Well, now he said it the game will have to be a masterpiece, anything less and we will all come to your home with torches and pitchforks. After all, it’s you who set the bar that high with the prologue, you can’t blame anyone but yourself.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I want to add my voice to the others’ here, I don’t like it when the girls are turned into some kind of brainless sex addicts.

Instead of decreasing/breaking her reluctance, I prefer the girl to face odds too difficult to resist.
For example the girl is victim of a “nice rape”, where her aggressor is taking great care of making her body reacts positively, with expert touching and caresses. She struggles for a while but she is exhausted and aroused, and at one point her body fails her, she wants to close her legs but feels them spreading apart, offering her to an awfully enjoyable penetration. She is progressively betrayed by her own body, hearing herself moaning like it was someone else. She becomes the helpless witness of her own rape, enduring unwanted pleasures and, worst of all, letting her aggressor knows he’s fucking her too well for her to resist.
But it doesn’t have to be about rape, breaking her or something like that. I would prefer mind games and complex situations, where the girl’s torn between her feelings, her duty, her reluctance, etc.
Let’s say that for a quest Bogwort and Aylia have to pretend they are just married and they have to rent a room for their wedding night. The fate (or more probably Bogwort) leads them to be under a strict scrutiny, maybe someone is watching them through the keyhole or from somewhere else. They have to do it or they will blow their cover. Aylia reluctantly accepts (Bogwort not so reluctantly, probably because he has a greater sense of duty). During this act, she struggles between her embarrassment, the need to look convincing to any potential voyeur but not too convincing to make it clear to Bogwort she’s acting, and an increasing physical pleasure she refuses to admit neither to him nor to herself.

The next morning she ends up totally confused, did she simulate or not ? And when she claims she did what she did to look convincing, is it the truth or does she rationalize it ?

Well, now he said it the game will have to be a masterpiece, anything less and we will all come to your home with torches and pitchforks. After all, it’s you who set the bar that high with the prologue, you can’t blame anyone but yourself.
So something like in Scale Garden's games then?

I have to ask, in terms of likeness, on a scale of 1-10, how much is the game going to be like SG's games?

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thats what i expect to see from games like that as well. Great Examples.
Good job.

Also my example of what I consider is a great H-scene.
Aylia goes spyling into some sort of mannor. She stumbles on a suspicous room where she can see the Mannor Lady getting fucked wildly by her pet Orc-bodyguard. Aylia watches them mesmerised and starts to get realy horny.

Somewhere half way through she notices she isnt alone peeping at them as a Ladies teen son gotten near her and was observing and stroking his dick as well. Especialy big dick for a tean boy mind you ;].
Ayliia panics a bit but becouse she cant get cought there she agrees to keep quiet and they continue to peep togheter with the boy.
Boy gets bolder and he gropes Aylia as he masturbates too. When they are both close to cumming, and Aylia is close to run away scared, they both hear a comotion downstairs (on the only way out).

Quickly Aylia grabs the boy and looks for any place to hide. They go to the room across the hall.
It happenes that it is the Manner Lord that have rushed into the mansion and was hedding directly to the room with his wife and Orc bodyguard.
Lady hearing that, tells her "lover" to stay quiet, and hastely runs out from the room she had sex in, and intercepts her husband just before he could see inside.
She takes him to the room on the oposite side, the one where Aylia and boy hid. Hearing that, Aylia grabs the boy again and they hide in the wardrobe togheter. Very Cramped wardrobe ;]

In there they try to ramain motionless not to be noticed, while the Mannor Owner and His Wife are arguing. Lord inquires his wife about disturbing rumors he herd about her beeing unfaithfull to him. Lady ofc easly convinces him she is innocent and seduces him. They start to make out before the eyes of hidden in wardrobe onlookers.
Only after a while Aylia notices, that all this time boy was playing with her as she was to shoked, and scared to noticed. Drenched now, she cant refuse the boy as she would get cought if she let her voice out. Finaly boys gets bold enough to penetrate her, and he slow-fucks her from behind, driving her to madness.

Both pairs finish at roughly the same time. Then both Lady and Lord leave the room, leaving undiscovered Aylia and Boy in the room alone.
As soon as their out egshausted from exitement, lack of air, and fading orgasm ravishing through her Aylia stumbles out of the wardrobe, and colapses to the floor powerless.
But that is not yet the end of scene as the boy is far from finished having just scored first time with a gorgious volturous Elf, he pushes powerless Aylia to another. And Another. Finaly near midnight Aylia - her womb filled to the brim with youths cum - secretly leaves the mantion humiliated, flushed and royaly fucked ;]
End of Scene

Sorry for mistakes and rough style here and there - that is only unpolished example from the top of my head. I hope it is readable.

Anyway - thats how sex scenes are most exciting in H-games. Aylia doesnt become slut but circumstances force her to get fucked, and shes moaning and writhing in pleasure as it goes. She doesnt want it, but she cant think straight, and ends up loving it. Later she feals used and dirty , but also excited.

@YummyTiger - if you reading this, and you like it - I dont mind you using that in your game - no charge ;]

Jokes aside - I hope you feel what I had in mind and you share my looks at what is hot and sexy.
I cant wait to see your game.

Last edited:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have to ask, in terms of likeness, on a scale of 1-10, how much is the game going to be like SG's games?
And Yes - Scale Gargen is one of the best storytellers I saw in H-RPGs.
I cant say too much about Rhodes Fortress as I havent played it whole (bocouse of Japanese), but Sangeki of Gears was marvelous in many parts.

It lacked a bit in complexity maybe, and you could see that later scenes where a bit worsely writen than the first onces, but there were some truely excellent, and memorable scenes.

Shame they could not put more recources in it to make all CGI as awesome as her brest fondling animation. Or make more scenes animated like that. With wet noices etc.

Her beeing molested by that Black Guy was one of the greates scenes I saw anywhere.

I hope Aylias Story will take a lot from Scale Gargen in that term ;]

Reactions: Xil

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And Yes - Scale Gargen is one of the best storytellers I saw in H-RPGs.
I cant say too much about Rhodes Fortress as I havent played it whole (bocouse of Japanese), but Sangeki of Gears was marvelous in many parts.

It lacked a bit in complexity maybe, and you could see that later scenes where a bit worsely writen than the first onces, but there were some truely excellent, and memorable scenes.

Shame they could not put more recources in it to make all CGI as awesome as her brest fondling animation. Or make more scenes animated like that. With wet noices etc.

Her beeing molested by that Black Guy was one of the greates scenes I saw anywhere.

I hope Aylias Story will take a lot from Scale Gargen in that term ;]
Ah I see. Well I'm glad that we will have choices in this game atleast because that is totally not up my alley. I much prefer it if a rape becomes enjoyment. Something like Circle Kame's games instead.

Infact I actually prefer normal rape than that. I don't know why it's more bothering when the girl's body wants it but her mind doesn't like in SG's games.

Last edited:

Darian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found the couple of Scale Garden’s games I tried great, but with a small drawback. I like it when the girl is confused and a classic way to achieve that is when her body wants it but her mind doesn’t. But with Scale Garden the heroine never resists anything, it’s too systematic. If the girl is under an uncontrollable lust every time she’s being touched it becomes a routine. I think it would be better if she experienced a wider range of situations. For instance during forced sex she could stay calm and hold her composure, her body is used but she doesn’t break, granting her some kind of victory, even pride (“men are dominated by sex and I’m not, so I’m in control”). Which would make it all the more confusing and humiliating the day someone manages to breach her defenses.

Besides, pleasure doesn’t have to be all or nothing. For instance, the first time Bogwort will trick Aylia into having sex she could not reach an orgasm but simply find it nicely pleasant. Just enough to leave her surprised, mildly frustrated and with a lot of questions (Did she like it or not? Could it have been better if it lasted longer? Does she regret it didn’t? Does she want to do it again to find it out?). It also gives room for a progression.

TheByQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If the girl is under an uncontrollable lust every time she’s being touched it becomes a routine.
True. It's boring and stupid when a girl goes from "I will protect my virginity for the one I love" to "Gibe cock" in just a few touches here and there. Even the biggest nymphoes can resist the urge if they really want to.

And I don't think Bogwort will trick Aylia into sex. He's not that kind of guy. If they will have sex, I bet it will be because Bogwort saved Aylia's life, again, or because he did something very good, like saving orphans that were saving kittens from a burning kitten orphanage. Kitten orphanage that was inside a burning orphanage for disabled children.

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

True. It's boring and stupid when a girl goes from "I will protect my virginity for the one I love" to "Gibe cock" in just a few touches here and there. Even the biggest nymphoes can resist the urge if they really want to.

And I don't think Bogwort will trick Aylia into sex. He's not that kind of guy. If they will have sex, I bet it will be because Bogwort saved Aylia's life, again, or because he did something very good, like saving orphans that were saving kittens from a burning kitten orphanage. Kitten orphanage that was inside a burning orphanage for disabled children.
Lol I think Bogwort will do anythink to trick her into having sex, or some sexual favour or something like that xD

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Id like to see bogawrt get corrupted and slowly let her do item x maybe hé thé beganing hé wont let someone rape her but after a while hell be into it.

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lots of good ideas, and don't worry, you guys are of the same mindset that I am. My goal is to create a game with slow corruption, and one where Aylia ends up in a number of situations that she reluctantly has to engage in sexy acts to overcome.

I don't foresee her becoming a mindless sex slave, but there is a dark route. I have not fully developed that route yet, so I'm not fully sure how depraved she will get. We'll have to wait and see.

As for Bogwort. He would definitely save a kitten orphanage inside an orphanage for disabled children. He is a coward, but nobody could watch those poor kittens burn. Plus, he'd be pretty damn sure that the story of his heroics would get him laid.

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well now, even though this is really one of the few H-RPG's out there with a dedicated and original English story, it really is crazy to see a thread on ULMF break away from the "gimme links and game strategy" thread into one that actually has debates on an ongoing story. Why, if it wasn't for all the sex talk in between, I would almost think I was on a forum that wasn't NSFW... and barely any of the game has been released yet.

Just for that Yummy, I tip my hat to you sir.

Darian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well now, even though this is really one of the few H-RPG's out there with a dedicated and original English story, it really is crazy to see a thread on ULMF break away from the "gimme links and game strategy" thread into one that actually has debates on an ongoing story. Why, if it wasn't for all the sex talk in between, I would almost think I was on a forum that wasn't NSFW... and barely any of the game has been released yet.
I think it’s because of Bogwort. He is such a good idea at first I was about to say it should have been called Bogwort’s story, but it’s better if he’s not the main character. With Aylia being in charge she’s even outer of his league.

This shared interest for the story proves the importance of it, even for an H game. It’s like for a blockbuster movie, the best parts are the action scenes but to make them enjoyable you need to care about the characters and their goals. An endless stream of explosions and special effects would be really boring.

Absolutely, but more than the unlikeliness of the situation it’s the 2 flaws it imposes upon the story that annoy me. First, a story needs a journey and there is no journey if the protagonist reaches her final destination right from the start. Second, to enjoy a victory the possibility of failure is required, Superman would be superboring without kryptonite. Likewise, to enjoy the girl being broken she has to be able to resist sometimes.

Usually it’s solved by a slow corruption or some kind of training, but those solutions have a problem of their own; you don’t really force a strong girl to give up during one scene, you slowly deconstruct her defenses during the game which is not quite the same.

I wondered if there was another solution and I think so. I never saw it in any game but I’m no expert.
#1 The girl has to have coerced sex but she resists easily, she can even taunt the guy (“This is all you can do ? I barely feel anything!”)
#2 The girl later explores her own sexuality, read about some fetishes or maybe talks with other girls and discover things or caresses she really likes.
#3 This information falls in wrong hands somehow.
#4 She’s in the same situation as in #1, but this time her “partner” has the keys to make her feel a lot better.

I guess it’s repeatable since not everyone will have the information from #3 and with #2 there are many fantasies to explore.

[…]saving kittens from a burning kitten orphanage[…]
I didn’t know they were orphanages for burning kittens but now that you mention it Bogwort will indeed take care of burning hot young pussies.

Ok, ok, he would save those damn poor kittens from a horrible death. But obviously he would prefer to search for a bunch of cats, find an abandoned orphanage, set the building on fire and run away from it with them in his arms. Why being a hero when it’s so much less risky to only pretend to be one? Besides, even if kitten orphanages had a really low fireproofing standard he can’t expect kittens to be playing with matches every time he wants to get laid, he has to create his own opportunities.

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn’t know they were orphanages for burning kittens but now that you mention it Bogwort will indeed take care of burning hot young pussies.
Hahaha, that is awesome. "Burning hot pussies..." Just awesome. :D

Also, great post. Glad you and others find the story setup to be intriguing. I share your view in that the story/context is critically important to raise the sexual content to a higher level. This, in my opinion, is the reason that looking at a CG slideshow pales in comparison.

Your points in regards to corruption are also things I have considered. Many of the situations that Aylia faces will be coerced sexual encounters. Situations where she reluctantly gives in (or fights, depending on your choices). There will also be non-corruption content that Aylia can initiate. But, my aim is for the corruption stuff to be a gradual progression.

@TheByQ: Yes, I do believe there should be a reference to an orphanage for kittens. Little Easter eggs like that are always a lot of fun!

LonelyVanity11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On the topic of corruption are you gonna be making so aylia the only one corrupted or are you gonna involve the other two female characters Kira and Triste as well?

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the topic of corruption are you gonna be making so aylia the only one corrupted or are you gonna involve the other two female characters Kira and Triste as well?
Aylia's rivals (Triste, Kira, and Lynne) will all be involved and will have numerous sex scenes. There will also be scenes with both Aylia and one of the rivals :D.

I don't think it will really be a corruption mechanic though, although they will reluctantly engage in some sexual encounters. You'll just have to play to see how it will all work. It would be kind of hard to explain and a bit more spoilerish than I want. Just rest assured, if you make the right decisions, you can see all three rivals screwed.

@Genome: Thanks so much for pledging your support! I cannot stress enough how much I appreciate it. You guys are support me based on a short proof of concept demo. Thank you.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Speaking of Lynne, were we going to see what she looks like after the poll, or is that something you've decided to hold off on?

Darian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aylia's rivals (Triste, Kira, and Lynne) will all be involved and will have numerous sex scenes. There will also be scenes with both Aylia and one of the rivals :D.
Why are they called rivals anyway? Obviously it’s not because they compete against each other to conquer Bogwort’s hearth since he has enough “love” for all of them.
You'll just have to play to see how it will all work.
Oh yes, playing the game, that would be great. Not that I’m impatient or anything, that would be childish, I’m a full grown up and of course I don’t mind to wait. Can you imagine if I checked the forum and your Patreon page every day, hoping for any progress only to burst in tears of rage and despair with each and every perfectly understandable delay you had? Ahah, that would be ridiculous...

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yummy you are a good man - your hart seams to be in the right place and you have a good head on your shoulders.

But ever since I started following this topic and patroned at your side - you always claim that the first part of the game is just arround the corner - a few weeks or a month away.
Problem is it has been "only few weaks away" ever since april (at the very least).

It is not a full on rant (as you are not chargining anyone anyways), rather a minor complaint from a dedicated fan, but still it is anoying.

I am very happy that you want to make as good as possible, and I am always supporting adding more quality to the project.

Thing is that there is a threshold where constant improving on small detail no longer makes no impactfull difrence anymore. And becomes waste of recources.

I hope this time arround you are reaaaaaaaaaly close to finishing chapter 1, and very very soon you can give us some solid release date anouncement !

And I hope weeks wont become months again.

Last edited: