What's new

ACT [ Yunofano] ユノファノ LittleSweetie りとる すうぃーてぃー RE136299 RJ136299

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

By the power of Greyskull... a 3d ACT female protag RoR game...

Loli so no link will be posted here, it really isn't hard to find anyway. For discussion purposes only.

My discussion point thus far = love it, but a bit short on animations, seems to be 1 new one added per level completed.
A real-time cel shaded 3D action game with a lolikko elf girl who endures relentless ecchi attacks.

* Destructible outfits!
Damage is portrayed as nudity; more damage, more naked.

* Lots of options because it's real-time 3D!
Zoom in and change camera perspectives.

* Lots of action too!
Close and long-range attacks, charges, recovery, jumping, cards and counters, and more.
The game is controller compatible, or play with the mouse and keyboard.

* Customize controls!
If you want easy controls you can assign attacks to a single button.
You can set controls just to the mouse.

* Change difficulty! Continue options!
Choose from Easy, Normal and Hard modes. Easy mode reduces all damage to 1 point.
Use the built-in continue option to quit the game and return with stage select.

Last edited by a moderator:

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: LittleSweetie/りとる すうぃーてぃー (RJ136299)

Does it have a gallery mode?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like how you understand that posting links to loli games is against the rules, but you blatantly post pictures of a naked loli in the same post.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

100 yen for 100 mb.
Its really cheap.

OP
A

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Currently on final stage, if I knew where the hell save was located I would share in hopes of a gallery mode when I complete it, also thanks for pointing out my brainfart smoothie, image removed :S

EDIT: Finished final stage, there is no gallery mode, just a new game+ kind of thing, thus I stopped there.

10 stages, and each stage has that number of waves to clear (stage 5 = 5 waves, stage 8 = 8 waves etc.), each stage adds a new available animation for a total of 10. The level design and enemies are rehashed every single time after stage 2 so that is why it is likely so small even with sound. And the game itself is a huge grindfest or I didn't figure out how to level up/upgrade damage. Decent design, just could have been so much more with a few tweaks.

Last edited:

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is a gallery mode just click on the heart icon in the UI and 2 option will pop(the heart is in the same bar as the wand,help,option and door icons),just click ok and if the correct mode is selected the gallery will open if not fiddle with the option above the ok button.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn , the final battle is kind of frustating

Kill the underling , but keep spawning:confused:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

well lets see the save is in C:\Users\*******\Documents\Yunofno\LittleSweetie
my game came with a full save for the gallery *heart box*

Attachments

Tyrian

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone having tech issues with this? My computer just dies after running the game for a minute or two, even if it's just on the title screen. I remember his previous game had a big memory leak, wondering if there's some coding oddity in this one making my computer freak out.

VVVVV Yeah, checked the task manager to watch my cpu after starting it this time, all cores immediately went to 100%, probably making the computer overheat and shut itself off. Oh well, guess I'll just hope he patches it at some point.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone having tech issues with this? My computer just dies after running the game for a minute or two, even if it's just on the title screen. I remember his previous game had a big memory leak, wondering if there's some coding oddity in this one making my computer freak out.
I don't have a crashing issue, but I have a fairly moderate rig, and it's using 95% of all four cores of my CPU.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

If you PC is overheating at maximum load it means your cooling system is fucked.

Open the case and vac out the CPU fan, make sure you hold the fan to stop it spinning - a motor in reverse is a generator.

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Correct me if I am wrong,but I believe there was a version update?

Google translate:

◆ Update History
[Ver1.0.3]
This has been fixed that it is impossible to scroll the window.
I added the ability to hide all windows. It is possible to show / hide keyboard [V] key by default.
I added the facial expression and motion. When HP has decreased costume is broken, and facial expression motion pending changes.
It was corrected weapons from becoming moving when it is Nokezo~tsu.