What's new

Yuri Run or Rape

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there any Run or Rape games focusing on yuri?
Because I looked up on google and could not find one.
Well there are futas like some of toffi's games but thats not what i want.
Think of it as Shinobi Girl but with more yuri action going on.
If you guys can recommend some that would be awesome.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Lol...Yeah, this post goes back to 2016 huh? Well, you could try some of my old games, although they're more like fight or rape games. Metal Girl Blazer has a stage that has expressly female enemies, and Lust Knight adventure is all female, although the main character and some of the enemies are futanari, I never explicitly show penis. Both games are free to play.

Metal Girl Blazer:

Lust Knight Adventure:

If you feel like shelling out some cash, you could support my good friend here:

His most recent game, Monster Beater Reki has just been released. It's also a fight or rape, but there is only one male enemy in the game. The rest of the enemies, and pretty much all the boss characters are female. The bosses are playable to boot! It really is a great game.

OP
berko19

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lol...Yeah, this post goes back to 2016 huh? Well, you could try some of my old games, although they're more like fight or rape games. Metal Girl Blazer has a stage that has expressly female enemies, and Lust Knight adventure is all female, although the main character and some of the enemies are futanari, I never explicitly show penis. Both games are free to play.

Metal Girl Blazer:

Lust Knight Adventure:

His most recent game, Monster Beater Reki has just been released. It's also a fight or rape, but there is only one male enemy in the game. The rest of the enemies, and pretty much all the boss characters are female. The bosses are playable to boot! It really is a great game.
damn, didnt think I would get a reply after all these years,
thanks for the recommendations man, will be sure to check them out.
appreciate it (y)

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Lust Knight Adventure:
The program won't start; no error message, no window, just absolutely nothing happens.
Is it incompatible with Windows 10 or something?

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Afff....I remember hearing something about that...I don't think it'll work on Windows 10 for now. Don't know when I'll be able to update that, it's been so long since I've looked at it.

HentaiDev

Lurker
Reputation score
How much more content is in this game past the goblin camp?

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I believe that there are technically 5 stages. Could use more enemies, but the bosses more than make up for it IMO. There are also multiple endings, so a bit of replay value there.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Afff....I remember hearing something about that...I don't think it'll work on Windows 10 for now. Don't know when I'll be able to update that, it's been so long since I've looked at it.
Just to clarification, is the main character a futa, and most enemies are are normal females and rape her? If so I'll have to make myself the trouble to set up a virtual OS because that's right in my alley.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That's about right. You can also rape the enemies.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh bruh, you gotta change it so the red enemies drop gear and spells. Dicked around for like 2 hours, only ever got the blonde enemy's spell once and promptly lost the level to an enemy that one-shot me.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There was reason red enemies didn't drop stuff, but I can't remember it right now. Not sure when I'll look at that code again though...

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Metal Girl Blazer:

Lust Knight Adventure:

I decided to pony up for Monster Beater Reki, but one thing I cannot figure out is how the hell do you make it full screen? Alt-enter, F4, F11, no buttons work.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I decided to pony up for Monster Beater Reki, but one thing I cannot figure out is how the hell do you make it full screen? Alt-enter, F4, F11, no buttons work.
You can maximize it like any regular window, but that'll stretch it outside of its actual ratio. I suggest getting the program Window Watcher and just using that to make a window you can stretch (while it automatically keep ratio) as large as you'd like.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You can maximize it like any regular window, but that'll stretch it outside of its actual ratio. I suggest getting the program Window Watcher and just using that to make a window you can stretch (while it automatically keep ratio) as large as you'd like.
No, there is no maximize option (greyed out) and hitting every button combo I can think of does nothing to the windows size. I will try window watcher though, thanks for the suggestion.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, since people are on the topic of Monster Beater Reki, can anyone provide some sort of save for the game, if anyone's completed it yet? Sorry, the game is decent, but I'm just not willing to grind this hard for the free mode.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey, since people are on the topic of Monster Beater Reki, can anyone provide some sort of save for the game, if anyone's completed it yet? Sorry, the game is decent, but I'm just not willing to grind this hard for the free mode.
As far as I can tell, no save file exists (not through my searches anyway). Just have to grind it, though I only made it to level 2 before I got frustrated with the controls.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far as I can tell, no save file exists (not through my searches anyway). Just have to grind it, though I only made it to level 2 before I got frustrated with the controls.
Here, see if these work, just drag it to to the main folder of your game, just make sure to backup your storydata and systemdata file in case it doesn't work. I recently beat the game, so, I unlocked free mode, BUT, I only have one character unlocked other than Reki. And THAT's gonna take some grinding to unlock more, because you can only unlock more characters by playing normal mode.

Attachments

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here, see if these work, just drag it to to the main folder of your game, just make sure to backup your storydata and systemdata file in case it doesn't work. I recently beat the game, so, I unlocked free mode, BUT, I only have one character unlocked other than Reki. And THAT's gonna take some grinding to unlock more, because you can only unlock more characters by playing normal mode.
Incredible, it worked! Thanks. Yeah I may have to grind for the other champs, but I didn't know there was only one more enemy type after level 2 (the harpy). That kind of stinks, but thanks again.