What's new

RPG Ci-En Active RPG Maker Loli [ゆう] 世間知らずの猫エルーシャ / Naive Cat Erusha

Nepko-

Reputation score
bannercensored.jpg
(Parts of the image blurred by myself to adhere to posting rules)

Currently, development is being announced on the developer's Pixiv FANBOX and Ci-En. FANBOX is paid, but the development notes are free to view in Ci-En so you can check there first. The Ci-En, however, has less articles than FANBOX since it's new so you'd have to go to FANBOX and pay if you want to see older articles(Kemono has the older articles too.) You can pay 500JPY/month for a trial version he releases every month on either site.
| |

• [Story]
    Erusha, a weak beastkin who lived in a deep forest, lost her parents and went on a journey alone to the outside world, which was her longing. But in this country, there are no human rights for beastmen...

• [Content]
    - Main protagonist is a loli.
    The main theme for most situations is of a small cat girl taken advantage of, forced upon, or kept as a pet through either coercion or non-consensually.
    A lot of human and interspecies H-scenes:
    - Rape, Night crawling, Coma rape, Kidnapping and Confinement, etc. Many harassment events of people abusing a beastmen's lack of rights and forcing themselves on the small cute heroine when they can. A lot of non-consensual sex.
    - Brainwashing, Tentacles, Slime rape, Goblin rape. There are a lot of interspecies situations with a variety of monsters and Erusha being confined to their nest and giving birth.

Most H-Scenes for humans are "uncle" or "dilf" whether consensual or not.

• [Gameplay]
    - Controls are standard RPGMaker MV.
    - There is Battle H; however, as a young beastkin, Erusha is very weak and does not do well in combat.
    If you are caught by Enemies or NPCs, you will be put under house arrest in a nest, hideout, or house. Wouldn't you want to keep (and H) a small stray cat girl?
    - The game mainly follows Erusha in her journey and is, so far, not combat centric.

While there is a main storyline, you will be relatively free to explore. Multiple endings await Erusha; determine her fate in her adventure to find a place to call home.

Outlining some situations revealed in dev updates:
- Caught taking a bath in a river and raped
- Left an Inn drunk and abducted by a passerby.
- Abducted on a highway and raped
- Harassed part-timing in a bar
- Vagrant break in while heroine is on the toilet
- Staying at an orphanage. The Bishop in charge seems to have lustful eyes for the heroine...
- Various confinement situations where heroine is forced into lots of sex until she escapes or gives up

poNPYeu93HtQAliG8NVJnhz9.png
Harassed working part-time at a bar. The customer may be able to bring her to the second-floor inn bedroom and..?

ATTLao8SUzFXDpgvmUh1YAa8.png
Rescued from Goblin confinement

DWYreH8dQbtR5vhxcCmqERcM.png

wzt5gNUJ4Xfuue0Whz6XfM5H.png
Developer created a large highway with multiple NPCs travelling over it giving off the feeling of bustling city. There are also highways for outside the cities and the heroine can get abducted there if not careful.

confinement1.jpg confinement2.jpg
confinement3.jpg confinement4.jpg
(Translated by me. I just MTL and tried to make sense of it. EDIT: Pot interaction probably actually said she could hide in there and not something about a key)
One of many confinement events if she gets caught. Heroine will have to investigate the area and find a way to escape becoming the uncle's wife.

sxZFuYppxify54mDGwo6pmhm.png
Abducted by guards with ulterior motives. Falsely accused and locked her up to be a cum dumpster.

Release date is still undetermined, but development started way back in 2020. The scale of the game looks appealing and I definitely like the art a lot. Very promising if you are into this genre. I recommend looking through the dev Ci-En if you are interested as he has already released a ton of cg samples.

Uncensored version of the banner image and more sample images can be found in the developer's FANBOX and Ci-En.

All guides I wrote in this post for the Trial are not updated past... the month of May, 2023 or something. I'll probably wait for the full release, so I wont be trying out new Trial versions often anymore. Hope it still helps someone out there.

Last edited:
OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
Had to edit a bit of the post after finding out the dev actually had a Ci-En and most of the dev notes are actually free to view there apart from older ones still left in FANBOX. Hope I didn't break anything

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
thank you for bringing this to our attention: seems very promising.

man though, that description just reminds me how cursed we all are lol

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
Just played the Trial Version and looks good.

A lot of layers to many Hscenes or situations, though I can't speak for the interspecies since I tried to avoid them. Loved the multiple layers and depth dev has added for a lot of Hscenes.

Just a few things I wanted to mention:
- Some areas are be closed off since they're not finished yet, but there is still a lot of content
- A lot of maps, like the city, are massive. It's very easy to get lost if it's your first time and you will suffer without a cheat mod that increases your movement speed.
- Content for Humans mainly loli + dilf(ub)

And just a small guide kinda on some of the Hscenes and some progression I found in the current released Trial Version.

Editing this for the start of 2024 when I decided to replay, and it seems that I actually missed a lot of scenes or branching routes + I have not updated it to more recent trial versions, so take this post with the knowledge that this is very likely not everything in the trial version you're playing.
Wolf Battle
Wolf on one of the road maps will attack you. Battle starts and it'll try to Battle H you, so if you don't want to lose your virginity early to a Wolf, then try to beat it. Losing Virginity or not shouldn't matter too much, though.

Hunter's Lodge
Game_kRy28RgC1G.jpg

There is a small house along the road on the left just after you get attacked by a wolf. Seemingly uninhabited, you can sleep on the bed and the naive heroine will be raped in her sleep. Can do this multiple times. You can choose for her to wake up and realize on the second time and can continue more.

Game_Vvn3cdXgZz.jpg
Go down to reach Coco Village.

Just before reaching Coco Village
- There is a big bridge over a river just before you reach the village. Go down to the river to have bath and and a vagrant living under the bridge will rape her.
- If you just go straight down, you'll reach a blockade of cultists. Talk to them and you'll get hypnotized and sent to some dungeon (I haven't progressed this part enough.)
- You can also bypass the blockade by going left first and taking a detour to reach the village immediately (which is what I did.)
- Goblin Cave on the path to Coco Village. Up to you if you want to enter

Religious cult with hypnotic powers took over the village. You can't enter because of a border guard:
- If you pay with your body for entrance, you will be hypnotized. She'll be let in but the heroine can only interact with the male NPCs to have sex with them. I personally haven't progressed this further to know more
- If you pay 500g, you will be body searched. Guy will try to hypnotize and you have a choice between escaping or not. Escape and you can enter the village and play normally.

You can enter the Pub of the village and has some stuff:
Game_gnXy0B3SHo.jpg

- After getting drunk, leave the Inn and someone will abduct the heroine and have sex with her in an alleyway
- After getting drunk, enter the pub's toilet and someone will break in to rape the heroine
- After getting drunk, talk to the bald man with green clothes on the right. Heroine will make fun of his bald head and he'll get angry and rape her right there in the pub. He will bring her home to confine her in his house after and you'll have to find a way to escape (or just keep having sex with him... or something.) Examples of this specific confinement event is in the OP example images.

If you want to do all the events, it's recommended to save first. Pub master will not allow you to drink more after either the toilet or confinement event.

Vagrants
Game_Naa0ViV5jC.jpg

Run or don't resist and get raped

A lot of other stuff
Much more especially on the hypnotism stuff I didn't explore.

A lot on the Demon King's castle has been added since I last wrote this, but I wont be updating it for now. Feel free to explore and find out yourself!
Some tips at least:

After entering the castle, to progress the story, there is a room guarded by one henchmen in the second floor, west part of the Demon Castle.
- You have to not be hypnotized and you have to defeat him(or you can flee the fight and it makes him despawn, at least for my version I played)
- When you enter and see the three other henchmen, you pick the third option and they'll tell you about the secret path in the back of the Throne Room. You'll find the main ritual and where the Demon King's Daughter's seal is being removed.

The rest is up to you because that map was way too big for me to continue looking through, so I went to check out the other new content instead.

H scenes
- If you rest in the Inn, you will be raped in your sleep
- There is a hot-spring and an H event for it. You have to talk to the old man in the first-floor Inn first, then the Hot Spring event will be possible.

- If you start that quest about finding a blacksmith(?), you can talk to the old man just outside the house and he'll offer to fondle Erusha's breasts in exchange for information
- If you use the public toilet a few times, someone will enter and rape Erusha.

For progression, you have to enter Cross Village to the North and meet the two female adventurers exploring ruins there. As they don't return from the ruins after some time, heroine has to enter the Ruins to find them. It is a massive tentacle dungeon with even face huggers and a. This part is a bit tricky since there are paths where you lose your virginity and there is a confinement here too. Tried to get through it without losing mc's virginity:

There is a Black Cylinder somewhere on the right-most of the Ruins:
Game_LFvErstoWC.jpg
Light it up by interacting then you can enter the big door on the left-most of the Ruin. Follow the path for a while and don't step on the weird tentacle bulge things on the floor or Erusha is attacked by Tentacles and loses virginity. You will find the two adventurers in the right-ish path, but a big enemy appears. You can just choose to flee and you'll be saved by someone. Can fight it if you want, but I don't know what happens if you do, though.

There is probably more to this dungeon, but I didn't explore much. This is just how I did, so you're free to explore the other paths. I didn't go down them since I lose charac virginity and was saving it for some other Hscenes, and I wasn't interested in monster H-scenes.

! There is a situation where you get captured by the tentacle boss and confined to their nest to make babies(don't know how to get it.) The dev stated that he still has not implemented an escape, so you can get stuck here without a save.

You are free to now go right and along the Highway to the city.

On the Highway
- There is a chance for someone to chase the Heroine on the highway. If he makes contact he'll abduct the heroine and rape her somewhere secluded.
- Another chance for one more person who'll chase the heroine. He'll take her somewhere secluded and ask if he can H.
- There is a House along the Highway that offers a free bed to anyone. Heroine will be raped if she sleeps and you can do it multiple times.

Spooky forest at the Top-right
- If you stumbled upon that dark forest with the tentacles, there is a confinement event with a single Goblin there.

Careful not to get lost. This city is very big

Church/Orphanage
Game_NtCrWmwVOC.png

- After you meet with the Beatfolk that saved Erusha in the Ruins at Cross Village, a Bishop will hypnotise Erusha to live in the Church's orphanage with hypnotism. He uses hypnotic powers to have sex with her constantly while she stays there. The heroine does not know she is being hypnotized. There are also H-scenes for the White-haired beastkin that you meet in the ruin as the Bishop is using Erusha's hypnotized state as leverage to take advantage of her. I'm not sure if the event can be concluded and if it's escapable but dev notes suggests it is?

The hypnotism also prevents her from leaving the Church. This means you'll be locked in the Church until the event is completed, so if you want to explore more, either do this later or save behind. As far as I know, it isn't mandatory (yet?).

A guard house? Or a jail or something
Found on the right side somewhere in the city.
Game_ONhuIaJbFE.jpg Game_BnrqrMT9xV.png
Get too close and the guards will talk about capturing Erusha to use as a cum dumpster.
- Don't resist and they'll rape her then lock her up in jail. Erusha will have to escape
- Escape and guards will spawn around this side of the city and will capture you if you they make contact. You can also seduce the guards to get away free.. or you can bribe them with money which is less fun

Part-time in the Pub at the West Commercial District
Took me a while to find it because of this annoyingly big city. Just keep trying to go Top left or you can probably use the carriage and go Top-left area. Can work part-time in the Pub for 2000g/day.
Game_vSgCANM0Wl.jpg

Hscene with the three uncles in the private room while you work. They will harass Erusha on the first day by touching her butt. After this, you have the choice to report them:
- If you do not report them that first time, they will keep harassing her. She'll eventually like the sweet words and pats they give her while they feel her up and you get the option to have sex in the second-floor Inn once work is over. What a cute cat.
- If you report them, they'll get banned from the Pub. Next time you exit the Tavern they will ambush Erusha and rape her in the alleyway. Will blackmail Erusha and you can now enter this building to "have fun" with those three uncles whenever you want. It's not a confinement as you can leave whenever you wish:
Game_XROTgCH1cu.jpg

(It's at the top right of the Map)

Part-time in a Noble's mansion as a Maid
After you get an audience with the Lord of the City (more info in the next post down on how to do that), you will be invited to work as a Maid to help with Erusha's debt. The mansion where it is done is in the noble district here:

You will bump into a Maid who will get Erusha started as a Maid

First Day
-
Erusha will be introduced with the job. Eventually she takes a bath in the bathhouse of the mansion and an H-scene occurs there with the Head Noble of the mansion (no penetration)
Second Day
-
Talk to the White-haired girl in the lobby to start Second Day
- After cleaning the mansion, a maid warns Erusha about her manners towards Nobles if she bumps into one.

If she makes a mistake with her manners (2nd option), the Noble will "punish" her by having sex

Currently only up to the Second Day

Some other notes:

- DO NOT USE CARRIAGE TO GO TO CASTLE OR IT BREAKS. Find the path there instead.
- A lot of the city is not finished. Lots of paths blocked by a cat that mentions the area is still under development. Dev is really going hard to make this city massive and add a lot of content it looks like.
- These maps are so big it just becomes an inconvenience rather than a spectacle at some point, but whatever

I am sure I can't post a dl link of the Trial Version on this thread since a dl link for loli content is against the rules as I've read, but I'm not sure if someone can ask me to DM it to them. Let me know if that's possible and I could probably do it.

EDITS:
Added stuff for the Maid part-time job in the City- May 14, 2023.
First time playing since May, 2023, so added some stuff in the new updates I missed so far since the last update (At least the ones I was interested in). Probably not done looking through it all yet. - March 3, 2024

Last edited:

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Thanks for the post and the guide. The first time I tried the trial I was overwhelmed by what seemed to be a massive open world. Also a lot of the fanbox stuff can be found on Kemono

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
Thanks for the post and the guide. The first time I tried the trial I was overwhelmed by what seemed to be a massive open world. Also a lot of the fanbox stuff can be found on Kemono
Thanks for the heads-up! I totally did not think of checking Kemono. I guess that's my bad. Nice to see the old articles are available there.
Though unfortunately, it seems the Trial Version on it is only up to the the March 19 version. I can still offer the latest if it's allowed on DMs.

On your mention of open world, there looks to be many paths still blocked and not implemented. Still wondering what the extent of the maps will be with how much work the dev puts in maps.

The seemingly massive open world, though, ended up becoming a massive pain in the ass for me since I was constantly going back and forth trying to find the next progression. Ended up DM'ing the developer on Pixiv using DeepL. He was kind enough to help me out:

- Find the White-haired beastman girl that saved you in the Cathedral. Just do the event. You don't have to talk to the Bishop in the confessional room after.
oWD0Ag4Gz3PNzZ0b2ENR95XDe6KtmPDkpiiObbyd4uY.png

- Head to the right of the Cathedral to find the blue-haired adventurer (Noah) you met in Cross Village. She'll mention she is alone without the other girl(Eunore) because she wasn't feeling well. Erusha gets curious and tries to find their lodging:
IlBwcMjTsokrJv2VWyhQdiqQjPb3FLENQ82ahW1iSGg.jpg

- You find Eunore in this house in her bedroom. Erusha finds that Eunore is addicted to the sexual pleasure of the tentacle monster baby she gave birth to.
rQii6ORkfAVKmLN7FsPbzhUQ2YmbozIy4Tg58WB3LZI.jpg
Noah meet Erusha and talks to her about it and what she should do. You have two options:
- If you say to not kill the tentacle monster, Noah will accept it and not. Erusha stays in the house for a bit, but Noah has to leave for a quest. Eunore ends up locking Erusha in the house after Noah left and she confine Erusha to have sex with her and the tentacle baby monster.
- If you say to kill the monster, some stuff happens and Eunore runs away.

! For the two choices, it's important to know that the game mentions that the confinement event with Eunore is not complete, so I'm not sure if it's escapable. You can still do it, but keep a save behind the choices so you can pick kill the monster and can progress the game later.

- After the event, Noah will tell you to head to the castle to get a pass from the Lord so she could possibly escape the country. After entering the Castle and the guards don't let you into the Audience room, head to the left passage. You have to talk to this girl first to be granted an audience with the Lord:
L85VY2i3zoM8f5W4hT6w66Cl0W3Ek3827eUmkhIa778.png

This should progress the story. It mentions you should head to the Downtown area to meet someone, but I'm pretty sure that isn't implemented yet. You can, however, now work as a Maid in the Earl's mansion.

Game is a bit hard to follow for the main scenario. The Eunore and Noah quests were marked as sidequests, so it's hard to tell that you needed to do their event to trigger main scenario. You also had to find the quests in such a big city which can be tricky. Ah well

EDIT:
I should also mention that a lot of quests are NOT implemented and completable yet if you were trying to. Here are two:
- Missing Blacksmith in Cross Village
- Hero defeating Illuminati in Coco Village (have to head to unimplemented old demon king's castle)

If you found the "experiences" thing in the menu of Erusha's H experiences, there are also a few that are not implemented:
chrome_SQmig5JjlQ.png

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't know the trigger for it since I just cheat my way to trigger the scene, but there's
a witch who goes futa on Elsha

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Been following this dude on Twitter for the better part of a year now. Been curious about it, but you just made me even more curious, since I hadn't properly looked into it other than the occasional Twitter clip and picture. Sounds like something right up my alley, even if I would've preferred it to be an adult over a loli.

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
Don't know the trigger for it since I just cheat my way to trigger the scene, but there's
a witch who goes futa on Elsha
Witch's House in the dark forest in the highway. I went there, but I could not for the life of me find that house. The witch confines Erusha to help with her experiments (and futa) and she can try to escape.

Map of the house from FANBOX:
ThMcvYZJuEPMi0L0oi7X6cjT.png chrome_HZphgOJKMV.png
Second image seems to be the way in now that I checked. Maybe I just didn't see that path, so I should try checking later.
What the dev description: "Witch pretends to be kind at first, but she is a lesbian and preys on Erusha"

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Smol protagonist? Def. gonna watch out for this one. Anything in terms of corruption or lewd progression (like piercings or womb tattoo)? Mostly asking since I don't wanna play the trial and spoil myself on the other stuff.

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
Smol protagonist? Def. gonna watch out for this one. Anything in terms of corruption or lewd progression (like piercings or womb tattoo)? Mostly asking since I don't wanna play the trial and spoil myself on the other stuff.
I don't think so. Protag can get penetrated immediately at the start of the game if you wanted to. Some events have their own progression as usual, but each H-event are still usually separate from each other. Game lets you walk into them without some kind of corruption/lewd level mechanic. Perhaps plays the part of the naïve, small, and weak protagonist who is easily taken advantage of? lol

Not sure about future developments like as story goes on or something, though

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
really good, but waaaay too open and confusing, no idea where to go 99% of the time.

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
really good, but waaaay too open and confusing, no idea where to go 99% of the time.
Absolutely. The only reason why I was able to find my way around was insight from reading a lot of dev articles, and even then I still got a bit confused. The Hotspring event trigger, for example, was so hidden. Unless you really talk to every single NPC - and there are a lot of NPCs in this game - it's hard to find some of the obscure events blind.

Dev mentioned he'll work on adding bubbles to NPCs with H-events. Should make it much easier especially when trying to find some in the city. Hope he makes the quests easier to follow too

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How much progress has been made with this game? I did see that the dev released version 0.243 last month, but if the development started in 2020...then this game is gonna take another 12 years, lol.

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
How much progress has been made with this game? I did see that the dev released version 0.243 last month, but if the development started in 2020...then this game is gonna take another 12 years, lol.
Dev spends a lot of time in making custom maps, probably way too much time. Some of the maps are just unreasonably massive that, while I think it's kinda cool, I also think it's inconvenient.
Even the city is filled with many enterable custom building interiors with many rooms, but seems to serve no purpose other than to exist. I can't imagine how the dev can add at least something for all of them.

For now, there has been progress with some finished ending routes, but the main story seems to be on the shelf until he finishes those.
I can't tell what kind of scale the dev has in vision for the game in the final product to estimate when it'll finish. At this point, I'd hope it's done by the end of the year or at least early next year, but perhaps that's a stretch.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The version of the game are mixed.
Some are removed due to the game not being released yet,
Other version has some events unlocked like the pregnant scene in the tentacle area.

Eitherway we are getting hypnotism now.

Though, I highly doubt this game is actually getting completed anytime soon due to how slow it is...

Regardless: It's one of the only few smol cat girl games that nail's the genre where most developers just cuts corners and flat out loli bait people into buying them.

Alima

Formerly 'Hallma'
Reputation score
It seems that he has finished building the city,
How is the overall progress?

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
It seems that he has finished building the city,
How is the overall progress?
There might be a slum judging by the map when you fast-travel in the city, but if not then yes it should be finished. Hopefully dev plans to add a lot of interactable things to these huge maps or it would be a waste of time to make them in that scale.

I don't think we'll see the game release even this year with how much the dev looks like he's trying to put in. There are many routes in the latest trials still closed off to the player and only time will tell how much the dev wants to flesh out those areas.