What's new

SIM Zankuro E.C.M CG Viewer

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Dude's been completely silent for all of 2018.
On his blog, the last post was in 2017
Let me help you out.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Let me help you out.
What? Literally no public content on there. Not even status updates.

Man... this guy. He creates good content, but he has no chill.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What? Literally no public content on there. Not even status updates.

Man... this guy. He creates good content, but he has no chill.
There's a 0yen subscriber option, I made an account to check it and yeah there's public content, you just need to have an account.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
There's a 0yen subscriber option, I made an account to check it and yeah there's public content, you just need to have an account.
If you need an account, that's not "public content" regardless of whether money changes hands or not.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
If you need an account, that's not "public content" regardless of whether money changes hands or not.
Unless it's a google account because EVERYONE has a google account hahahaha... ha.... ha... we're doomed.

But nah, for real, I do agree that it sucks you need to make an account. Even a free one to see the content.

Anyways, should I add ECM 4 to the viewer or is everyone fine with the flash that was posted on page 1?

lxbao

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I'm too late. Can anyone share the SWF file of E.C.M.4 again?thanks

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I guess this is one of the projects that are now technically dead with the death of flash hunh...

Mick2000

Reputation score
I guess this is one of the projects that are now technically dead with the death of flash hunh...
well yes and no, so i still have the file myself and it still in .swf format, pretty much can't play it in any browser (especially the 4th one). but i find a solution which is a swf player, just as it's name it play swf file instead of relying on flash player on browser so yeah.

Olenevod

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Here's E.C.M.4 .swf files. Think I grabbed it from sadpanda. Unsure what version of the game it was but it was working on an old machine with any Flash below version 20.0.0.228. Incidentally the only one I couldn't get working (having to open each .swf individually) was the first game.

More or less a PSA but v1.1x of the fifth game has additional scenes.

edit: Rehosted because zankuro is pretty heavy with the DMCA. If link goes down there's always sanic and I believe some spanish blog site also has links. Hopefully it gets added to the OP viewer so you don't have to hunt down links.
Bro, hello from future, soo, do you have this swf's yet? Maybe, can you share it for me? Thank you THERY much
p.s. sorry for my poor english

Soup_Is_Good

Reputation score
Ugoku E.C.M 4 is working for me idk what your talking about lmao

5 and 4 were the only ones working for me though

Literally when to a hentai Website and there was a download link to ugoku e.c.m which actually worked lol

zierra7

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Bro, hello from future, soo, do you have this swf's yet? Maybe, can you share it for me? Thank you THERY much
p.s. sorry for my poor english
Still nothing?