What's new

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Where has this game been all my life? I normally quite enjoy pixel animated sprites and the creator has done a fantastic job on this game. Does anyone perhaps have a full save for the game? I would much appreciate it.

denfos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright so there are two seperate buffs I've picked up that didnt add anything to my inventory, including the one at the end of the hall in the new zone. Nothing functions vs the sleepy sheep, and I'm assuming that one of the two buffs that i picked up it didnt give me have something to do with it? Help?

Jolish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where has this game been all my life? I normally quite enjoy pixel animated sprites and the creator has done a fantastic job on this game. Does anyone perhaps have a full save for the game? I would much appreciate it.
Do people even read these threads? A bunch of saves have been posted not even 5 pages ago. Take a look around, it shouldn't take too long.

Alright so there are two seperate buffs I've picked up that didnt add anything to my inventory, including the one at the end of the hall in the new zone. Nothing functions vs the sleepy sheep, and I'm assuming that one of the two buffs that i picked up it didnt give me have something to do with it? Help?
These buffs most likely aren't buffs, but separate additional animations for the monsters you have captured. You can find these in your gallery.
For the sheep, it's all about getting her to drop her defense, then entice her to seduce you.

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope I'm not the only one that saw this, but did anyone see the in the UI?
I noticed this too. But for some reason it's gone in the latest update. No telling if there was any issues with it seeing it was just a minor change to the UI

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I noticed this too. But for some reason it's gone in the latest update. No telling if there was any issues with it seeing it was just a minor change to the UI
I reckon it isn't a bug, I'm not sure most people are into cock rings, certainly haven't seen them in most hentai.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The cock ring could always make a come back anyway, taking it out of the UI leaves it as an option for a possible ability. Maybe instead of having the masturbation skill selected you can select the cock ring in a future update that slows down the cum meter.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you get past the blue walls in the mansion?
I've read something about pink slimes, bat and hitting a lever with a shout skill, but I do not find any of these.

There is one door that I cannot enter, do I need to do something special to enter it?

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you get past the blue walls in the mansion?
I've read something about pink slimes, bat and hitting a lever with a shout skill, but I do not find any of these.

There is one door that I cannot enter, do I need to do something special to enter it?
If the door you cannot open looks like it has the top of a pumpkin on it, you should try clearing out the other rooms.

Pay close attention to your surrounding in the pink slime room, once you notice it, it is quite smashing.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Maybe this could be the very first item in the game! Think about it, if the cock ring was positioned towards the base it would make it so you cum a lot slower.
Maybe in future updates some monsters are just too strong and you need this item in order to survive their attacks.

Then again I could be over thinking this and it was removed because it was causing trouble with the build.

One could hope though:rolleyes:

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe this could be the very first item in the game! Think about it, if the cock ring was positioned towards the base it would make it so you cum a lot slower.
Maybe in future updates some monsters are just too strong and you need this item in order to survive their attacks.

Then again I could be over thinking this and it was removed because it was causing trouble with the build.

I actually think that would be good use of the cock ring, damn there could be so many cool items that could help the hero getting through all of that, let's hope for the best :D

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually think that would be good use of the cock ring, damn there could be so many cool items that could help the hero getting through all of that, let's hope for the best :D
Maybe... there will be a monstergirl whose capture method is something like you made her exhausted and out-of-energy from pistoning you cuz you didn't cum at all for too long? :p

Or, or! It could be a great method to implement some "Extra Forceful Special" sex animation out of more-vicious Monstergirls that felt challenged because she didn't manage to make you orgasm at all with her normal sex animation? And, and then, this extra forceful animation will ideally end with even the cock ring losing it out and such resulted in the greatest cumflood yet! :D

And, some people would definitely wouldn't agree with this but, to added some layer of realism, maybe the HP will slowly drained instead when the CockBar is full with CockRing on while the hero is fucking?

Of course, all of above is assuming that a Cock Ring would be implemented somewhen.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh boy already speculating stuff and storming ideas...! :p

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like the way you think. It probably could be a passive skill that you could select in place of the masturbate skill. If this is true, maybe it's the reason it's been removed? With all that's going on, Zell may have demoed it prior to the update but forgot to undo the UI for it. Another theory is it could possibly be signs of a difficulty setting. Like the higher the difficulty, the further the ring is from the base, making it easier for mobs to make MC climax. Either way that's a terrific idea! There's so many innovative ideas Zell has brought to the table for this genre.

Poor Zell, here I am shouting at the heavens prior to the release of this latest update. Mean while, at

KenosKohler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really want to update the trainer and make the translation patch, but i'm having issues with my internet. I'm in a friend's house right now. :(

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe... there will be a monstergirl whose capture method is something like you made her exhausted and out-of-energy from pistoning you cuz you didn't cum at all for too long? :p

Or, or! It could be a great method to implement some "Extra Forceful Special" sex animation out of more-vicious Monstergirls that felt challenged because she didn't manage to make you orgasm at all with her normal sex animation? And, and then, this extra forceful animation will ideally end with even the cock ring losing it out and such resulted in the greatest cumflood yet! :D

And, some people would definitely wouldn't agree with this but, to added some layer of realism, maybe the HP will slowly drained instead when the CockBar is full with CockRing on while the hero is fucking?

Of course, all of above is assuming that a Cock Ring would be implemented somewhen.
Damn so many good possibilities, but Zell would need a whole team to work with him to be able to extend the game with so much content x.x

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn so many good possibilities, but Zell would need a whole team to work with him to be able to extend the game with so much content x.x
True, but if you ask me, this game already has twice as much contents from my initial expectations for a sprite H-game! And sir yes sir those contents delivers! :D

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that forcefull sex one is a great idea i want to see what would the mummy girl ( in the mansion i mean) would react over that... or hell the vore monsters as well thats a very great idea i wish we could ask zell to add that if only we knew someone who spoke his lang...

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just like last time here is a simple CE table for the latest update.

For some reason the Japanese in the file name is replaced with question marks when I attach it to the post.

Attachments