Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

He posted the sex scene for the mansion bunny girl

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Made a gif out of the bunny girl he uploaded, it's low resolution though, since the original file doesn't have great quality either. I'll redo it as soon as it comes out with an update :p

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

that bow-tie looks like a tongue when she's doing that footjob

ArrancarX5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick Question: Just downloaded the new update, would anyone happen to have a save for the new update...? Just asking.

haspes23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks good, got to try this out soon.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

am i the only one who's a bit annoyed by the constant spoiler of h-content

i know he just wants to keep us updated but that should remain a surprise for when you play the game

at least that's what i think

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i know he just wants to keep us updated but that should remain a surprise for when you play the game

Evil bunny was spoiled long ago all pixeled and almost with every new monster grill.

but yeah its a double edge sword not gonna lie, but its works extremely good for hooking people.

also the Puppetmaster, Juggler/clown and harpys arent revealed yet.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There're even more h-content 'spoilers' if you check a data files from every version of FOBS. 1.06 build is still the prime example.

Attachments

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

also the Puppetmaster, Juggler/clown and harpys arent revealed yet.
Did you say... harpies? :eek: YAY! :D I do hope he implements them eventually, possibly a lamia too? Ah, but that's all up to him of course, we can't ask for too much, after all, he's letting us play for free.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Made a gif out of the bunny girl he uploaded, it's low resolution though, since the original file doesn't have great quality either. I'll redo it as soon as it comes out with an update :p

I wonder if this will be only scene with black bunny girl or this is some kind of "you lost" animation and in the "you win" scene she will get fucked instead.

Wish her pose or at least angle during that footjob scene was changed. It looks like she have only arm (tbh for a sec I though her her tits were actually stump of her second arm until I saw whole animation on twitter and realized she have both arm) + that bowtie thing people already mentioned

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New blogpost from Zell: something about moving house, possible donation system, and three new monstergirls.

reaper89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i cant download this. the password doesnt work
any mega links?

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

i cant download this. the password doesnt work
any mega links?
Have you tried copying and pasteing the password with Google Translate turned off? Sometimes GT seems to mess with the code in such a way that it can screw with copying and pasteing things.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Another new short update post

Still a lot of things to do,for now he is in "recharging" mode.Most of the other second part update mon girls are mostly done implemented. He will be now taking his time to deal with the bug fest ghost girl and necromancer.

People ask a lot of question regarding which area is where so he posted a full map of the entire map which also shows the connected area.

He also received some question about donation,and will think it about it. If anything happens,he will be sure to update on the blog.

And hes not stopping and going to keep making as well(wow the 3 new mon girl is getting me excited again :D )

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

he coul just put the sex scenes in spoiler tags, that way when you open he's blog you are spoiled but if someone wants to he can see, know what i mean

also gotta compliment him for his creativity and character design, great as always :D