What's new

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Is the gargoyle girl and the flesh golem girl not available in this demo? What about the red slime girl? One of the portals at the edge of the forest no longer works.
What was the last version you played, from what you have said it sounds like the last version you played was the swf version.

The swf version has more monster girls but no sound nor any of the latest game mechanics i.e. mongirl capture and other monster girls watching you while pleasuring themselves while you're being reversed raped.

my keys are arrows to move, A to attack, X to jump. What button is capture?:confused:
As Resaiyu12 said you press the down arrow key to capture a monster girl, but that's only when they are in a state to be captured i.e. they have an exclamation mark over their heads
Each monster girl has different requirements in capturing them, all of which have been posted on this thread.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Slime Girl(Blue): defeat then keep hitting for capture
Kappa Girl:Jump when she attacks and hit her right after landing(moving in the air towards where she stops works well)
Rei...Rabbit Girl: get raped twice in front of her
Mask Elf: let her rape you
Ant Girl: get raped by another Ant Girl then hit her
monkeytaur Girl: defeat (Jump then attack over and over)
White haired girl(yamabiko?): hit till she dodges back and tosses hearts, get hit and resist then hit her do it twice for capture.
Hooded Cat Girl:Keep spamming attack once the ball hits you you'll hit her for capture.

any i'm missing?

Last edited:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Slime Girl(Blue): defeat then keep hitting for capture
Kappa Girl:Jump when she attacks and hit her right after landing(moving in the air towards where she stops works well)
Rei...Rabbit Girl: get raped twice in front of her
Mask Elf: let her rape you
Ant Girl: get raped by another Ant Girl then hit her
Minotaur Girl: defeat (Jump then attack over and over)
White haired girl(yamabiko?): hit till she dodges back and tosses hearts, get hit and resist then hit her do it twice for capture.
Hooded Cat Girl:Keep spamming attack once the ball hits you you'll hit her for capture.

any i'm missing?
Nah your not missing anything, but to avoid confusion the Minotaur girl's name by zell actually means monkey as well as such there are people on this thread who think she's a monkey girl.
Also yeah the white hair monster girl is indeed a Yamabiko i.e. the spirit(according to zell's post as usual). :)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah your not missing anything, but to avoid confusion the Minotaur girl's name by zell actually means monkey as well as such there are people on this thread who think she's a monkey girl.
Also yeah the white hair monster girl is indeed a Yamabiko i.e. the spirit(according to zell's post as usual). :)
to sum up this conversation

Eeh.... no, there is some similarity, but the Monkey-Girl model is different from Minotaur-Girl, as you can see below.

Because the Monkey-Girl isn't really obvious at first glance, some people thought she was also a minotaur, a small breed variant, but no she's not a minotaur.
The real minotaur just hasn't implemented yet in any of the demo.

From saving the Gif of the "Monkey girl" it's title shows as "masira.gif" which from google seems to be a monkey like character from one piece.
"masira" literally means "monkey" ;) so that makes sense.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I gave up.
Could someone give me a complete save data please?
Capturing some of the monster girl is complete pain in ass.
Specially that white hair bitch with charm magic....
It makes me feel like I'm playing as Ruca from MMQ, never been this stressfull watching fucking masochist shota being raped repeatedly over and over.

redx

Reputation score

here you go.

Attachments

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I gave up.
Could someone give me a complete save data please?
Capturing some of the monster girl is complete pain in ass.
Specially that white hair bitch with charm magic....
It makes me feel like I'm playing as Ruca from MMQ, never been this stressfull watching fucking masochist shota being raped repeatedly over and over.
Here, just put it in the folder where the exe is.
View attachment FOBSave.zip

Actually, Yamabiko (Echo Youkai, that white-haired mongirl you mentioned) is very easy to capture.
Keep hitting her until she suddenly jumps back, after one more hit she will launch hearts instead of Harmful Echo Word Projectile. Maintain your distance, make sure there are enough space between you and the Yamabiko but she's still onscreen. Let yourself be hit with the Hearts. Quickly struggle, my advice is to let it at 90% and then max it when the hero starting to move towards the Yamabiko. Quickly get close to the Yamabiko, and ASS-SLASH her just once. TADA, shocked by the Surprise-Butt-Slash she will be harmless enough to be captured.

See? It is vey easy. :)
But fighting her especially getting out of there unharmed IS hard. Her Echo Word Projectile bounce off walls, true to the concept of Echo.

As for ver 1.05 let's update what we got so far:

All the monstergirls and how to capture that are available in the 1.05 demo:
SlimeGirl-------[Don't Play Possum] Defeat her, she will stay immobile in Slime Form afterward, keep hitting her until she wokes up. (Only capturable once)
Masked F.Elf---[Easy Girl] Defeat her, she will lying immobile, approach and let her finishes raping you, capture after the deed.
AntGirl---------[Too Busy Self-Servicing] Make sure there are an Antgirl nearby when you're raped, quickly attack the Antgirl while she's still pleasuring herself.
KappaGirl------[Trip Them Turtles] Quickly attack her backside while she recovering from dashing animation, Kappa only have 2 HP so make sure you succeed on the first try.
BunnyGirl------[Masturbating Intensifies] Let her masturbates to you getting raped twice, but don't let the one you're aiming to capture rape you. (Make sure to let the
rapes finishes, don't struggle.)

MonkeyGirl----[Classic Boss Battle Reward] Defeat Her.
Cat Mage------[Concentration Disruption] When she charges her magic ball, keep hitting the Magic Ball about 10 times, it will explode giving you damage, but the Mage will
be capturable afterwards.

Yamabiko------[Surprise Butt Slash] Let her charms you, and break free of her charm and quickly slash her butt.
Red Catgirl----[Uncapturable Yet]
ZombieGirl----[Uncapturable Yet]
V.NewtGirl-----[Uncapturable Yet]

Monstergirls that currently missing from earlier demos (This means some earlier demos have them implemented):
Pink Slime-Girl
Girl-in-the-Box

These monstergirl below has been included in ver 1.07 but not yet capturable.
Alice Girl
Ceiling-Stomper Girl

Last edited:

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a gallery function to this game? I can't find anything to save my life...

Unless I'm super blind and can't find it... or that there is none... I hope it's the former

Edit: I found it, it was the teleporter RIGHT next to the house that I thought was a empty stage, my bad

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a gallery function to this game? I can't find anything to save my life...

Unless I'm super blind and can't find it... or that there is none... I hope it's the former
Let's see...

A direct gallery function is not available, but you can replay all the reverse rape animation with every monstergirls you had captured in the portal near the hero's house.

To save your game, approach the Blue Orb Pedestal and press Up.

EDIT: Glad you found it! :D
I am sorry but your IDName making me chuckle.

redx

Reputation score

Alice Girl?

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alice Girl?
Can't post you a link nor an image due to her being loli, but yeah there's a monster girl by zell that wears a blue dress and has blonde hair i.e. the typical Alice in wonderland look.

redx

Reputation score

Can't post you a link nor an image due to her being loli, but yeah there's a monster girl by zell that wears a blue dress and has blonde hair i.e. the typical Alice in wonderland look.
what demo and area?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what demo and area?
Sadly i believe the author himself has already took down the demo in question.
I can't find it anymore on his blog.

Anyone have it? The demo in question is where you can visit the haunted mansion and mechanism such as Save Orb hasn't existed yet.

The alice girl i mentioned is the very first girl you'll see upon visiting that link.
Now, that i take a more observant look to it, she's actually some kind of DollGirl, what with that blue intersection visible on her limbs.

Last edited:

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone have it? The demo in question is where you can visit the haunted mansion and mechanism such as Save Orb hasn't existed yet.

The alice girl i mentioned is the very first girl you'll see upon visiting that link.
Now, that i take a more observant look to it, she's actually some kind of DollGirl, what with that blue intersection visible on her limbs.
The earliest version you can find on the blog is 1.02 which doesn't have sound and lets you visit the haunted mansion but I didn't see the Alice girl in there. Maybe it was in an earlier demo that isn't there anymore.

Also am I the only one having trouble getting the Kappa girl? Is the time frame for hitting her while she's recovering really tight or am I just too slow I think I tried for 5 min straight respawning them but no luck. I managed to get the rest of them easily.

I would also like to point out for those who have trouble breaking out of binds get yourself a gamepad and use the analog stick to struggle.

EDIT: Ok I got the Kappa girl too seems like you have to hit her from behind while she's recovering.

Last edited:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The earliest version you can find on the blog is 1.02 which doesn't have sound and lets you visit the haunted mansion but I didn't see the Alice girl in there. Maybe it was in an earlier demo that isn't there anymore.
Yeah if i recall she was in the haunted mansion(the large empty room) in a really old swf ver, it was before 1.02.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't have time to follow this lately, so I still have older .swf version with the mansion - see attachment ;).

Attachments

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You mean this?

It's still on his site.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't have time to follow this lately, so I still have older .swf version with the mansion - see attachment ;).
Cheers. XD
Also yeah i can confirm that your swf does indeed have the alice girl in it.

You mean this?

It's still on his site.
Well that one is basically the same but doesn't have the alice girl in it as Zell removed her a while ago.