What's new

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Both of you are saviours, the world won't forget your deeds.

HeavyD88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you fine people for your speedy contributions.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are the new girls capturable? And will be waiting for hints. :p *Squees*

I must find that Big Black Wolf emblem!
and thanks to your picture i want a other neko girl in this game haha

oh man this is going be a nightmare find all the new monster girl weakness and things but fun at least.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Get done!

PS: i hope it isn't private
Thanks a lot for that, but I just want to tell ya that from my experience, dropbox will close that link as soon as too many people used it ^^

Oh and, if somebody has a complete save, I would be happy to receive it
Thankuu~

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm working on the new stuff and aswell trying to find anything different from the last version. As I started on a new save don't expect that I will be done quickly. But I will do it in time. Ofc if you guys find the solution to whatever I can fill my guide more quickly.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The one eyed witch
The one eyed witch is captured via blinding her(*G ablity) then hitting her.
To avoid her attack become a rock, magic doesn't work on rocks everyone totaly knows this.

Last edited:

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't find puppeteer no matter how I try, can someone tell me where is she located?

EDIT: Got the answer, thanks!

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Russian mouse too stronk. Keeps breaking my spine. Cannot beat.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What about the cyclops witch, cannot beat it either
I spoiler-ed it if you wish to spoil yourself.

The one eyed witch
The one eyed witch is captured via blinding her(*G ability) then hitting her.
To avoid her attack become a rock, magic doesn't work on rocks everyone totaly knows this.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think it won't hurt to post methods of capturing other new girls as well for those who have troubles getting them. Just put those in spoilers and you're fine.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heres what i got so far,will update along(credits to this forum member and zells blog commenter)

New endless rape:
Kamaitachi(the wind slashing girl),hungry oni,lizard woman(not in list),stone mimic(gallery somewat),avanc panel

New continue? scene:
Kamaitachi,hungry oni

The gallery room floor is now all flat,no more jumping(hooray for one hand access IYKWIM)

Since this is a big update,theres bound to be lots of bug so becareful

Location of new mon girl
For those looking for marionette,renter the witch mansion,go to the end of the half body dropping mon girl,you need the evil bunny orb to reach her

For the stone mimic vore girl,go thru the tele at the scallop? girl area,thru the little branch area at the right of the spiky sea thingy girl area,for some reason the area tele below is bug and if you somehow dash your way to the right for avanc panel,you will get stuck there as well and need evil bunny orb to get out

For the brown harpy(apparently its call leohead), one eye witch and shadow demon,just pass thru the little fairy area to the right

For the big mouse,little oni, red harpy(not sure if capturable since not in capture list but shown capturable mongirl list) the new tele is at the bell cow girl area

Lizard girl is at the right above of the red harpy area

Capture method
Marionette:Just defeat her normally
Shadow Demon;Defeat her(recommend use the speed walk,get capture once and you have to restart again)
Big Mouse:Only hit her when she standing still(not the counter ready),aim for the back as well so you dont get trap into corner
Lizard girl:cum on her to go into the arrow room,theres a safe spot where no arrow will hit(press space bar to see),after return to the room,cum on her (not sure what the red button is for,its open up the red wall at end of big mouse but its a dead end)
Little Oni:slime wall her when she dash towards you(so cute),then unload on her!
One Eye Witch:Use stone to avoid charmed,then unload on her while she vulnerable
LeoHead?(brown harpy):sumo the shit out of her
Stone Mimic:Just unload on her when she get out

New panel location
Wild Cat:You get it after defeat shadow demon(its at the right of the room you get tele in after defeat her!careful you dont miss it)
Avanc:press the red button after you evade the arrow room in the lizard girl house,after that go the big mouse area and go to far end(you will see one in stone mimic room,ignore it,its not intended to be there)
Black Wolf:You get it after defeat marionette

NOTE: The stone mimic room tele below is not accessible,and the avanc panel is not suppose to be there as well according to zell,he says he forgot to remove both
NOTE2: Red harpy is not capturable,seems like a mistake zell make in the mongirl list
NOTE3: DO NOT use the slime wall on the brown harpy,your charac will dissappear and stuck
NOTE4: Seems like the avanc panel is behind the red wall at big mouse area(the one in the stone mimic room is not intended,if you somehow grab it there already,there wont be any panel behind the big mouse area)

Overall I am quite satisfy with this update,the new mongirls sure are getting harder, and like one of the jp comment says,not sure why I am happy the more harder the game gets,lizard girl endless rape, the stone mimic little burp,avanc panel and no need to say about the marionnetes are my fav for this update :D
Wish he add some new tele for those new location tho

Last edited:

Controlpannel

Reputation score

I got a couple of captures I can help with.
Brown Harpy: Use the ability you used to access them in their room

Small oni: Restrict her movement/block her path then give her what she wants.