What's new

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
My post still stands regardless of FOBS ending, be it next week or in a year. It likely won't end soon anyway if what Papanomics said is true with there only being 60% monstergirls completed.

sgtpugsly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shouldn't be a while from now, these timing these updates and thinking about how many they average, somewhere around 10-ish i think, with around 48 more girls left (i did the math before) we have a little ways to go. (Maths might be a bit off though.)

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Granted the engine doesn't shit itself in the process which is why I'm expecting it to be a while for FOBS to end.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I support everything on Zell's way, I wouldn't want him to work on something he doesn't, or cannot, enjoy to it's fullest~

Makaishou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"This H-animation is mostly complete. Because implementing this to the actual game is a just a matter of gimmick, this will be my last report about this girl" is basically what he's saying in that tweet. So I wouldn't worry about her being suddenly the last girl Zell will put into the game.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
"This H-animation is mostly complete. Because implementing this to the actual game is a just a matter of gimmick, this will be my last report about this girl" is basically what he's saying in that tweet. So I wouldn't worry about her being suddenly the last girl Zell will put into the game.
This is snipped from his tweet:

Tsūjō kōdō-ji no gēmu gamen wa gimikku ni kakawarunode kono-ko no hōkoku wa kore ga saigo kamodesu
This roughly translates to "Since the game screen during normal action is related to gimmick, this child's report may be the last"

While the meaning of this is up for interpretation, the end of FOBS will most likely be during this year.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Don't think like that. Theres 2 WAY more likely alternatives when he says "this child's report may be the last," since we'll, atleast I dont exactly know japanese.
I'd like option 4: Last new monstergirl, and he'll work on panels for the rest.

I want more oni and poison lizard, dammit.

Makaishou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"Since the game screen during normal action is related to gimmick, this child's report may be the last"
This is machine translation. I'm giving an actual translation in the hope of clearing things up because some people seems to be worried about that girl being somehow suddenly the last despite earlier statement about overall monster count being at roughly 60%.
That said, sure thing. One indeed may interpret it as one wishes.

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wouldn't mind him ceasing to add new girls, if it means we'll get more scene for existing girls.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'd like to advise against using machine translations to then say what cobbled mess rises from the ashes is fact. I'm highly doubtful FOBS will end this year, if at all. As a pet project it's been going for some time, and should Zell decide to drop it there won't likely be just a small mention in a tweet.
Plus it'd be incredibly likely that if Zell did drop the project he'd just be moving onto a new game anyway.

My main concern is the engine though. It's barely being held together at this point.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think we're assuming an awful lot from one tweet. Personally, i agree with the guy who said that he was moving on from this 'gimmick', meaning the girl he was currently working on. The event appears to be our hero walking by a cage full of dog (wolf?) monster girls while they try to tempt him to fuck them. It's not a real monster like the others who roam in the world, its almost like an event such as the ghost with the red sheet in the temple.

As mentioned previously, i think the game still has quite a way to go before it's done, though the technical limitations are being more apparent by the day. If Zell did decide to wrap it up, i'm sure he'd do more officially with an endgame boss and such.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure Makaishou was on the money by saying that the tweet was just the last report on that character/this update. Now, everybody stop panicking...

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I think we're assuming an awful lot from one tweet. Personally, i agree with the guy who said that he was moving on from this 'gimmick', meaning the girl he was currently working on. The event appears to be our hero walking by a cage full of dog (wolf?) monster girls while they try to tempt him to fuck them. It's not a real monster like the others who roam in the world, its almost like an event such as the ghost with the red sheet in the temple.
Kinda reminds me of the wall of asses puzzle. Maybe the "gimmick" is similar to that as well.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I reallllly hope that he doesn't include a puzzle similar to the wall asses That shit was so hard that i had to look up a guide to be able to beat it :/

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I reallllly hope that he doesn't include a puzzle similar to the wall asses That shit was so hard that i had to look up a guide to be able to beat it :/
that crap, i took a video just to being able to see the combination in slowmo.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I saw it and went "no way it's actually that hard" then noticed the opening in the top right. Turned out that yep, it wasn't actually that hard.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I saw it and went "no way it's actually that hard" then noticed the opening in the top right. Turned out that yep, it wasn't actually that hard.
It's a common minigame that you'll find in a lot of games that said when ever I find it in a game I write down the order(in single letter form when I can)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Assign each ass a letter according to their skin color.

Write down the letter when they pop up.

???

PROFIT.